Female elf: Ooh… that’s bad.
真是糟
Why don’t you just say it?
你何不直说?
I’m the worst toy maker in The world.
我是世上最糟糕的玩具工人
I’m a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.
我头脑软绵绵,十足大笨蛋
No, buddy, you’re not cotton- Headed ninny-muggins.
不,巴迪,你并非什么 头脑软绵绵,十足大笨蛋
We all just have different talents That’s all.
我们只是各自有不同的天赋
Seems like everyone else
但似乎其他所有人
Have the same talents Except for me.
都有同样的一种天赋 除我以外
You… you have, you have lots of Talents, uh…
你…你有很多才能啊
Special talents in fact, like Um, uh…
实际上,特别的才能有
Special talents?
特别才能?
You changed the batteries in the Smoke detector.
你会更换烟雾侦测器里的电池
You sure did… aaa’s.
没错就是…令人叹服的
And in six months, you’ll have To check ’em again…
六个月后,你又要去检查了
Won’t he?
对不对?
And you’re the only baritone in The elf choir.
还有 你是精灵唱诗班唯一的男中音
You bring us down whole octave.
让我们降低了一整个八度
In a good way.
不错哦
See, buddy?
如你所见,巴迪
You’re not a cotton-headed ninny- Muggings.
你并非棉花头,大笨蛋
You’re just… special.
你只是…比较特别
And so, buddy was sent where the… The special elves work.
于是,巴迪被派去了…干特别
Hey, foom foom…
锋锋…
I hate to do this to you, but you Think you could
有件事想求求你 能不能帮帮我
Help me pick up the slack on those Etch-a-sketches?
恢复一下 神奇画板制♥作♥的进度?
No problem. I appreciate it.
没问题 实在多谢
Buddy is killing me.
巴迪让我难为极了
I already got lum lum and choo Choo pullin’ doubles.
我已经让蓝蓝 和楚楚干双倍的活儿了
That was quick thinking yesterday
昨日你那“特殊才能”的话儿
With that “special talents” thing.
脑筋动得还真挺快的
Ming Ming: I feel bad for the guy.
我真为这孩子感到难过
I just hope he doesn’t get wise.
只希望他别太醒目了
Well, if he hasn’t figured out He’s a human by now,
他如果到现在还搞不明白 自己是人类
I don’t think he ever will.
那我想他以后也不会了
Foom foom: If he hasn’t figured Out he’s a human
他如果到现在还搞不明白 自己是人类
By now, I don’t think he ever will.
那我想他以后也不会了
I think they’re too small.
是不是太小了
Ming Ming: You’re just… special.
你只是…比较特别
You don’t look so good, buddy.
巴迪,你气色似乎不好
Are you okay?
没事吧?
I’ll be okay, I just need a glass Of water.
我没事,只需要喝杯水
Buddy…
巴迪…
Buddy, are you okay?
巴迪,你没事吧?
I’m sorry, papa.
对不起,爸爸
I just need some alone time.
我只想独处一会
Buddy, I… I think we… we have To talk.
巴迪…我看我们得谈谈
Buddy, uh, I think there’s something
巴迪,或许有些事情
I… I probably should tell you.
我是该告诉你了
You probably should have found Out a long…
也或许你在很早很早之前
A long time ago.
便已知晓
I then proceeded to tell buddy of How his father
于是我便告知了巴迪他父亲
Had fallen in love when he was Very young
如何于年少时与一位
With a beautiful girl named Susan wells,
美丽的少女 苏珊.威尔斯堕入爱河
And how buddy was born
巴迪又是如何出生
And put up for adoption by His mother,
后来被其母亲送往领养
And how she had later passed away.
而后她去死
I… I told him his father
还…跟他说了他父亲
Had never even known that Buddy was born,
还不知道巴迪诞生一事
And most importantly,
而最重要的
I told him where his father was…
我跟他说了其父
Uh, in a magical land called new York City.
在一处叫“纽约城”的 魔幻土地
My dad works there?
我父亲在那工作?
Empire state building.
帝国大厦
Hey, buddy, wanna pick some Snow berries?
巴迪,要拿些雪果不?
Not now, arctic puffin.
