那天的比尔是谁
So who is this girl in the car?
那天你车里的姑娘是谁
You know, I haven’t put popcorn on my dash in years!
知道吗 我多年不在仪表盘放爆米花了
When you said movie…
你说看电影时
I like coming here, the sound is good…and…
我喜欢来这 音效好
What? -it’s very private…
什么 -还很私密
I gotta move this thing. it’s stuck! -OH~!
我要把这个移开 卡住了 -哦
Did I get any on you?
撒到你身上了吗
That’s alright. Diet coke doesn’t stain.
没关系 健怡可乐不会染色
It’s not diet, and they only had Root Beer! – Oh.
不是健怡可乐 他们只有根汁汽水 -哦
Well… – Do you want some popcorn?
我想… -来点爆米花吗
You got JU JU BEES in my popcorn!
现在爆米花里有彩虹糖了
Any red ones? -uh…no.
有红的没 -没
It’s really hard to see red in the dark!
太暗了 看不清红色
Madeline, I am sure we… we can get another box!
玛德琳 我们可以…再买♥♥一桶
No, we can’t, I brought them from home!
不能哦 我从家里带来的
Oh! -I was just stretching! Are you…are you alright?
好痛 -我只是伸个懒腰 你 你还好吗
Just stretching.
只是伸懒腰
You were right. This movie was a good idea.
你是对的 看电影是个好主意
kiss me! kiss me for the last time!
(吻我 最后一次吻我)
Wait a second, we are neighbors.
等等 我们是邻居
What if we don’t like each other? – One of us moves.
如果我们互相不喜欢了呢 -其中一个搬走
What if we like each other? – One of us moves.
那互相喜欢呢 -那就搬到一起住
Remember your first cup of coffee.
还记得你第一次喝咖啡
Coffee.
咖啡
Bar tender.
酒吧招待
*八♥九♥十年代的美国电视相亲秀
Love connection.
爱情连线
TWA!
环球航♥空♥
Sucks Juices!
喝饮料
So, do you think you can give me a hand?
你可以助我一臂之力吗
Do I have one?
我有臂吗
I mean, can you help me?
我是说 你能帮我吗
About What?
帮什么
Song. S O N G.
歌♥曲 SONG
S O N G…I spell! – OK, so try it…
SONG 我来拼 -好 来试试
What is it?
歌♥曲是什么
A song? It’s…it’s music with words…
歌♥曲吗 是有文字的音乐
Now, love. – That’s a hard one.
那爱呢 -你问到难题了
Miles! We are going to be late! – I gotta go.
迈尔斯 我们要迟到了 -我得走了
But Moles, what words do I need? I need words.
可莫尔斯 该写些什么 我需要文字
OK, OK, don’t get excited. Use words like…
好 好 别兴奋了
Hug and hold, kiss on my lips, tears on our pillows.
试试相拥 搂抱 亲吻嘴唇 枕上的泪之类的
It doesn’t matter, just they sound rhyme! – Rhyme.
押韵就可以 -押韵
And if you finish it today, I can give it to her tonight! -Tonight.
如果今天完成 晚上我就能给她 -今晚
Oh and have a good time! – Yes sir!
玩得开心 -遵命长官
Come on! We will miss the ferry!
快点 我们要错过渡轮了
Alcataraz, what are we doing going to a prison?
恶魔岛 我们去监狱干什么
Ex-prison, it’s now a recreational institution!
以前的监狱 现在是个旅游景点
Where Begin?
从哪 开始
First rythm.
首先是节奏
There is no smoking, no drinking, no eating and no sleeping on this tour…
禁止抽烟饮酒 吃东西睡觉
If you want to do those things do them in the dark area!
想做就去没人的地方
Also, if you have a heart problem, do you have a respiratory problem
有心脏问题或呼吸疾病
you don’t want to be on this tour!
不要来这旅游
All right, lets move it along! Step quietly! Keep the line moving
好了 大家跟上 轻轻地走 别停下
Bring up the rear there! Stop right here! – Come on!
