各位系好安全带 这趟会有一点颠簸
All right, buckle tight. This one’s gonna be rough.
古伯 我知道你有恐惧感 -极度害怕飞行? 对
Coop, I know you got that fear… -Major… major fear of flying? Yeah.
(南极 迈姆朵科学站)
Ugh.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
终于啊
Finally.
老天
Oh, man.
你…昏过去算你运气好
Oh, you… you are so lucky you passed out.
我们…
We…
我们在上上下下跳个不停
We were bouncing around up there, man,
像是球场里的海滩球
like one of those beach balls at Dodger Stadium.
凯蒂一直吼我不准我尖叫
And Katie was yelling at me the whole time to stop screaming,
但我没办法 那实在太可怕了
but, uh, I couldn’t do it. It was way too intense, man.
真是疯狂
It was crazy.
大家呢?
Where is everybody?
大家都在这里
Right here. Everyone’s here at Mactown.
戴维斯很好 你很好
Davis is good. Uh, you’re good.
你的手还在 所以很好
Your hands… You still have your hands, which is good.
一切…一切都很好
Everything’s… everything’s all good, man.
凯蒂把狗接过来了吗?
Did Katie get the dogs OK?
这个嘛…
Yeah, well, um…
Uh…
没
Uh… No.
他们叫她等一下 也许…
They were telling her that-that she should wait, maybe,
等天气好一点
you know, until things got better.
杰瑞 从我们到这就一直下雪
Jer? It’s been snowing since we got here, man.
老兄
Dude…
你终于醒了
Hey. You’re finally up.
你的手怎么样? -很好
How are your hands feeling? -They’re fine.
我们多快可以回去? -你需要多休息
How soon can we go back? -I think you should get some rest, OK?
凯蒂 多快?
No, Katie. How soon?
天气更糟了 没有人能飞
The weather’s gotten worse. No one’s flying in.
哪什么时候才会好转?
When is it gonna get better?
他们取消冬季任务 春天之前都不会过去
They’ve canceled the winter teams. No one’s going in till spring.
(指挥中心)
我现在就要
I need it now!
对不起 指挥官
Excuse me, commander?
你是谁? -杰瑞·薛普 科学基金会的
Who are you? -Jerry Shepard. I’m with NSF.
安迪哈里逊的队员? -对
Andy Harrison’s crew? -Yeah.
我们需要飞机到营地 我们还没全部撤离
We need a plane to the field base. We weren’t entirely evacuated.
什么? 我昨天就下令全部撤离
What? I ordered everybody out of there yesterday.
没有全部撤走 那里还有八只狗
No, not everybody. We left eight dogs there, sir.
狗?
Dogs?
这里有两百人 十支气象队 要撤到纽西兰
I’ve got over 200 people, ten winter teams to evacuate to New Zealand.
对 那些狗也是我们基金会的队员
Right. These dogs are a part of our team, NSF.
指挥官 麻烦大了 引擎开始结冰了
Captain, we’ve got a big problem with some of the engines icing up.
我们必须开始移♥动♥一些飞机 -孩子 听好 这是今天的状况
We have to start moving some planes. -Son, look. This is today.
我们还有两天时间 然后又有一个风暴
We’ve got a two-day window, then another storm hits.
如果这风暴滞留不走
If it lasts till here, which they say it will,
这里就进入冬季了 谁都动弹不得
then we’re into winter and nobody flies.
这里的补给 不足让大家在这过冬
We don’t have enough supplies to keep everybody here.
所以我现在有点忙 -我们只需要一架飞机
So I’m a little busy right now. -All we need is a plane, sir…
长官 要我们那么做吗? -做什么?
Do you want us to do that, sir? -Do what?
开始移♥动♥飞机? -拜托给我一分钟好吗?
Start moving some planes. -Will you give me one minute?
如果能给我们飞来的那种飞机
Listen. If we could just get a plane like the one that we flew in on,
只要三小时
it would only take three hours.
孩子 现在只剩C-130大型机
Son, the only thing we’ve got left are C-1 30s
它们绝对无法在基地降落
and they sure as hell can’t land at a field base.
我们不能把狗丢在那边
We can’t just leave ’em out there.
我无能为力 很抱歉
There’s nothing I can do. I’m sorry.
开始移♥动♥飞机 -遵命 马上办
Let’s start moving those planes. -Yes, sir, right away, captain.
请进
Yeah, come in.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
How we doing?
你和萝丝的班机何时离开?
When’s your flight leave? You and Rosie?
比你 古伯和博士早几小时
A couple hours ahead of you, Coop and the doc.
杰瑞 我很抱歉
Jerry, I’m so sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
I’m really sorry, Jerry.
我不想谈这个 要饮料吗?
I don’t want to talk about it. You want a drink?
好
Sure.
