你说我有多贱?
Like, what kind of a jerk am I?
贱到爆 -对吧?
A pretty big one. -Right?
第3点,我受不了你们的美食
Number three, I can’t eat your delicious foods.
十分难顶
Very unpleasant.
等等,我认得他 他是食品督察
Wait, I know him. He is food inspector.
好,第4点 你♥爸♥爸禁止我进入店舖
Oh, right. Number four, I’m banned from your father’s shop.
有百万个理由 告诉我们不可能
There are a million reasons why this can’t work.
百万个「不」
A million nos.
但有一个理由的话…
But there’s also one yes…
我们碰过对方
we touched.
当时发生了奇妙的事…
And when we did, something happened to us…
不可能的事
something impossible.
我们改变了彼此的化学构造
We changed each other’s chemistry.
够了!
Enough!
这算什么食品检查?
What kind of food inspection is this?
其实检查的是心意,叔叔
A food inspection of the heart, sir.
你谁呀?
Who are you?
只是个在地牢水淹时 邂逅你乖女儿的人
Just a guy who burst into your daughter’s life in a flooded old basement.
是你搞爆我们的水管?
So you are the one who burst the pipes?
吓?不是我!是…
What? Not me. It was…
是你?
You?
是你整爆水管?
You burst the pipe?
我… -小焰
I… -Ember.
闭嘴! -不!
Silence! -No!
把握机会
Take the chance.
让你♥爸♥爸真正了解你
Let your father know who you really are.
听着,我爸爸去世令我抱憾
Look, I had regrets when my dad died.
但你令我学会 珍惜火燃烧时的光芒
But because of you, I learned to embrace the light while it burns.
Tìshók
Tìshók.
有些话不说 就未必再有机会
You don’t have forever to say what you need to say.
我爱你,苗小焰
I love you, Ember Lumen.
我也肯定你都爱我
And I’m pretty sure you love me too.
不!阿水,我不爱
No, Wade, I don’t.
说谎,我替他们占卜过
That’s not true. I did their reading.
阿爆,他们相爱 是真爱
Bernie, it’s love. It’s true love.
不!妈妈,你搞错
No, Mom, you’re wrong.
阿水,走啦!
Wade, go.
但小焰…
But, Ember…
我不爱你
I don’t love you.
走呀!
Go!
你偷偷约会水人?
You have been seeing Water?
àshfá,我…
àshfá, I…
你令店舖漏水?
You caused leak in shop?
枉我信你
I trusted you.
店舖不会交给你
You will not take over the shop.
我不退休了
I no longer retire.
为何我想做乖女都不能?
Why can’t I just be a good daughter?
火焰镇
Firetown.
远走他方的单程船票
Well, one-way ticket to anywhere but here.
去吧!游历世界
Go. Travel the world.
治好你那受伤的心
Heal that broken heart.
滴、滴、小水滴
My little drip, drip baby boy.
乖乖小水滴
Drip, drip, drip, goes the baby boy
我画了幅画给你
I made you a painting.
主题是个孤独的人…
It’s of a lonely man…
被哀伤淹没
awash in sadness.
小焰
Ember.
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom, Dad!
(重新开张)
水涌来了!
Water’s coming!
看着!
Watch out!
后面呀!
Behind you!
向上爬!
Climb! Climb!
泛滥了!快!
Flash flood! Hurry!
妈妈,水淹呀!
Mom, water!
快逃去高地!
Get to higher ground!
阿爆!
Bernie!
蓝色火焰!
The flame!
放开我!
Let me go!
小焰,不!
Ember, no!
阿水? -钥匙孔
Wade? -Keyhole.
我本想登场得更有英雄风范
I was hoping to make a more heroic entrance.
我说了那些话,你还是回来了
You came back, after everything I said.
你开玩笑?错过这一切?
Are you kidding? And miss all this?
顶着道门
Hold the door.
不!
No! No.
不…
No, no, no.
小焰,要走了!
Ember, we have to go!
要即刻走!
We have to go now!
我不能离开
I can’t leave.
恕我坦白,店舖玩完了 蓝色火焰要熄了
I’m sorry to say this, but the shop is done. The flame is done.
不!这一切是我爸爸毕生心血 我不能走
No! This is my father’s whole life. I’m not going anywhere.
扔盏灯给我
Throw me that lantern.

No.
不…
No, no, no.
噢!阿水
Oh, Wade.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
这裡太热了
It’s too hot in here.
向上爬!
Climb!
回头!
Back up! Back up!
我要打开它 -不!
I have to open that up. -No!
水会涌入,你会被淋熄
The water will come in and you’ll be snuffed out.
但你正在蒸发 我不知怎样才好
But you’re evaporating. I don’t know what to do.
没事的
It’s okay.
不,不会没事!
No, it’s not okay!
小焰…
Ember…
我已经无憾了
I have no regrets.
你给了我 别人要花一生追寻的东西
You gave me something people search for their whole lives.
但我的世界不能没有你
But I can’t exist in a world without you.
对不起,我之前不说
I’m sorry I didn’t say it before.
我爱你,阿水
I love you, Wade.
我真的喜欢你这种光芒
I really do love it when your light does that.
他们在炉裡
They’re in the hearth!
阿水消失了
Wade is gone.
噢!乖女…
Oh, my daughter.
他救了我
He saved me.
爸爸…
Dad…
这全是我的错
this is all my fault.
这个店舖…
The shop…
阿水
Wade.
我要对你坦白
I need to tell you the truth.
我不想打理店舖
I don’t want to run the shop.
我知那是你的梦想 但我不想那样
I know that was your dream, but it’s not mine.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我是个不孝女
I’m a bad daughter.
小焰…
Ember…
店舖从不是我的梦想
the shop was never the dream.
你才是我的梦想
You were the dream.
你一直都是我的梦想
You were always the dream.
我爱他,爸爸
I loved him, Dad.
一隻蝴蝶
Butterfly.
一隻蝴蝶,挡风玻璃水拨 只剩半隻蝴蝶
Butterfly. Windshield wipers. Half a butterfly.
老人临终想起 堕入爱河那个夏天
An old man on his deathbed remembers the summer he fell in love.
她太超棒…
She was out of his league…
他年少、胆怯
and he was young and scared.
他由得她离开 以为夏天会再来
He let her go, thinking surely summer would come again.
结果没有
It never did.
你们天生一对,10分满分
You are perfect match. Ten out of ten.
我不明白,是什么情况了?
I don’t understand. What’s going on?
随便说些说话 弄哭那个水男孩
Just say something to make Water guy cry, okay?
不再列你入「甩名单」