后面的跟过来 在这里停下 -走这边
Inmates never entered the building this way. Only the warden did!
囚犯进监狱从不走这条路 只有监狱长才能走
Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it!
放我出去 放我出去 不是我 不是我做的
melody…
旋律
too slow!
太慢了
Too simple!
太简单了
*焦糖碳酸饮料
Dr Pepper
胡椒博士
Too long!
太长了
Catch that Pepsi Spirit.
感受百事精神
*80年的百事可乐广♥告♥语
Yes! Now backwards!
就这个 现在倒带
Yes!
就它了
What are you doing? Stop!
你在做什么 停下
Hello?
怎么了
What?
什么
this is where the inmates went when they were being punished!
这里是囚犯受刑的地方
This place is good and dirty!
这地方很好 也很脏
Eight! Nine!
八个 九个
Four brothers, no short stuff.
四个兄弟 没有弱的
Have you known a lot of girls?
你认识过很多女孩吗
A few.
有一些
But none ever won a penguin for me!
但没人赢过企鹅给我
How about you? – Penguins?
你呢 -企鹅吗
No, men!
不 男人
Enough!
足够多
But none ever wrote music for me!
但没人为我写过曲子
I never had a day like this, ever! thank you!
我从没像今天这么开心过 谢谢
It’s my pleasure. Now my pleasure!
我的荣幸 现在换我享受
*格劳乔 喜剧演员
Kiss me Groucho!
亲一个 格劳乔
You’re beeping! – It’s just my watch!
你又在滴滴 -是我的手表
Oh you will be late for rehersal! – So?
你排练要迟到了 -所以呢
I will be late then!
那就迟到喽
If you can play it for her, you can play it for me!
你能给她播放 也能为我播放
*《卡萨布兰卡》台词
What? – Play it, Sam.
什么 -放吧 萨姆
What key?
什么调
Your favorite.
你最喜欢的
Do you want verses first? Or the choruses?
你想先听主歌♥还是副歌♥
Any way you like!
随你便
Yes!
太好了
Five, four, three and lift!
五 四 三 开始
Darling I love you to bit’s!
宝贝宝贝 我超爱你
And I want to see your tit’s!
给我看看 你的咪♥咪♥
Stop stop! It’s all wrong! – Wrong?
停停 全错了 -哪错了
Sounds like soda pop! – It is!
听起来像汽水广♥告♥ -就是的啊
And those words! I cannot play that for her!
还有歌♥词不能给她听
I want to squeeze you, lick you..pucker up and kiss you!
我想抱你舔你 撅嘴亲你
You make her sound like a lemon!
她又不是柠檬
But Moles they rhyme!
莫尔斯 这样押韵
Yeah, We gotta start it all over!
不行 得重头来
Over? – Yes over!
重来 -全部重来
it’s gotta be slow…like a real love song!
节奏要慢下来 像情歌♥一样
I dont know what love is…you never told me!
我不知道爱是什么 你从没告诉过我
And the words…you have gotta understand them!
你还需要理解词意
I want too!
我-也-想!
OK. – Help me!
好吧 -帮我
OK!
行
Which words?
哪个词
Kiss.
吻
Kiss..You do with the mouth!
吻 需要用嘴
Like that?
这样的吗
Well actually…tow mouths!
其实是两张嘴
Two mouths.
两个
And then you pucker up, touch lips, and kiss!
然后撅起来 唇碰唇 接吻
Next…
下一个词
Did you…
你有没有
Kiss to her?
吻过她
Yes.
有
Next… – LUV
下一个 -LUV
You spelled it wrong. The real way is L O V E.
拼错了 应该是love
So what is it? -It is the most powerful feeling in the universe.
它是什么 -世上最强烈的情感
Really? – It’s how we have all survived!
真的 -我们靠它活下去
How does it feel like?
是什么样的感觉
It can make you feel happy,sad…
让你欢喜让你忧
Nervous, calm…
既紧张又安心