We got, like, 45 minutes. Well, come on, let’s, uh,
45分钟,我们马上动手吧
try to get a storyboard or something ready.
准备故事板
Come on, let’s do it. Just try.
快点
No, you can’t sit down and get a storyboard ready.
还愣在哪里干嘛?
Go and get a storyboard ready.
马上去准备故事板吧
Oh, boy! Go.
去啊
“I’m sorry i ruined your lives
很对不起 扰乱了你们的生活
“and crammed 11 cookies into the vcr.
还把11块饼干塞到 摄像机里面去了
“I don’t belong here. I don’t belong anywhere.
我不属于这世界
I’ll never forget you. Love, buddy.”
我忘不了你们 亲爱的巴迪敬上
God…
老天
hey, buddy.
嗨,巴迪
Buddy?
巴迪?
As you know, we need a big launch fast
我们得抓紧啊
to get the company back on track.
这样才能使公♥司♥回春
So, I think I speak for my fellow board members
我代表工作组发言
when I say… this better be good.
我要说的是 最好不要令我失望
Before I get into the story, uh,
我开始叙述之前
let me start with the cover, okay?
我从封面设计开始
Now, just picture this…
请看…
dad! I gotta talk to you.
爸爸!我有话给你说
Walter: Michael, what is it?
迈克尔,怎么了?
Buddy ran away.
巴迪离家出走了
What? He… he left a note.
什么? 他留下信息
I’m scared, dad, he’s gone.
我很担心 他能到哪里去呢
Uh, let me just finish this meeting,
先让我开会吧
and then, um, we’ll figure it out, okay?
然后再一起想办法
Figure out what? Buddy cares about everybody.
想什么办法? 巴迪爱着身边每个人
All you care about is yourself.
而你爱的只是钱
Hey, Michael.
迈克尔
Wait.
等等
We’re gonna have to reschedule this, uh, Mr. Greenway.
格林威先生 能把会议改期吗?
We don’t have time to reschedule.
时间不允许
I wanna hear the damn thing now.
我现在就要听听你们的故事
Son, you’ll have to wait.
那只能请你稍等了
No, d-don’t tell my kid what to do, uh…
我得和儿子说几句
can’t… can’t we do this another time, Mr. Greenway?
如果会议不能改期 恕我无能为力
I flew in just to hear this pitch, and I intend to.
我千辛万苦赶回来 就是为了开会
It’s gonna have to wait.
会议不得不延期
If you wanna keep your job, Hobbs,
要保住饭碗
you will pitch me this book right now.
就马上给我开会
Well… up yours.
嗯…去你的
Yeah, up yours. Hey.
去你的
Hobbs… Hobbs!
霍布斯!
Hobbs, you walk out of here,
你走出这里
and… and you’re finished at greenway!
就别想回来了
You’re finished!
你完蛋了
I don’t belong anywhere.
我不属于这世界
Buddy!
巴迪!
Buddy!
巴迪!
Buddy, where are you?!
你在哪里?
Prancer, pull! Come on! Come on!
马儿,用力拉啊,用力
Vixen, up, up!
拉上去
Santa?
圣诞老人?
Come on, you can do it.
你能行的
Pull up! Pull up!
拉上去
Dad! What?
爸爸! 怎么了?
Michael, where you going?
迈克尔,你要到哪里?
Michael!
迈克尔!
Buddy, is that you?
巴迪,是你吗?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Boy, am I glad to see you.
见到你真高兴
The Claus meter suddenly just dropped down to zero.
度量器显示为零
There’s just no Christmas spirit anymore.
圣诞精神能量为零
And then the strain was too much…
而且过度使用机器
the engine broke free of her mounts.
引擎出了大问题了
I need an elf’s help.
需要精灵的帮助
I… I’m not an elf, Santa.
我不是精灵,圣诞老人
I… I can’t do anything right.
没有能力修理
Buddy, you’re more of an elf than anyone I ever met,
巴迪 你是我知道的最棒的精灵
and the only one who I would want
而且你是今晚唯一一位
working on my sleigh tonight.
能帮我修理雪橇的精灵
Really? Really.
真的吗? 当然
Will you fix it for me, buddy?
能帮我修理吗?
I’ll try. Papa taught me how.
我试试,爸爸教过我的
You got to find it first.
你先把引擎找回来
It dropped off the sleigh back over there a ways.
路上就发生故障,丢掉了
The engine? The engine, yeah.
引擎? 对啊
Go, buddy. Go, Mr. Elf!
去吧,我的精灵小朋友巴迪
I’m standing here outside central park
我身后是中♥央♥公园
where it is unclear exactly what has happened?
里面发生了意外 但暂时没有详细资料
What we do know is that authorities have closed the park
当局已经封闭此处
and are in the process of clearing it.
正在清理当中
The only thing that people can seem to agree on here
而根据现场目击者称
is that they saw something fall from the sky.
天上落下了不明物体
I’ve got an eyewitness with me
我身边是其中一位目击者
who claims to have seen the whole? thing firsthand.
她首先发现了情况
What did you actually see?
你到底看到什么了呢?
You know, I was walking around and I saw this thing,
我刚好路过此处
and my daughter actually pointed it out to me.
女儿指着天空对我说
Oh, your daughter saw it?
你女儿看到了该物体?
Sweetheart, can you tell me
宝贝,你能告诉我
what you saw falling out of the sky?
你到底看到天上出现什么了?
It was Santa’s sleigh!
我看到圣诞老人的雪橇
Santa’s sleigh, well, there you have it.
圣诞老人的雪橇 真是有创意
Santa’s in Manhattan.
圣诞老人光临曼哈顿了
Sorry to interrupt your first big news story, charlotte,
很抱歉中断你的报导
but new York one has just received
但据纽约第一频道报导
some exclusive amateur news footage
不少市民提供信息
that you just might Anna follow up on.
你或许会对此产生兴趣
There seems to be a strange man dressed as an elf
出现了一位 身穿圣诞老人服装的怪人
wandering through central park.
在中♥央♥公园游荡
Now, I don’t know if this is the kind of hard-hitting news
这算不算是水牛镇有史以来
you’re used to covering in buffalo , charlotte,
充满爆♥炸♥性的新闻呢?
oh, my god. But here at new York one,
天啊 你收看的是纽约第一频道
news is top priority.
紧急新闻报导
What the heck…?
怎么了?
Hey!
嗨
You found it. Buddy!
你们来了! 巴迪
I need to tell you something.
我有话要对你说
No, no. Buddy, there’s something
巴迪
I have to tell you right now.
我有话要对你说
Um, I didn’t mean anything i said back there, not word.
我刚才说的话并不是心里话
I know you may be a little, um, um…
虽然你有时候
uh, chemically imbalanced,
会惹点小麻烦
but you’ve been right about a lot of things.
但很多时候,你都说对了
I… I don’t want you to leave.
我不想你离开
You’re my son, and I… love you.
你是我儿子,我爱你
Uh, buddy, uh…
巴迪
what was it you wanted to tell me?
你不是有话要对我说吗?
Oh, right. Come with me.
是啊,跟我来
Right. Come on.
来吧
I’m herewith another eyewitness
这是另一位目击者
who has his own version of what? happened.
他也有自己的说法
Sir, what did you see?
先生,你当时看到什么了呢?
I think you’re great, charlotte.
夏洛特,我觉得你很好
Uh, I saw something fall from the sky
我看到天上掉下东西
right into the middle of central park.
落在中♥央♥公园
I mean, you’re a great news lady.
你是出色的女新闻主持人
Thank you.
谢谢你