Working’s fun.
工作很有趣啊
Not the way he does it.
他可不这样想
All he cares about is money.
他在乎的是钱
He doesn’t care about you, Or me, or anybody.
不在乎你我,或者其他人
Well, he is on the naughty list.
那他会被列入黑名单的
You like her?
你喜欢她?
Like who?
谁?
The girl you’re staring at.
你望着的那位女孩
Oh, uh…

Yeah.
是的
Why don’t you ask her out?
约她出来嘛
Out?
出来?
You know, on a date… To eat food.
约会啊,吃饭啊
Food?
吃饭?
Yes, real food, not candy.
对,吃饭,不是吃糖果
And if she says yes, You’re in.
她若是答应了 你就有戏了
It’s like a secret code Girls have.
女孩都喜欢吃
Well, look who it is.
谁大驾光临啊
Hi, jovie. Hi.
乔维,你好
Oh, uh, this is Michael.
这位是迈克尔
I’m his brother.
我是他弟弟
Hi.
你好
So, what are you doing here?
你们在这干嘛?
Did gimbel’s give you your Job back?
金宝让你回去工作了吗?
No. But things worked out Pretty good.
不是,但现在一切都好
They gave mea restraining Order.
他们让我等消息
Well, um, you should probably Get out to here.
你不该留在这里的
But… I really wanted to See you,
但我想见你
And… And I think you’re Beautiful, and I, um…
觉得你很美,而我…
I feel really warm when I Am around you,
在你身旁,我感觉温暖
And, um, my tongue swells up.
舌头打结了
So…
那么
Do you wanna go eat food?
可以一起吃饭吗?
Do I… do I wanna eat food?
吃饭?
Mm-hmm.

You know, uh, the code… food.
你知道的,吃东西嘛
Well, I just had my lunch Break.
我刚吃过午饭了
Oh, okay. I understand.
我懂了
But I’m free on Thursday.
但周四有空
Thursday! Thursday!
周四!
Come on. That’d be great.
天啊,有戏了
All right.
好的
Buddy: Was that okay?
这样可以吗?
You did great, man.
干得好
What should we put on it? First?
首先要挂上什么东西?
Lights! Oh, good.
彩灯 好的
And then, after that?
然后呢?
Ornaments! Ornaments, okay.
装饰品 好的
What the hell’s that?
在搞什么鬼啊
Michael: A Christmas tree.
圣诞树
A Christmas tree?
圣诞树?
Buddy chopped it down in The park.
巴迪在公园里砍下来的
Emily.
艾米丽
I don’t know what you’re making Such a big deal about.
你干嘛小题大做
They were just having a Little fun.
他们只是找点乐趣而已
Oh, fun? So felonies are Fun now?
乐趣?犯罪也能带来乐趣吗?
I thought, see, felonies Were felonies.
我懂你的意思
Okay, the tree thing was bad.
那棵树是不应该砍
I’ll get him to plant Another one.
我会让他种上另一棵的
But at least Michael is Happy for once.
但至少迈克尔玩得很高兴啊
What, uh, what’s that supposed To mean?
什么意思?
Well, I don’t think it’s any Secret, Walter,
我也不瞒你说
That you haven’t exactly been There for him.
你根本就没关心过孩子
I’ll tell you what, why don’t We just
好啊
Pull him out to school and let The, uh, Deranged elf man raises him?
那干脆让他辍学 跟着那精灵算了
Then they can have lots of Fun committing felonies.
然后就可以越快乐越堕落了
How are we gonna get the star On top?
把星星放到树顶吧
I got it.
知道了
I mean, what are we gonna do?
还有什么法子?
We can’t… we can’t leave him Alone here.
不能把他独自丢在这里
He’s gonna destroy the place.
会毁了房♥子的
Why don’t you, um…
为何你…
Why don’t you take off tomorrow?
你明天请假如何?
You know, and you could stay Home and watch him?
就可以在屋里照顾他了
Oh, no. No, I can’t stay home Tomorrow,
明天不能请假
I have a budget meeting tomorrow.
要开会讨论预算的问题
Well, honey, I can’t take off,
我也不能请假
I’m one… one bad pitch away From getting fired… one.
现在我面临着被解雇的风险
Well, I tell you what, I have An idea then.
那有什么办法呢?
Why don’t you take buddy to? Work with you? Elevator chimes
那你带着他上班吧
Hey, Walter. Morning, jack.
嗨,沃特 早安,杰克
Morning, jack.
早安,杰克
Oh, good morning, Mr. Hobbs.
早安,霍布斯先生
Good morning, Sarah. Good Morning, Sarah.
早安,莎拉
That’s a nice purple dress. It’s very purple-y
这条紫色裙子很美
Francisco. How’s it going, Mr. Hobbs?
弗兰西斯科 你好,霍布斯先生
Francisco, that’s fun to say…” Francisco.”
弗兰西斯科,多有趣的名字
Hi! Hi.
你好
Do you remember me?
记得我吗?
I do. I didn’t recognize you.
记得,但一时认不出你了
I know, I’m in work clothes.
当然了,我穿了工作服
Thank you, Deborah.
谢谢,迪波拉
Thanks, deb.
谢谢
Deb, you have such a pretty face.
迪波拉,你真是迷人
You should be on a Christmas card.
该把你的头像 印刷到圣诞卡上面
You just made my day.
你真把我捧上天了
Buddy. Hmm?
巴迪
You don’t have to drink that.
不喜欢就别喝了
Thank you.
谢谢
Francisco.
弗兰西斯科
Francisco.
弗兰西斯科
Francisco.
弗兰西斯科
Francisco.
弗兰西斯科
Buddy?
巴迪?
Whispers am I too loud?
我念得太大声了吗?
Just… just a little.
有点
Sorry.
对不起
Yes, bud?
怎么了?
Why is your name on the desk?
桌上怎么有你的名字?
I bought the desk.
桌子是我买♥♥的
My name’s there so no one Steals it.
写上名字以防被盗
That’s a joke, isn’t it, dad?
爸爸,你在开玩笑吧?
Yeah, buddy, that’s a joke.
是的,是玩笑
So, what are we gonna build?
我们要制♥造♥点什么呢?
No, uh, we don’t do
在这里
That kind of work here, pal.
我们不需动手制♥造♥什么东西
Buddy the elf, what’s your Favorite color?
我是精灵巴迪 你最喜欢什么颜色?
Put that down. Hello?
放下来,喂?
Hello? Dial tone
喂?
Please, don’t touch anything.
不要碰其他东西
Sorry.
对不起
Hey…

Bud, have you… have you…
巴迪,你看过
Have you ever seen a mailroom?
邮件收发室吗?
A mailroom? No.
邮件收发室?
No? No.
没见过?
Oh, I mean, wow.
天啊
Wow… listen, it’s a Place where mail
那个地方
From all over the world Comes,
能收到世界各地的东西
Uh-huh. And they sort it Out there, see?
然后在那里分类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!