(7月10日)
(独♥立♥求生第152天)
(纽西兰基♥督♥城)
(理查生角号♥)
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
你的船出租吗?
ls your boat for hire?
做什么用? -我得去迈姆朵
For what? -I gotta get to McMurdo.
休想 这是艘渔船
Not a chance, mate. It’s a fishing boat.
要就找别人 你知道贝利吧?
Looking for someone, you know Bailies?
知道 -就在上面 那是个酒吧
Yeah. -It’s just up there. It’s a bar.
谢了 休想吗? -门儿都没有
All right, thanks. No chance, huh? -Not in hell.
你要我在这种寒冬带你去南极
You want me to take you to Antarctica in the dead of winter
只用21公尺的拖网渔船?
on a 70-foot fishing trawler?
我会付钱 不是很多 但是我的所有
Mm-hm. And I can pay you. Not a lot, but everything I have.
抱歉 大家都想找廉价船去迈姆朵
I’m sorry, mate. Everybody is looking for a cheap ride out to McMurdo.
基本上我的船像玩具
Basically, my boat’s a margarita blender.
一撞到冰就会裂成两半
First chunk of ice we hit, we’ll break in half.
我看过你的船 撑得住的
I’ve seen your boat. We can make it.
我无计可施 你是最后的希望 -没有一个正常人
I’m desperate. You’re my last option. -No one in their right mind
会带你进去那边 破冰船除外
will take you in anything but an icebreaker.
对不起 先生 吧台那边的小姐请您的
Excuse me, sir. The lady at the bar bought you a drink.
不可能 失陪了
No way. Excuse me.
你到这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
有人要找个廉价的飞行员去探险
Ah, some guy needed a cheap pilot for an expedition
淡季时我一向收费低廉
and I’m always cheap in the off season.
是吗? -是啊
Yeah? -Yeah.
真高兴看到你 -我也一样
Good to see you. -It’s good to see you too.
你要去哪里? -跟我要去的地方一样
So, where are you going? -Same place I’m going.
搞什么?
What the hell?
杰瑞 你好吗? -怎么回事?
What’s up, Jer? -What’s going on, buddy?
伙伴 -你好吗?
Hey, buddy. Aw! -How you been?
见到你真好 -我想念你
Nice to see you. -I missed you.
我也是
Same here.
到底怎么回事? 这是哪一种探险?
What’s really going on? What kind of expedition is this?
是科学基金会的探险
Uh, that’d be an NSF expedition.
我上回行程缩短了
Yeah, I had a trip that was cut short.
刚好剩了一大笔钱
It turns out I got a couple of weeks of grant money left and, uh…
所以我们就来了
Uh-huh. -So here we are.
好家伙 真有你的
You’re the man. You are the man.
你整理行李要多久?
How long you think it’ll take you to pack?
我总是整装待发的 -请往这走
You know me, I’m always packed. -Well, this way.
好耶 好耶
Yeah! Yeah.
走了…
Let’s go! Let’s go!
上来吧 各位
Come on in, boys.
太疯狂了 我从没想到能搭机
Whoo! -This is crazy. I never expected this.
有时候你要提高你的期望
Sometimes you gotta raise your expectations.
古伯 你还好吗? -降落前我情愿不说话
Cooper, how you doing? -I’d rather not talk.
好 -谢了
OK. -Thanks.
北极星 这是LNOMB直升机
Polarsyssel, this is helicopter Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo
要求降落贵船
requesting to land on your vessel.
听到了 LNOMB
Roger, Lima-November-Oscar-Mike-Bravo.
准许降落 -要降落了 各位
You’re clear to land. -Here we go, boys.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我想你可能希望有个伴
I thought you might like some company.
是啊
Sure.
这种夜晚很适合观星
It’s a good night for stargazing.
流星代表好运 对吧?
Shooting stars mean good luck, right?
杰瑞
Jerry, you know,
那边情况可能不太好
this may not be easy, what we find.
我知道
I know that.
但无论如何 他们值得我们跑这一趟
But whatever we find, the dogs deserve this trip.
我很高兴你在这 凯蒂 我欠你这份情
I’m glad you’re here, Katie. And I owe you one.
你欠我很多 但不包括这个
You owe me for a lot of things. This is not one of them.
我是说真的
No, I’m serious.
