若没有了你 我的前路会是多么痛苦
how hard the road would’ve been without you.
你就是那个被称为希德的人吗?
Are you the one they call the Cid?
是的
Yes.
那你一定是那位美丽的琦美?
Then you must be the beautiful Chimene.
你不再恨他了吗?
Do you not hate him anymore?
不 我不恨他
No, I do not.
我父亲说 如果我们帮助你们 他们会切断我们的手
My father says they’ll cut our hands off if we help you.
我父亲说他们到处都有眼线
My father says they have eyes everywhere.
但我父亲又说 如果你们走得很慢很慢 那很快天就会黑了…
But my father said if you walk very slowly it will soon be dark…
就不会有人看到 你们走进我们的谷仓了
and no one will be able to see you if you go into our barn.
我想我们得赶快走了…
I suppose we must leave soon…
以免天色变得太亮
before it gets too light.
不要嘛 再多待一会…
No, one more moment…
好把这一切都牢记在心
to remember all of this.
你有睡过比这更美的房♥间吗?
Have you ever slept in a more beautiful bedchamber?
从未有过
Never.
– 你有吃过更好吃的食物吗? – 没有
– Have you ever eaten better food? – No.
也没喝过更好喝的酒 也没…
Nor drunk better wine, nor…
我爱你
I love you.
琦美夫人 我的妻子
Dona Chimene, my wife.
我好高兴 罗德里哥
I’m so glad, Rodrigo.
好高兴
So glad.
我们一定要走吗?
Must we go?
你高兴什么
Of what are you glad?
你不再是国王的首席武士…
That you are no longer the King’s champion…
也高兴你没有随从或军队…
that you no longer have your knights and your armies…
高兴你只有我
and that you have only me.
我们会找到没人认识你的地方
We will find some hidden place where you are not known.
没错 就像这样的地方
Yes, a place like this.
在那我们可以自力更生
And we will make our lives there.
如果大家知道驱逐是这个样子…
If all men knew that banishment could be like this…
早就建起流亡的世界了
we’d have a world of exiles.
走吧
Come.
我们去找你说的藏匿地点…
We’ll look for your hidden place…
免得别人先发现了它
before the others find it.
现在开始 我们有了新的生活
We’ll have a new life now.
上帝啊…
Lord God…
请保护我所爱的这个女人…
protect this woman I love…
而她现在…终于成为我的妻子
and who is now, finally, my wife.
艾尔希德(圣主)!
El Cid!
我已遭到流放
I am in exile!
没有你 我们等于都被流放
Without you, we are all in exile.
我不能带你们走
I can’t take you with me!
你们会失去你们的家 你们的家人!
You’d lose your homes, your families!
所有在这里的人 都已下了决定
Every man here has already made the choice.
我们要你来领导我们
We want you to lead us!
你们没有权利要求他!
You have no right to ask him!
他做的已经够多了!
He has done enough!
– 艾尔希德! – 艾尔希德!
– El Cid! – El Cid!
为什么一定要他?
But why him?
为什么?
Why?
为了西班牙!
For Spain!
西班牙!
Spain!
乌拉卡!
Urraca!
我整晚都无法安眠
I haven’t slept all night.
每当我闭上眼要休息时…
Every time I close my eyes to sleep…
我被同一个梦所惊醒
I dream the same dream over and over.
一再地 我在跟一个我看不到脸的人作战
I’m fighting an enemy whose face I can never see.
我用宽剑打他 他倒了下来
I cut him down with my broadsword, he falls.
但当我往下看…
But when I look down…
躺在我脚下的不是我的敌人
it isn’t my enemy lying at my feet.
而是…
It’s…
而是我自己的右腕
It’s my own right arm.
那只是一个梦
It was only a dream.
那没什么啊
It was nothing.
那没什么啊
It was nothing.
– 我们的梦很短暂 – 我知道
– Our dream was short. – I know.
像你这种男人没有可躲藏的地方
There is no hidden place for a man like you.
一定有上千人高兴要分手了
There must be thousands who would gladly part.
为什么是你?
Why you?
为什么是我?
Why me?
拜托 让我走时带的是你笑容的影像
Please, let me carry away an image of you smiling.
