You are no longer panned.
黑名单
Banned.
黑名单
Banned.
我想陪你探索世界,刘滴水
I want to explore the world with you, Wade Ripple.
我想一生与你一起
I want to have you with me in my life.
永远一齐
Forever.
你们要洗洗个烟囱
Your chimney needs cleaning.
我早就知道,我的鼻好灵
I knew it. My nose always knows.
(几个月之后…)
如果你是蔬菜 你一定是「甜」椒
If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
我的女王
My queen.
我居然几乎封了这间舖
I can’t believe I was gonna shut this place down.
抱歉
Sorry.
老薑?你是破风队球迷?
Fern, you’re a Windbreakers fan?
呼呼…
Toot toot.
呼呼…
Toot toot.
你知道接手这间舖 最爽是什麽?
Oy, you know what I like best about running this shop?
不用再吃爆叔的炭烧丸子?
Not having to eat Bernie’s kol-nuts?
抱歉﹐我想着享受退休 听不到你们的话
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you through my retirement.
嘿!
Hey!
阿水 -阿水!哟!
Hi, Wade. -Hey, Wade! Yo, yo, yo!
小焰,到时间了
Ember, it’s time.
大家知道,我不太喜欢哭着说拜拜
You know, I’m not really one for tearful goodbyes.
滴水
Wade.
你个说谎精
You big liar.
滴、滴、滴
Drip, drip, drip
乖乖小水滴
Goes the baby boy
你肯定要选他?
Are you sure about this one?
我肯定
I’m sure.
爸爸…
Dad…
对不起,这份实习要去那么远
I’m sorry the internship is so far away.
那是世上最好的玻璃设计公♥司♥…
I mean, it’s the best glass design company in the world…
但未必会转到正职
but who knows if it’ll become a real job.
反正我数月后回来…
I’ll be back in a few months anyway…
可能不会有下文…
and it might not end up being anything…
去,开展新生活
Go, start new life.
你妈妈和我会在这裡
Your mother and I will be here.
现在有更多乾柴烈火的时间
Now, with more time for hanky-panky.