嘿
Hey!
嘿 巴克
Hey, Buck!
巴克
Hey, Buck.
麦斯 你都做了些什么?
Max, what you been doing?
别舔脸 别舔脸 你看来真美
OK, not the face! Not the face! -No! You look so beautiful.
别激动 乖乖
OK, chill, boy! Chill, boy, not the…
乖孩子 麦斯…
Good boy, Max. Good boy, Max.
好耶 我说过我会回来的
Yeah… -Told you we’d come back.
看看你们
Look at you guys. Huh?
矮子 过来
Shorty, come here.
别舔脸…杰瑞 帮帮忙
Not the… Hey, Jer! A little help over here.
帮帮我
A little help.
巴克 别闹他了 过来
Hey, Buck! Leave him alone! Get over here!
谢了 杰瑞
Whew! Thank you, Jer!
乖孩子 巴克
Good boy, Buck.
影子 杜鲁门 麦斯和矮子
Shadow, Truman, Max and Shorty.
我真不敢相信
Man, I don’t believe it.
好孩子
Good boys.
我的五个幸运星
My five lucky stars.
就差一点
Almost perfect.
回家了 孩子们
Let’s go home, kids. Come on.
这些油应该够我们回到家
This should be enough to get us home.
古伯 帮我个忙 -好
Give me a hand with this. -OK.
矮子 上车了
All right, Shorty, up!
好孩子 影子 走了
Good boy! Come on, Shadow, let’s go.
伙伴 来吧 上车到后面
Come on, buddy. Come on, let’s go. Get in the back.
快点 天快黑了 派对结束了
Come on! We’re losing light here. Party’s over, come on.
麦斯 来吧
All right, Max, come on, buddy.
想坐前座吗? 随便你
Wanna ride up front? -Have it your way.
上车了 跟我一起坐
Let’s go. Up front. Ride with me.
快点上车
Come on, buddy. Jump up.
麦斯 麦斯
Max! Max!
麦斯
Max!
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅
Aw, Maya.
好了
Come on now.
好了
Come on now.
你做的很好
You did good.
干的好 麦斯 好孩子
You did good, Max. Good boy.
你带她回家了
You brought her home.
对不起
I’m sorry, girl.
玛雅?
Maya?
嘿
Hey.
这才是我的好女孩
There’s my girl.
你没事了
You’re OK.
我最棒的女孩还好吗?
How’s my best girl doing, huh?
好女孩 我们来带你回家
Good girl, Maya. All right, let’s get you home, OK?
我们要带你回家
Let’s get you home.
古伯 古伯
Coop. Coop.
她会没事吧? -对 她会好起来
She gonna be OK? -Yeah, she’s gonna be fine.
怎么样 古伯? 准备发动离开吧
What do you say, Coop? Let’s fire her up and get out of here.
遵命 我会再挪点空间给她
Yes, sir. I’ll just make room for one more.
好
All right.
凯蒂 帮我接她进去
Give me a hand here, Katie. Let’s get her in.
玛雅 来
Come here, Maya.
接好了? -我想是的
Got her? There you go. -I think so.
麦斯 走了 伙伴
All right, Max. Let’s go, buddy.
好孩子
Come on. Good boy.
你的女孩还好吗?
How’s your girl?
她很好
She’s good.
好耶 上路了
All right. Here we go.
仅将本片献给南极的探险家和他们的狗儿
他们的勇气和精神
启发了本片