你一直了解我为什么要这么做
You always understood why I had to do this.
小心点 杰瑞
Careful, Jerry.
你讲话开始像个大人了
You’re starting to sound like a grownup.
你的列车长朋友呢?
What about that conductor friend of yours?
他是工程师 -对
He’s an engineer. -Oh, yeah.
我们分手了
We’re not seeing each other anymore.
真可惜
That’s too bad.
(北极星号♥)
关闭引擎 我们下去看看
Shut her down, Mr. Hansen. Let’s go take a look.
你想是怎么回事?
What do you make of that?
情况不妙
It’s not good.
这里冰层有六英尺
The ice is six feet about here.
冰层比我们想像的还厚
The ice is deeper than we thought.
想到这个冬天 应该不会让人意外
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised, given the winter we just had.
跑了大半个地球 却被挡在最后的160公里处
Come halfway around the world and we can’t make it the last 1 00 miles.
抱歉 伙伴
Sorry, mates.
我猜现在必须有好点子了
I guess now is last call for a great idea.
席蒙·娜塔
Simonetta.
谁啊?
Simonetta who?
他想像中的义大利女友 拜托 现在别闹了
His imaginary Italian girlfriend. Come on, not now.
有座冰山飘离冰岩棚
An iceberg, all right, broke off from an ice shelf.
阻挡了企鹅去抓鱼的路线
It blocked the route that the Adelie penguins take for their fishing waters.
我看不出这有何关连 -博士 不要急 等等
I’m not seeing the relevance. -Horses, doc. Rein ’em in.
我需要画新路线给研究人员
Now, I needed to map the new route so researchers could find ’em.
我跟着他们时 他们带我经过义大利营区
While I was following them, they led me right past the Italian base…
就在那时 席蒙·娜塔
…where one Simonetta Pirelli
倒杯热巧可力给我
whipped me up a mean cup of hot chocolate.
拜托 你在说什么? -请到我办公室来
Come on, what are you talking about? -Step into my office.
我们的基地太远 直升机飞不到
Our base is too far for the helicopter to make it there, right?
但义大利基地才一半的距离
But the Italian base is, like, half the distance.
这年轻人说的对 -但是还有一段路
The young man’s right about that. -Still leaves us short.
对 等一下
Right, right. Hold on. See,
大多基地的基本装备都差不多
all field bases have the same basic stuff, right?
但义大利基地有履带雪车
But the Italian base is equipped with the Lamborghini of snowcats.
这玩意就像火箭
I’m telling you, this thing is like a rocket.
我们开雪车到我们基地 做好该做的事
So we take one of these snowcats to our base, do what we came to do,
火速赶回
blow out of Dodge.
这样我也可以少飞一点
And this way, I get to spend a little less time flying.
我没恶意 凯蒂
No offense, Katie.
Huh?
好 出发了
All right, let’s go.
(8月2日)
(独♥立♥求生第175天)
Ah! Ah!
就在那边了
Ah, there it is!
钥匙在2号♥ 雪铲在旁边
The keys are in number two. The shovels are around the side.
我们得挖出这个地方
We gotta dig this place out.
好硬
It’s hard.
好耶
Sweet.
大家上车吧
All aboard!
这雪车真不赖 古伯
Nice snowcat, Coop.
怎样?
What?
不赖吧? 杰瑞
Not bad, huh, Jer?
你要我说什么? 真有你的?
Well, what do you want me to say? You’re the man?
听来不错
That’d be nice.
好 真有你的
OK, you’re the man.
你的确很行 真有你的
You are indeed the man, Cooper! You are the man!
谢谢 谢谢
Grazie, Geraldo. Grazie.
至于你 疯狂凯蒂
And as for you, Crazy Katie,
你知道你让我忍♥受的那些飞行吗?
you know all those ridiculous flights you put me through?
怎样?
Yeah.
我要投桃报李一下
Payback is a dish best served cold.
古伯 我想那叫报仇
Cooper, I think that’s “revenge.”
这是老杰克
It’s Old Jack.
我们大老远跑来 他们却在这坐以待毙
We came all this way and they didn’t even make it off the chain.
他们跑了
They got off.
他们挣脱链子了
They got loose!
麦斯
孩子们 过来
Come on, kids!
过来
Come on!
麦斯 过来
Come on, Max!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!