Must you?!
您一定要这样吗
Oh, please!
哦 拜托
Is this necessary, for real?
搞什么飞机
Well I never. – Me either!
从没见过 -也不是我
Are you sick. – Pardon me, I’m sorry.
你有病吗 -不好意思 借过
Yes, I’m going to be very sick, please let me out!
对 我很不舒服 请让我出去
Thank you! – Punk!
谢谢 -混♥蛋♥
Shut up!
安静
Miles!
迈尔斯
You were incredible. – Thank you.
你太出色了 -谢谢
Miles it was so funny! But while I was playing…
迈尔斯 这太滑稽了 我演奏时
I thought I heard… like that day in our building!
似乎听到了那天在公♥寓♥里的音乐
Yes. I heard it, too!
我也听到了
It must have been some nut with a radio, it was terrible!
肯定是有个傻瓜带了收音机 真讨厌
No, it made me feel…
不 它让我觉得…
Bill. This is Miles Harding.
比尔 这是迈尔斯·哈丁
Miles Harding?
迈尔斯·哈丁
Oh, yes, I’ve heard about your compositions… – My what?!
是的 我听说过你的大作 -我的什么
You music, Madeline mentioned it.
你的乐曲 玛德琳提过的
She has? – It’s brilliant.
真的吗 -才华横溢
She’s exaggerating.
她说的太夸张了
Well, I would really like to hear it…
我真想听听
Oh, I don’t think so…It’s really very private and…
没必要 那是非公开的
Personal.
纯属隐私
I understand.
我明白
Well the reception is about to start. We must go.
招待会要开始了 我们得走了
Would you care to join us, Harding?
一起吗 哈丁先生
No… there is someone waiting for me in the car…
不了 车里有人等我
Why don’t you bring her along?
一起来吧
No, I don’t think so.
下次吧
It has been a pleasure meeting you!
认识你很荣幸
Madeline. – I will be there in a minute.
玛德琳 -我待会就过去
Dave.
戴夫
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Sure.
应该的
So Long.
再见
Miles, what are you doing on Wednesday night?
迈尔斯 周三晚上有空吗
I thought you had a rehersal. – I cancelled It.
我以为你有排练 -我取消了
I’m not doing anything… I mean I had plans
我没事 呃 原来是有安排
but…I think I can get out of it…
但可以取消
Good. See you then? – OK
好的 到时见 -好
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来
Thanks for the ticktes.
谢谢你的门票
You are welcome.
不客气
Good bye. – Bye.
再见 -再见
*根据屏幕上的演职人员 这大概是号♥称”牛仔之王”的Roy Rogers出演的
以他名字为名的《The Roy Rogers Show》(西部牛仔音乐电视剧 1951-1957)
对牛仔文化和服饰的流行起了很大的作用
Open up!
开门
Open up!
开门
Open up! God Damn it! Or I will break the door down!
打开 混♥蛋♥ 我撞门了
Shit!
废物
You stupid little meanly piece of junk!
你这个卑贱无能的小废物
What do you think you…
你以为你…
What kind of!
什么东西…
I’m talking to a machine!
我对机器说话
What is happening to me?
我是怎么了
I’m going nuts!
我要疯了
This has gone too far!
这太不可思议了
I am having you checked tomorrow.
明天好好查查你
And whatever is doing this to you is going to be removed.
不管哪出了问题 都得除掉
I am doing it again.
我又对机器说话
I don’t believe this.
难以置信
Whatever you do, keep your mouth shut!
不管你做什么 给我安静点
*比尔是音乐会后和女主在一起的男人
She is with me, Bill.
她是我的 比尔
No.

No.

She is with me.
她属于我
I can’t play.
我不懂弹奏
Come back here.
回这里来
She is…come…
她…回…
Come…
来…
but but bu…bu..bu…bu…but
但是 但是 但 但 但 但是
…with me. – me… me… me…
属于我 -我 我 我
with… She’s with me… me… me… me…
属于 她属于我…我…我
I met her first.
我先认识她的
I… I… I, I… I… I met her… first… first.
我…先认识她
I did it.
是我弹的
I di… di… di… did… di… di.. di…
我做…
did.. did… did… did… did…
做…做…做
Who said that? – I did.
谁在说话 -我
Who is in this room? – I.
谁在房♥间里 -我
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Hello.
你好
Hello, hello, hello, hello.
你好 你好 你好 你好
you are talking..!
你在说话
you are talking!
你在说话
Don’t touch!
别 碰
But you can’t talk! – No
但你不能说话 -不
It’s not in the instruction book. – Nothing you did was
说明书上没写 -你做的都没有写
But I mean you don’t have a brain.
我是说 你没有大脑
What is an brain? What is an brain?
什么 是 大脑 什么 是 大脑
Memory cells that can think
能思考的记忆单元
am I? I am? What am I?
我是…是我…我是什么
Memory cells that…uh…process. -Oh
能够…数据处理的记忆单元 -哦
Must have been the Memory dump from…big machine in the office.
一定是办公室大电脑数据的关系
How do you know so many words? – Word processing.
你怎么知道那么多词 -文字处理
Or maybe the champagne. – Maybe.
也可能因为香槟 -也许
So… -So
所以 -所以
I don’t believe this!
真难以相信
Where is she?
她在哪
Who? – She… The music…
谁 -她 音乐
Madeline, she is upstairs.
玛德琳 她在楼上
How did you know that she is a she?
你怎么知道她是女的
Her sounds when she moves…
她走动的声音
what, her footsteps?
什么 她的脚步声
They are different than you
和你的不一样
Do you hear her? – Yes.
你能听到她吗 -是的
Do you talk her? – to her… yes!
你说话她吗 -和她说 当然
Did you see her? – Often.
你见过她吗 -经常
Are you sure this thing…? – Don’t touch!
你肯定这东西 -别碰
What now?
接下来呢
What now?
接下来呢
Have you had this car long? – No it’s my third!
你用这车很久了吗 -不 这是我第三辆车
They break down a lot.
它们老坏
Can I turn this down? – No, it’s broken, too.
音乐能关小吗 -不 也坏了
Madeline, have you ever heard of artificial intelligence?
你听说过人工智能吗 玛德琳
What do you mean? – Like computers that talk.
你指什么 -比如能说话的电脑
Yes. My mom has one. – She does?
我妈有一个 -是吗
It’s a clock that can tells you the time.
能报时的闹钟
Oh, that’s not like “think” talking!
那不是”思考”式的说话
Since when is talking a sign of thinking?
什么时候会说话代表能思考了?
What about a machine that can create art?
那可以创作艺术的电脑呢
Or write poetry, or compose music?
作诗 写歌♥
What about that?
你觉得怎样
What’s wrong with artists?
那艺术家做什么呢
*《卡萨布兰卡》
I know that love hurts
(我知道爱情伤人)
If you knew what I went through
(若你知道我经历了什么)
If you knew how much I loved you!
(你知道我多么爱你)
how much I still love you!
(我仍旧多么爱你)
So who is this Bill?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!