暂时不要了,北极海雀
Hello, buddy. Oh… hi, Leon.
你好,巴迪 嗨,里昂
Why the long face, partner?
为何闷闷不乐,伙计?
It seems I’m… I’m not an elf.
似乎…我并非是精灵
‘Course you’re not. You’re 6’3″
你当然不是,你可有6尺3寸
And had a beard since you were 15.
15岁时候还长胡子了
Papa says my real father
爸爸说我有个生父
Lives in a magical place far away.
他住在遥远的一个魔幻之地
I don’t know what to do.
我不知如何是好
At least you have a daddy.
起码你还有个爹爹
I was just rolled up one day and Left out here in the cold.
而我只是某天被堆起来 留在冰天雪地的雪人
But the thing is, I’ve never even left The North Pole.
但问题是 我根本从未离开过北极
Buddy, I’ve been around the world Many times
巴迪 在我还是年少的一片积云时
When I was a young cumulus Nimbus cloud.
我曾周游世界多回
It’s a wonderful place, filled with Wondrous creatures…
这地方十分美妙 充满着令人惊奇的生物
Except dogs.
除狗以外
Oh, by the way, don’t eat the Yellow snow.
顺带一提,别吃黄雪水
Oh, I know that.
我知道这个
All I’m say in’ is, this might be The golden opportunity
我想说的是 这或许是个绝佳的黄金机会
To find out whom you really are.
让你发现自己确实的身份呢
So, I hear you’re going
听说你要开展
On a little journey to The big city.
前往大城市的一个小旅程
Yup. Ahh.

I’m kind a nervous.
我有点紧张
Leon says New York is pretty Different.
里昂说纽约是个 完全不同的地方
Oh, don’t pay attention to Leon.
别理会里昂
He’s never been anywhere. He doesn’t have any feet.
他哪都没去过 因为他连脚丫子都没有
I’ve been to New York thousands Of times.
我倒去过纽约成百上千回
Really? Mm-hmm.
真的吗?
What’s it like?
那地方什么样的?
Well, there are some things you Should know.
有些事你必须先了解
First off, you see gum on The street,
首先,见到地上有口香糖
Leave it there. It’s not Free candy.
千万别去动 那地方没有免费糖果
Oh. Second,
第二
There are, like, 30 ray’s Pizzas.
那里大概有30家雷氏批萨店
They all claim to be the Original,
都声称自己是原始正宗
But the real one’ son 11th.
但实际真正正宗那家 在11大街
And if you see a sign that Says “peep show,”
见到有标语上书“西洋景”的
That doesn’t mean that They’re letting you
那可不代表人家 是要让你于圣诞前
Look at presents before Christmas.
先看看有何礼物
Can’t wait to see my dad…
我迫不及待想见我父亲…
We’re gonna go ices skating and… And eat sugar plums.
我们要去滑冰 然后…然后吃糖李子
Yeah, that’s the other thing
是吗?不过还有一件事
I wanted to talk to you about.
我要跟你说说
You know, buddy… sighs
巴迪…
Your father…
你♥爸♥爸…
Well… he’s on the naughty list.
淘气名单上有他的名字
No!!!
不!!!
You’re taking the books back?
你要把书都索回?
See, I… I see what you’re trying To do here.
我…我明白你来此的意图
Y-you’re trying to make me feel bad,
是想让我觉得有点愧疚
When, in actuality, you’re the one
但…实际上,是你
That missed the payments.
没按时缴钱
But the children love the books.
可是孩子们都喜欢那些书
I know that, uh…
我知道
You know, I’m the one that ran The focus groups,
可是 我也主持过焦点团体座谈
But I like hearing that.
不过我还是乐于听到这点
Listen, some people, they just Lose sight
听好了 有些人在人生中迷失了方向
Of what’s important in life.
分不清生活中何者为重
That doesn’t mean they can’t find Their way again, huh?
但这并不意味着他们 永远再不能找到正路了
Maybe all they need
也许他们只是需要
Is just a little Christmas spirit.
那么一点点圣诞情绪
Well, uh, I… I’m good at that.
这我…我擅长啊
I know you are.
我知道
And I’ll…
我…
I’ll always, uh,
我好永远…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!