查尔登·海斯顿 索菲娅·罗兰
西德传
联合主演: 雷夫·瓦朗 吉内瓦维·佩吉
导演:安东尼·曼
这里是西班牙…
This is Spain…
现在是基♥督♥诞生后1080年
one thousand and eighty years after the coming of Christ.
这是个被战火蹂躏 悲惨的国家…
It is a war-torn, unhappy land…
一半是基♥督♥徒 一半是摩尔人
half Christian, half Moor.
这是维瓦的罗德里哥狄亚哥的时代 与故事…
This is the time and the story of Rodrigo Diaz of Vivar…
在历史和传奇上 他被称为的艾尔希德 “圣主”
known to history and to legend as El Cid, “The Lord. ”
原是个普通人的他 成为西班牙伟大的英雄
He was a simple man who became Spain’s greatest hero.
他超越了宗教仇恨…
He rose above religious hatreds…
唤醒所有的西班牙人 不论是基♥督♥徒或摩尔人…
and called upon all Spaniards, whether Christian or Moor…
共同对抗将要毁灭西班牙的敌人
to face a common enemy who threatened to destroy their land of Spain.
这些敌人集结了野蛮的武力…
This enemy was gathering his savage forces…
穿过地中海 来到了北非海岸
across the Mediterranean Sea on the north shores of Africa.
他是非洲的阿♥拉♥伯酋长 班·尤瑟夫
He was the African emir, Ben Yusuf.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥命令我们 去统治世界
The Prophet has commanded us to rule the world.
你们在西班牙的土地上 哪里有阿♥拉♥真♥主♥的荣耀?
Where in all your land of Spain is the glory of Allah?
当人们提起你们 就只会说诗人…
When men speak of you, they speak of poets…
音乐家 医术者 还有科学家
music makers, doctors, scientists.
你们的战士在哪里?
Where are your warriors?
你们还敢说你们是 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥之子吗?
You dare call yourselves sons of the Prophet?
你们已经变成女人了!
You have become women!
把你们的书烧掉
Burn your books.
把你们的诗人训练成战士
Make warriors of your poets.
叫你们的医术者为我们的箭 发明新的毒药
Let your doctors invent new poisons for our arrows.
叫你们的科学家发明战争武器
Let your scientists invent new war machines.
接着就是…杀戮!
And then, kill!
烧掉一切
Burn.
把异教♥徒♥正在你们的国境生活
Infidels live on your frontiers.
鼓励他们自相残杀
Encourage them to kill each other.
等他们衰落败亡之时…
And when they are weak and torn…
我会从非洲前来消灭他们…
I will sweep up from Africa…
然后唯一真神的帝国 真神阿♥拉♥…
and thus the empire of the one God, the true God Allah…
– 阿♥拉♥是唯一的真神 – 将遍布世界各地
– Allah is the one God. – will spread.
首先…要征服西班牙
First, across Spain.
然后…征服欧洲
Then, across Europe.
最后就是…全世界
Then, the whole world!
阿♥拉♥是慈悲的
世上只有阿♥拉♥一位真神
天上的父啊 我们已迷失在黑暗之中
Heavenly Father, we are lost and in darkness.
他们再一次毁灭我们的城镇…
Once again they destroy our towns…
使我们的人♥民♥陷于奴役
take our people in bondage.
请帮助我们 天父
Please help us, Father.
派遣某人…
Send us someone…
引道我们走向光明
who will take us to the light.
神父 来 起来
Father. Here. Come.
十字架
The Cross.
十字架上面
The Cross.
我们没来得及挽救你的村庄…
We couldn’t save your village…
但我们捉到带头的人
but we captured their leaders.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
维瓦的罗德里哥·狄亚哥
Rodrigo Diaz of Vivar.
维瓦?
Vivar?
你离家很远啊!
You’re a long way from home.
阁下 你的穿着不像要作战啊!
Sir, you are not dressed for battle.
今天本是我的大喜之日 神父
This was to have been my wedding day, Father.
是什么让你到这里来 孩子?
How is it you came here, my son?
我想这是我到新娘那最短的路
I thought this would be the shortest road to my bride.
我们准备好了 殿下 现在就吊死他们吗?
We are ready, my lord. Do we hang them now?
不要 费茲 让他们跟我们去维瓦
No, Fanez. They come to Vivar with us.
不行! 住手!
No! Stop!
费南多 放下石头!
Fernando, put down those stones!
欢迎回家 吾儿
Welcome home, my son.
我带了几个摩尔俘虏给您
Here are some Moorish prisoners for you.
我们没料到会有这种结婚贺客
We didn’t expect such wedding guests.
你要把他们交给教坛吗?
Are you holding them for tribute?
他们是您的俘虏 大人
They’re your prisoners, sir.
是你的 是你捉到他们的!
They’re yours. You captured them.
你得决定怎么处置他们
You must decide what is to be done with them.
吊死他们! 现在!
Hang them! Now!
