Hot…Cold…
忽冷忽热
Can give you stregnth, can make you weak…
既能给你力量 也能使你软弱
Moles…That does not compute.
莫尔斯 那些无法计算
Look… – I can’t.
你看 -我做不到
Listen, it’s not about words, it’s more feelings.
听着 和词无关 更多的是感觉
Remember when you first played the music for her…
还记得第一次为她演奏音乐吗
Yes!
记得
Try to remember what it was like…
试试回忆那种感觉
it came from deep inside of me!
从我内心深处发出的
she made me feel…
她让我感觉…
Thats it! She made you feel!
对 她让你感觉
That’s Good! That’s Perfect! That’s…
太好了 简直完美 那就是
Love!
爱
Well, no…But it’s good enough for a song!
也不全是 但写首歌♥足够了
Any others?
还有吗
Screw…
去你的
Where did you hear that?
哪听来的
The cleaning lady.
清洁女工
She said that?
她说的
It could have been the plumber. He was here too.
也可能是水管工 他也在
*screw也有螺丝的意思
Well skip that one.
跳过那个词
Next.
下一个
Atention: sports fans…
注意了 体育迷
We interrupt this program for a brief musical interlude…
节目中插播一段音乐
I finished it… Moles.
我完成了 莫尔斯
Ok ok, let’s hear it.
听听看
*You don’t have to touch it to know*
*无需触摸就能知晓*
*Love is everywhere that you go*
*爱是你经过的天涯海角*
*You don’t have to touch it to feel*
*无需触摸就能感受*
*Love is every second we steal
*爱是我们私藏的分分秒秒*
*Love is love is nothing without you*
*爱就是爱 是没有你的空无所有*
*Love is love is everything you do*
*爱就是爱 是拥有你的一颦一笑*
*Open up your eyes. And you will see*
*睁开双眼 你将看见*
*Love is love is everything to me*
*爱就是爱 是我的全世界*
*You don’t have to touch it to be*
*无需触摸就能感受*
*Wrapped up in emotion like me*
*爱在心中如醉如梦*
*Everyone must feel how I do*
*万物皆为绕指情柔*
*Love is just to be close to you*
*爱就是伴你左右*
*Love is love is nothing without you*
*爱就是爱 是没有你的空无所有*
*Love is love is everything you do*
*爱就是爱 是拥有你的一颦一笑*
*Open up your eyes. And you will see*
*睁开双眼 你将看见*
*Love is love is everything to me*
*爱就是爱 是我的全世界*
*And you know that love is love*
*你要明白 爱就是爱*
*It’s written in black and blue*
*是伤痛和泪水的色彩*
*And everything you say*
*你的点滴话语*
*Must bring her closer, closer to you*
*深深浸润她的心怀*
*You don’t have to touch it to know*
*无需触摸就能知晓*
*Love is everywhere that you go*
*爱是你经过的天涯海角*
*You don’t have to touch it to feel*
*无需触摸就能感受*
*Love is every second we steal*
*爱是我们私藏的分分秒秒*
That’s beautiful. But I cannot give it to her…
真好听 但我无法给她
Why not?
为什么不
Madeline! What you are doing here?
玛德琳 你怎么在这
I thought you were at rehersal.
还以为你在排练
I forgot my music…
我忘带乐谱了
and now I find this.
却找到了这段音乐
It’s wonderful Miles.
太完美了 迈尔斯
Did you write it for me?
是你为我写的吗
No…Well, I mean…
不… 是…我是说
Did you like it?
你喜欢吗
You keep saying you know nothing about music…
你总说没有音乐细胞
then you surprise me with this.
然后给我一个这样的惊喜
Of course I liked it!
我当然喜欢
And I loved it
特别喜欢
Are you sure you don’t have a dog?
你真的没养狗吗
No, just a pest!
没 只是个讨厌鬼
Come on, I’ll walk you to your car!
来 我送你上车
I want to meet her!
我要见她
Moles!
莫尔斯
Moles! Moles! I want to meet her!
莫尔斯 莫尔斯 我要见她
That is really sick!
有病啊
From now on, stay out of this room!
从今以后 远离这间房♥
I want to tell her!
我要告诉她
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
What’s been going on!
真♥相♥
Who wrote the song.
谁写的歌♥
Get out of there, go to your… um… room..?
哪凉快哪待着去 回你…房♥间
I need to Moles!
我就要 莫尔斯
NO! – Please!
不行 -拜托
No
不行
Please! – NEVER!
求你了 -不可能
Maybe she loves me!
说不定她爱我
How could she possibly do that?
怎么可能
She loves music, my music…my song!
她喜欢音乐 我的音乐 我的歌♥
Your song? It was my idea.
你的歌♥? 点子是我的
I want to kiss her!
我想亲她
With what?
用什么亲
I want to touch her!
我想触摸她
Maybe you already have!
也许你已经触动她了
What?
什么
Nothing! Just go to sleep!
没什么 快睡吧
Or switch down, or do whatever you do.
要不关机 随你做什么
Just leave me alone, please.
别再烦我 好吗
OK.
行
Sweet dreams.
好梦
What’s a dream?
什么是梦
A dream is a wish your heart makes…
梦就是你熟睡时
When you are fast asleep.
心中所许的愿望
Who says…?
谁说的
Walt Disney. Sleeping Beauty…
华特·迪士尼 《睡美人》
1950.
1950年
No, it was Cinderalla, 1949.
不 是1949年的灰姑娘
Good night. – Night!
晚安 -晚安
*Like Alice in Wonderland*
*像爱丽丝梦游仙境*
*The dream takes you by the hand*
*梦牵起你的手*
*Inside emotions that you might not feel*
*心底似醒似醉*
*If by some notion the dream was not real*
*梦境亦幻亦真*
*The dream*
*梦啊*
*The dream, the dream*
*梦啊 梦啊*
*Watching the colours as they run*
*梦过染霓虹*
*Figures you mould like the sun*
*铸你似神祇*
*Lovers can dream, devils can dream*
*爱人亦梦 魔鬼亦梦*
*You may be nowhere until you have seen*
*梦中是无限可能*
*The dream, the dream, the dream*
*梦啊 梦啊 梦啊*
*Oh what have I done?*
*我都做了什么啊*
*Close my eyes and I dream of some world*
*轻阖双眼 轻启梦境*
*It could be magic, it could be tragic*
*美梦也好 噩梦也罢*
*The dream, the dream, the dream*
*梦啊 梦啊 梦啊*
Madeline! Madeline! – Hi Mill.
玛德琳 玛德琳 -嗨 米尔
You taking that to lunch?
你带琴吃午餐
No, to the car. I was praticing.
不 我去车里 刚才在排练
I think I will wait.
我等等吧
It will take forever, get in. There is room.
要等很久 上来吧 还有位置
Millie, come on, you are going to squash my clarinet…..
米莉 别挤了 我的单簧管快压坏了
Watch out! – My Cello!
小心! -我的琴!
You’ve gotten five minutes Frank. – Yes.
弗兰克 你有5分钟 -好的
I want to show you my new brick design.
给你看看我新设计的砖块
It’s about time you got back to work!
这个点你该回去工作
Hold all my calls for 15 minutes, Sarah.
莎拉 这15分钟内不要转接我的电♥话♥
Ok.