那是骗人的
It would be a lie.
我会不断向上帝祈祷
I will beseech God with my prayers.
我会告诉他 一定要把你送回我身边
I will tell Him He must bring you back to me.
我一定要告诉上帝 我有多么需要你
I must tell God how much I need you.
我们一定会再次相聚
Then we will see each other again.
罗德里哥大人
Don Rodrigo.
我们还没忘记或原谅 你对王室人员所做的错事
We have not forgotten or forgiven the wrong you did our Royal person.
但当王国遭到威胁 那是身为王的责任…
But when danger threatens, it is a king’s duty…
应将臣民的福祉放在最先
to put the welfare of his subjects above all else.
这是为何我召唤你来
That is why we summoned you here.
陛下 这数年来 我一直活在…
Sire, I have all these years lived…
您召唤我的希望中
in the hope Your Majesty would call me.
尤其是现在 班·尤瑟夫已经登陆的时候
Especially now, since Ben Yusuf has landed on our shores.
班·尤瑟夫要跟我们 在瑟加哈斯平原决战
Ben Yusuf has challenged us to meet him on the plains of Sagrajas.
陛下 您不能在瑟加哈斯作战
Sire, you must not fight at Sagrajas.
– 我们得先对瓦伦西亚… – 我们已经接受挑战了
– Valencia must first be– – We have already accepted the challenge.
吾王 你得先拿下瓦伦西亚
My liege, you must first take Valencia.
只要摩尔人仍然控制瓦伦西亚…
While the Moors hold Valencia…
班·尤瑟夫就能从那开始攻击 席卷整个西班牙
Ben Yusuf can strike out from there, overrun all Spain.
陛下千万不可让此事发生
Your Majesty must not let this happen.
请看 我带了朋友来帮我们打仗
Look, I have brought friends to help you in this fight.
他们好大胆竟不向我们下跪?
How dare they not kneel to us?
陛下
Sire.
他们也是国王
These are kings.
他们是以友邦身分来此
They come here as allies.
– 我们不需要这样的友邦 – 我们是基♥督♥教国家!
– We need no such allies. – We are a Christian kingdom!
我们只和基♥督♥教国家打交道
We treat only with Christians.
他们已准备为了你攻击瓦伦西亚
They’re ready to fight at your side for Valencia.
他们跟我们一样畏惧尤瑟夫 他们是你的朋友
They fear Ben Yusuf as we do. They are your friends.
我们不把他们当成朋友
We do not consider them friends.
陛下!
Sire!
你一点都不为西班牙担忧!
You risk having no Spain at all!
罗德里哥大人! 你要在瑟加哈斯加入我们…
Don Rodrigo, you will join us at Sagrajas…
我们会取消流放罪名并归还土地
and we shall annul your banishment and return your lands.
但要是你不去瑟加哈斯…
But if you are not at Sagrajas…
我们会把你跟你朋友当作敌人!
we shall consider you and yours our enemies!
罗德里哥大人 我知道你为何来
Don Rodrigo. I know why you have come.
你的双胞胎女儿正在花♥园♥里玩
Your twin daughters are playing in the garden here.
他是你们的爸爸
This is your father.
你是艾薇拉?
You’re Elvira?
那就是索儿了?
Then you must be Sol.
你是艾薇拉
You’re Elvira.
你们长得一模一样
You’re exactly alike.
我厌倦了
I’m tired.
厌倦了被流放
Tired of exile.
现在我有机会带你回维瓦…
Now I can take you home to Vivar…
正大光明地
with honors.
拒绝国王说不定是错误的决定
I might be wrong to defy the King.
他命令我到瑟加哈斯与他会合
He commanded me to meet him at Sagrajas.
说不定是我错了
I could be wrong.
如果你没有我们 罗德里哥…
If you did not have us, Rodrigo…
你会有丝毫怀疑吗?
would you even wonder?
我曾看过好几个你的藏匿地点…
I used to see so many of your hidden places…
那里我可以和你一起生活
where I could’ve lived with you.
而没人会知道的
And no one would have known.
你是否也找到一个…
Have you also found a place…
可以让我们逃避自己的地方?
where we could hide from ourselves?
我不能留下你…
I can’t leave you…