我们是酋长…就是国王
We are emir– kings.
让我们活着 你可拿到大笔赎金
There will be a great ransom for you if you let us live.
你们早有准备来此杀戮
You were ready enough to kill.
可是却没有做死亡的准备
It would seem you’re less ready to die.
我准备好了 罗德里哥大人
I am ready, my Lord Rodrigo.
我没强烈活下的欲望 来看我们大家会有什么下场?
I have no great desire to live to see what is coming for all of us.
我们大家会有什么下场?
What is coming for all of us?
战争 死亡 和毁灭
Wars, death and destruction.
任何生者都没见过的 流血烧杀的残忍♥场面
Blood and fire more terrible than has ever been seen by living man.
狄亚哥大人 我来将你的俘虏带回王城波哥斯
Don Diego, I will take your prisoners back to the King at Burgos.
他们不是我的俘虏 是我儿子的俘虏
They are not my prisoners. They are my son’s.
噢 请原谅我 罗德里哥大人
Oh, forgive me, Don Rodrigo.
原来我们要在波哥斯皇宫广场 吊死的俘虏是你抓的
Then it will be your prisoners we will hang in the palace square at Burgos.
我们会把死尸高高吊起 好给那些摩尔人一个警告
We will hang their bodies high as an example to other Moors!
奥当涅茲大人 这些俘虏不会去波哥斯
Don Ordonez, these prisoners will not go to Burgos.
如你在这吊死他们 一样能让国王龙心大悦
The King will be just as pleased if you hang them here.
我们彼此残杀已经好几年了
We’ve been killing them for years.
给我们带来了什么? 和平吗?
What has it brought us? Peace?
吊死我的话 我儿必不会干休…
Hang me, and my sons will not rest…
任何在维瓦存活的基♥督♥徒
while a single Christian remains alive in Vivar.
还有别的处置摩尔人的方法吗?
What other way is there to treat the Moors?
现在吊死他们!
Hang them now!
你想要让这些人 今后生活在恐惧之中吗?
Do you want these people to live in fear the rest of their lives?
安东尼奥 你希望你的教堂也被烧毁?
Antonio, do you want to see your church burned too?
你的村庄也被毁灭?
Your villages destroyed?
那就杀了他们
Then kill them.
狄亚哥大人 告诉你儿子 如不将俘虏…
Don Diego, tell your son that it is treason…
交给官兵的话 将会被视为叛国
to refuse to turn over prisoners to an officer of the King.
罗德里哥自己知道该怎么做
Rodrigo knows what he must do.
你愿诚恳的发誓 不再侵略斐迪南王的领土?
Do you solemnly pledge never again to attack King Ferdinand’s country?
我愿意
I do.
在我们这边 我们对拥有…
Among our people, we have a word for a warrior…
正直概念与仁慈之心的战士 有句赞语
with the vision to be just and the courage to be merciful.
我们称呼他: “艾尔希德”
We call such a man, “El Cid.”
我是沙拉哥沙之王慕泰敏…
I, Moutamin, Emir of Saragossa…
发誓和维瓦希德维持永久友谊…
pledge eternal friendship to the Cid of Vivar…
并向其君主卡斯提尔的斐迪南王 献上忠诚
and allegiance to his sovereign lord, King Ferdinand of Castile.
如有违 愿阿♥拉♥以雷击打我头上的双眼…
May Allah strike the eyes from my head…
与我身上的血肉
and the flesh from my bones if I break this pledge.
以阿♥拉♥真神之名立誓
In the name of Allah.
以阿♥拉♥真神之名立誓
In the name of Allah.
以斐迪南王之名…
In the name of Ferdinand…
亦即 卡斯提尔 雷昂 奥斯迪亚斯王…
King of Castile, Leon and Asturias…
我控告你已叛国
I charge you with treason.
在七天之内 你要到波哥斯王城受审…
Within seven days, you will appear before the King at Burgos…
对这项罪名进行答辩
to answer these charges.
你的确选择了捷径 孩子
You did take the shortest road, my son.
但非为迎接新娘 而是你的命运
Not to your bride, but to your destiny.
上天派遣你来拯救我们 孩子
God sent you to us, my son.
上天派遣你降临
God has sent you.
罗德里哥!
Rodrigo!
可是我真的听到声音了
But I did hear a sound.
这时候他早该到了 为什么这么慢呢?
He should have been here by now. Why is he so late?
他还没迟到 小姐 他太阳下山后才会到
He is not late, my lady. He was to be here at sundown.
现在才中午呢
It’s barely noon.
是啊
Yes.
你绝对不知道 恋人是怎样计算时间的
You don’t really understand how love keeps time.
晚一点就是快一点 傍晚就是中午呢
Later means sooner; sundown means noon.
可是啊 一个人骑马究竟只能跑那么快…
Still, a man on a horse can move only so fast…
不管他爱得有多深
no matter how much the man is in love.
是啊 小姐
Yes, my lady.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!