We are sending you the coordinates. Mactown out.
知道了 通话完毕
Copy that, Mactown. Over and out.
基地呼叫梅尔本 请回答
Field base to Melbourne. Come in.
停…停…
Whoa. Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
停 放轻松
Whoa! Easy there, team! Easy.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我得替一只狗儿包扎
I got to do a patch job on one of the kids.
呼叫凯蒂 问一下风暴的情况
Radio Katie. See what’s going on with that storm.

All right.
真是的 看来是老杰克
Ah, shoot. Looks like it’s Old Jack.
杰克 过来
Come here, Jack.
基地 请回答
Field base, come in.
基地 请回答 -没事的
Field base, come in. -All right.
我们会帮你弄好 -基地?
We’ll get you fixed up. -Field base?
爪子刺到东西了?
Got something in your paw?
梅尔本队呼叫
This is Melbourne team calling.
基地 我们…
Field base, can we get a…?
博士
Doc!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我的腿可能摔断了
I think I’ve broken my leg.
好 待在那边 我马上来
All right. All right, stay right there. I’ll be right back!

Whoa!
等等 博士 别动
Whoa! Wait, doc! Don’t move!
博士 博士
Doc! Doc!
博士 别沉下去
Doc! Hey! Don’t tread water!
别踩水
Don’t tread water!
看着我 看到冰块没?
Look at me! You see the ice? Davis.
抓住冰块 它会黏住你
Grab the ice! It’ll freeze you to it!
冻死比淹死要慢得多
It takes you a lot longer to freeze than it does to drown!
很好 戴维斯 撑住 我马上下来
Good, good! Davis, hang on! I’m coming down!
孩子们 来吧
All right, kids, come on!
博士 撑着点
Hang on, doc!
玛雅 过来
Maya, come here.
我无法…呼吸 我不能呼吸
I can’t… I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
做个深呼吸
Take deep breaths, doc.
玛雅 咬住绳子
Maya, take the rope.
去博士那边
Go to doc.
博士 她要过去你那边 她要去你身边
She’s coming to you, doc. She’s coming to you.
好 玛雅 趴下
OK, Maya, down.
乖 爬向博士
Good girl. Crawl to the doc.
玛雅 我会罩你 没事的
Come on, Maya, I got you. It’s OK.
博士 听我的话照做
Come on, doc, stay in there with me.
加油 玛雅
Come on, Maya.
小心 玛雅
Easy, Maya. Easy.
乖女孩
Good girl.
干得好 玛雅 把绳子套住他
Good job, Maya. Put the line over him.
好女孩 博士
Good girl. Doc.
我要你左手臂还是放在冰上
Keep your left arm on the ice, like it is,
右手伸出来
but I want you to reach up with your right arm.
手肘和手臂穿过绳圈
You gotta get your elbow and your arm up through the loop.
你办得到的
You can do it. There you go.
很好 博士 就是那样
Good job, doc. Yeah, just like that.
很好 玛雅 回来
All right. Maya, come on.
好女孩 玛雅 乖
Good girl, Maya. Good girl.
我抓住你了 博士 抓住你了
I got you, doc. I got you.
拉紧
Keep it tight.
玛雅 带大家拉
Line ’em up, Maya!
快 快 加油 拉啊
Right now! Right now! Come on! Take it home!
加油 前进
Line up! Hike!
玛雅 加油 老杰克 加油
Come on, Maya! Come on, Old Jack!
孩子们 加油
Come on, kids!
前进
Hike!
博士 你好好撑着
All right, doc, you hang in there, OK?
我们会带你回家
We’re gonna get you home. All right?
不要担心
Don’t you worry.
我会带你回去的 -对不起
I’m gonna get you back. -I’m sorry.
你会回家和家人团聚 博士
You’re gonna get home and see your family, doc.
你会见到你儿子的
You’re gonna see your son, all right?
玛雅 过来
Come here, Maya.
玛雅 你必须带我们回家 带我们回家
Maya, you got to get us home! Get us home!
麦斯 过去 玛雅需要你
Go get up there, Max! Maya needs you!
准备好 出发前进
Right now! Right now! Hike! Hike!
安迪 你知道我可以起飞的
I can fly in this, Andy. You know I can.
