You betch a… we’ll eat sugar Plums,
你说的啊… 我们去吃球形糖果
Have gingerbread houses, And we’ll even paint eggs.
搭个华丽的小屋 甚至可以在里面画画鸡蛋
Well, paint eggs, that’s Easter.
画鸡蛋,这真是太容易了
My finger has a heartbeat.
我的手指也有心跳
It won’t hurt so much after A little.
再刺一点点就受伤了
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Buddy.
巴迪
I’m Carolyn.
我叫卡罗琳
What do you want for Christmas?
你想要什么圣诞礼物?
I’ll put in a good word with The big man.
我会在圣诞老人面前美言几句
Thanks. Your costume is pretty.
谢谢.你的装扮很可爱
Oh, it’s not a costume. I’m an elf.
这不是装扮的,我就是这样
Well, technically, I’m a human,
表面上,我是人类
But I was raised by elves.
但是精灵由养大的
Oh, I’m a human raised by humans.
哦,我是人类,是人类养大的
Hmm. Cool.
不错
Door opens so?
怎么样?
It’s a boy… buddy’s your son.
是个男孩…巴迪是你的儿子
That’s very impossible.
真是太不可思议了
You… you saw that guy out there.
你也看到外面那家伙了
He’s… he’s certifiably insane.
他显然是有精神病的
He’s probably just reverting
他可能只是回复到…
To a state of childlike Dependency.
孩童般的阶段而已
An elf?
精灵?
What he needs is to be nurtured.
他最需要的是教养
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You’d like me to breastfeed him?
你要我养育他?
Walter, just bring him home.
沃特,只是带他回家
Introduce him to Emily and Michael,
把他交给艾米丽和迈克尔
And once… once he comes to Terms with reality,
慢慢地他就会适应现实生活
He should drop the whole elf Thing and move on with his life.
他得抛开精灵的影响 开始自己的人生
I mean, that’s what I would do if I was you.
我是指如果我是你 我能做的就这些
Oh, my god! Walter, this is…
哦,我的天! 沃特,这真是…
This is wonderful,
真是太好了
You… you have another son.
你有了另一个儿子
Wonderful. Oh, gosh, I…
太好了.哦,糟透了…
I guess I never really thought Of it that way.
我可从没有那样想过
This is incredible, I…
真是难以置信,我…
You know, it’s a little Complicated,
你知道,这有点难解
But it’s nothing that we can’t Handle.
但没什么.我们可以搞定
Honey? What?
亲爱的? 怎么?
He thinks he’s an elf.
他把自己当成精灵了
I’m sorry, what?
抱歉,你说什么?
He thinks he’s a Christmas elf.
他以为自己是圣诞精灵
Oh, come on, Walter,
哦,沃特
I’m sure he doesn’t actually Think he’s an elf.
我敢说 他实际上并不是真的这么想
And then, I traveled through The seven levels
然后我穿过七个小矮人…
Of the candy cane forest,
所在的糖果森林
Past the sea of swirly-twirly Gumdrops,
越过波涛汹涌的软糖海洋
And then, I walked through the Lincoln tunnel.
然后我走过“林肯隧♥道♥”
So, where were you for the Last 30 years?
那么最近的30年你去了哪里?
The North Pole.
到了北极
Can you pass the maple syrup? Please?
能否帮我把糖浆拿过来?
I… I didn’t put… it’s Spaghetti.
我没拿…这是意大利面条
Oh, you know what? I think I have some.
你知道什么? 我记得我有一瓶
Yes.
没错
You like sugar, huh?
你喜欢甜食?
Is there sugar in syrup?
糖浆里面含有糖?
Yes.
是的
Then yes.
那么,当然喜欢糖了
We elves try to stick to the Four main food groups
我们精灵坚持食用四种食物
Candy, candy canes, candy corns, And syrup.
糖果,蔗糖,玉米糖,糖浆
So, will you be staying with us? Then?
那你会何我们呆在一起吗?
You mean I can stay?
你觉得我可以吗?
Of course you can. Emily.
当然可以了 艾米丽
How… how long do you think You’ll be with us?
你能和我们一起呆多长时间?
I… I hadn’t really planned It out,
我还没有想过
But I was thinking, like… Forever.
但我想,可能…永远呆一起
Emily? Can I just speak to you? For a minute
艾米丽? 我能否单独和你聊一会
In the, uh, kitchen, please?
到厨房♥去,行吗?
Are you crazy? He cannot Stay here.
你疯了吗?他不能呆这里
Clearly he has some serious issues.
很明显,他是认真的
We can’t just throw him out in The snow.
我们不能把他抛去淋雪
Why not? He loves the snow.
为什么不行?他喜欢雪
He’s told me 15 times.
他告诉过我15此了
Walter, he’s your son.
沃特,他是你儿子
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
You are so weird.
你真是太离奇了
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad! Door opens
爸爸!
What?
什么事?
Whispering I can’t go to sleep
我睡不着…
Unless I get tucked in.
除非能帮我把被边 塞进垫褥底下
What?
什么?
I can’t go to sleep unless I Get tucked in.
把被边塞进垫褥底下 我才睡的着
I am not gonna tuck you in.
我不会帮你的
I… I promise I’ll go right To sleep.
这样我才睡得着
Fine.
好吧
Tickle fight, tickle fight! Buddy, stop.
塞紧点,塞紧点 巴迪,停下来
Tickle fight. Tickle… stop Stop, stop.
塞紧点.塞… 停手!
Sorry.
抱歉
It’s all right.
没关系
You just lay there and go to Sleep.
就这样躺着好好睡
Okay.
好的
Okay.

Dad? Hmm?
爸爸? 怎么?
I love you.
我爱你
Okay. Go to sleep now.
好.睡觉吧
Well, this is really something.
这真的很重要
I’m usually the one making Breakfast.
早餐通常是我做的
That’s good, that’s good.
好了,好了
Okay.
行了
Oh, that’s good.
味道真不错
Good? Good.
不错吗? 不错
Good.
不错
So, did you, um…
那么,你…
Did you sleep okay last night?
你昨天睡的好吗?
Great. I got a full 40 minutes.
很好.我整整睡了40分钟
And I had time to build that Rocking horse.
还有时间做那摇摆木马
Uh, oh, my gosh. You actually Made that?
哦,我的天!这真是你做的?
Where did you get all the wood?
你哪里来的木板?
Good morning, honey. Good Morning, dad.
早上好,宝贝 早上好,爸爸
Walter, buddy has made us Breakfast.
沃特,巴迪做了早餐
Isn’t that nice? Grunts
是不是很好呢?
And lunch.
还有午餐
And lunch.
还有午餐
Emily: Bye.
拜拜
So, dad, how many scoops?
爸爸,你要吃多少?
I’ll stick with the coffee now, Thanks.
我先喝杯咖啡,谢谢
So, dad…
爸爸…
I planned out our whole day.
我计划好今天的事情
First, we’ll makes now angels For two hours,
首先 我们花两个小事来用雪堆天使
And then we’ll go ice skating And then we’ll eat a Whole roll
然后去溜冰,再以最快速度
Of tollhouse cookie Doug has fast As we can,
吃一整团制甜酥饼干面团
And then, to finish, we’ll snuggle.
最后 我们两个就偎依在一起
I’ve got to go to work, buddy.
我要上班,巴迪
Oh, and another thing…
还有件事…
If you’re going to be staying Here,
如果你要呆下来
You should think about, you know,
你要考虑…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!