弗瑞斯卡汽水 -抱歉 我只有这个
Fresca. -Yeah, sorry. That’s all I got.
你知道这不是你的错 也不是任何人的错
You know this wasn’t your fault. This wasn’t anybody’s fault.
我们就这么丢下他们 -拜托 我们不是丢下他们
We just left ’em there. -Come on. We didn’t just leave them.
别这样自责 那些狗很强壮
Don’t do this to yourself. The dogs are strong.
也许还有机会
Maybe there’s a chance.
我们还特别绑紧他们以免松脱
We tightened their collars so they wouldn’t get loose.
听着
Listen, I…
我知道…
I know…
我知道你希望我想办法飞回去
I know you want me to find a way to get us back there somehow.
我知道你对我很失望
I know you’re disappointed in me.
不
No.
有时候你就是得降低你的期望
You know, sometimes you just have to lower your expectations.
杰瑞 我很抱歉 真的
You know what, Jerry? I’m sorry. I really am.
我得去打包了
I’ve got to go pack.
(2月12日)
(独♥立♥求生第4天)
(华盛顿首府)
填好表格 拿到行政处 跟着地上的红线走
Fill this out. Take it down to admin. Just follow the red line on the floor.
幸运的话 八月前就能拿到经费
With any luck, you could have some funding by August.
八月?
August?
我想你们不了解 再过几天那些狗…
No, wait. I don’t think you understand. In a few days those dogs…
我必须现在就去
I have to go now.
抱歉 薛普先生 冬天一开始
I’m sorry, Mr. Shepard. Once winter sets in,
就不能进出那边
as you know, there’s no coming or goings down there.
我们被迫取消今年的冬季任务
We had to cancel the winter teams this year.
因为他们无法在风暴前进去 -一定有人往南去吧
Couldn’t get ’em in before the storm. -There must be somebody going south.
薛普先生 请讲道理 这是25年来南极最大的风暴
Mr. Shepard, be reasonable. This is the biggest Antarctic storm in 25 years.
如果你不相信我 就看这份气象报告
If you don’t believe me, take a look at this weather report.
(加里弗利亚 帕沙迪纳)
很好 很好
Yeah, good, good.
火箭去哪了? -真是个惊喜
Where’s the rocket going? -What a surprise!
去火星了 爸 -请进
To Mars, Dad. -Come on in.
是吗?
Yeah?
看看是谁来了?
Well, look who I found.
嘿 世界旅行家
Hey. Hey, world traveler.
你好吗? -我很好 很好
How you been? -I’m good, I’m good.
你的手指呢? -保住它们了
How’s your fingers? -Oh, I get to keep ’em.
很好 -你的腿呢?
Great. -How’s the leg?
很难说 石膏很漂亮 这要感谢艾力克
Hard to tell. The cast is coming along great, thanks to Eric.
我在厨房♥煮了壶咖啡
There’s a pot of coffee in the kitchen, so…
艾力克 我们去找真的着色簿
Eric, let’s go find a real coloring book.
真是一大惊喜 -要帮你吗?
What a great surprise. -Give you a hand?
我可以的 -可以吗?
No, I’m all right. -You got it?
什么风把你吹到洛杉矶?
So, what brings you to LA?
我带了东西给你
I brought you something.
谢谢
Thanks.
我必须回去那里 立刻回去
I gotta get back there. Right now.
我睡不着 我找过科学基金会 各种相关组织部会
I can’t sleep at night. I’ve been to NSF, agencies, foundations.
我甚至找电视台跟拍我回去的画面
I’ve been to TV networks to convince them to follow me with a camera.
任何筹钱的办法都试了 只是…耗时太久
Anything to raise money. It just… It all takes too long.
在冬天开始以前我只剩一周的时间
Now I’ve only got one week to get back down there before winter hits.
接下来六个月都没人进去 但是你那边有些人
Then no one gets in for six months. You’ve got those guys in your pocket.
那些科学的赞助者
The, uh, the science fund guys.
大学的捐款人? -现在他们都会听你的
The university endowment? -They’d do anything for you right now.
杰瑞 听听你自己的话 -不 只有我而已
Jerry, listen to what you’re saying. -No, it would just be me,
只要三天 你可以告诉他们
just a three-day trip in. You could tell ’em.
说我是先去为你探路 -他们等于是在浪费钱
Tell ’em I’m scouting your next trip. -They’d be throwing their money away.
不会的 -就算你可以到那里
No, they wouldn’t. -Even if you could get down there,
现在是摄氏零下45度了 -不
by now it’s 50 below. -No.
杰瑞 实际点 已经过了…
Jerry, be realistic. It’s already been…
我知道过多久了
I know how long it’s been.
但我必须确定 我必须去
But I need to know for sure. I have to go.
这是不可能的 杰瑞
It’s not possible, Jerry.