抱歉 凯蒂 这跟你的飞行技术无关
Sorry, Katie. It’s not a question of whether you could fly in it,
而是能见度的问题
but whether you could see anything.
别担心 他碰过更糟的状况
Don’t worry, hon. He’s been in worse before.
比这还糟吗?
Worse than this?
怎样?
What?
基地呼叫梅尔本队 请回答
Base to Melbourne team. Come in?
基地呼叫梅尔本队 请回答
Base to Melbourne. Come in.
我是凯蒂 拜托请回答
This is Katie. Please, come in.
杰瑞 你听得到吗?
Jerry, do you copy? Over.
呼叫结束
Base out.
孩子们 很好
Good, kids.
这里大约三个 对吧?
About three here, right?
安迪 古伯 他们回来了
Andy! Coop! Come on, they’re here!
杰瑞 你还好吗?
Jerry! Jer, are you all right?
他的腿摔断 还跌进水里
He’s got a broken leg! And he’s been in the water!
拿担架来 -知道了
Get the stretcher now! -Got it!
我不喜欢这咳嗽声 古伯 照顾狗儿
I don’t like that cough. -Get the dogs.
看看他的手 把他弄进去
Look at those hands! Get him in!
杰瑞 来吧 -来吧
Come on, Jerry. -Let’s go!
好狗儿 好狗儿
Good team. Good team.
玛雅 你真棒
Good girl, Maya!
你带我们回家了
You got us home.
现在来看这条腿
All right, let’s have a look at this leg.
萝丝玛莉 体温过低治疗箱
Rosemary. Hypothermia kit.
把手放进去 慢慢把它们暖回来
Put your hands in there. We’ll bring ’em back nice and slow.
老哥 感觉如何?
Hey. Buddy, how you feeling?
狗儿怎么样? -很好 我刚刚喂过他们
How are the dogs? -Uh, good. I just fed them.
把陨石拿下雪橇 -陨石?
Get the rock off the sled too. -The rock?
他找到他要找的东西了? -当然 他有个好向导
He found what he was looking for? -Of course. He had a good guide.
尽快准备好飞机
Soon as you can, get that plane ready.
没有适当医疗 博士可能会失去他的腿
Dr. McClaren could lose this leg without proper medical attention.
狗儿怎么办? -我们能载的东西有限
What are we gonna do about the dogs? -There’s only so much we can carry.
我跟总部联络过 冬天队准备离开了
I did speak to Mactown. The winter team is ready to go.
凯蒂可以再飞回来载狗
Katie can fly right back, bring the dogs out.
我在这里等 晚一点再和狗一起离开
I’ll wait here and, uh, I’ll fly out with the dogs later.
不行 你可能是三♥级♥冻伤
No, that’s out of the question. That could be stage three frostbite
谁知道有没有神经受到伤害
and heaven knows what nerve damage has already been done.
杰瑞 他说的对 我保证立刻回来
Jerry, he’s right. I’ll come right back. I promise.
准备拔营离开
Let’s get ready to pull out of here.
带他们出去
Take them out.
小心他的头 -杰瑞 我需要帮忙
Watch his head. Jer. I need some help.
小心那条腿
Be careful with that leg.
萝丝·玛莉 绑好担架
Knock down the stretcher, Rosemary.
古伯 帮我绑紧狗儿
Coop. Coop, come help me tighten the dogs’ collars
以免松脱 麦斯 过来
so they don’t get loose. Come on. Max! Come on!
麦斯 乖
Good boy, Max.
来吧 伙伴 过来
Come on, buddy. Come here.
麦斯 过来
Come here, Max. Come here, Max.
过来 乖孩子 麦斯
Come here. -Good boy. Good boy, Max.
好了 我们不会去太久
All right. Here we go. -Won’t be long.
放轻松 麦斯
Easy, Max. Easy.
绑好其他的狗 -好的
Let’s get the other ones. -All right.
撑着点 大块头
Hang in there, big guy.
这是最后一只了
That’s the last of ’em.
好了 玛雅
All right, Maya.
你要管好他们 我保证很快就回来
You keep ’em in line, all right, and I’ll be back. I promise.
要乖 这才是我的好女孩
Be good. That’s my girl!
(可鲁航♥空♥)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!