麦斯 我需要你再好好跑一趟
Hey, Max. I need a good trip out of you.
幸运星吗? 希望如此
Lucky star, huh? Let’s hope so.
明早见 麦斯
See you in the morning, Max.
叩叩叩
Knock, knock.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我拿了你最爱的冰淇淋来
I warmed up some of your favorite ice cream.
草莓口味 那是你的最爱
Strawberry. That’s your favorite ice cream.
是啊 你来的太早 我来不及去购物
Yeah, well, you got here early. I didn’t have time to go shopping.
是啊 班表有点变动
Uh, yeah, well, they changed things up.
你还好吗?
How you been?
不错 狗儿也很好
Been a good season. Kids are doing well.
玛雅很棒 老杰克更老了
Maya’s been awesome. Old Jack’s getting a bit older, so…
杰瑞 我是在问你好不好?
Jerry, I was asking you how you’ve been.
我没打扰到你们吧?
I’m not interrupting or anything, am I?
没 我们只是在叙旧
No, Rosie. We were just catching up.
好的
OK.
好吧
All right, well, uh…
那就明天早上见了
I guess I’ll see you guys in the morning, then.
谢谢 你真好
Thank you. That was sweet.
小意思 晚安
No problem. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
对不起 -抱歉
Pardon me. -Oh, sorry.
Oh!
小心头
Oh! Head’s up.
博士 这就是这里的悲哀 地板比床舒服
Sad fact of life in this place, doc. Floor is more comfy than the bunks.
你到底在这里负责什么?
So, what is it exactly that you do here?
制图 我花了两年画这地区的每一寸
Cartography. I spent the last two years mapping every inch of this territory.
老兄 怎么? 被三振了?
Hey, dude. What happened? You strike out?
没 我连棒子都没挥
No. I didn’t even swing.
没挥棒 那还是算三振
Ah, went down looking. That’s still a strike-out, Jer.
抱歉
Ow! Ow! -Sorry about that, buddy.
我没看到你
I didn’t see you there.
我们晚上会关暖气 如果你需要任何东西保温
We turn the heat off at night, so if there’s anything you need to keep warm,
我建议你抱着它睡
I suggest you sleep with it.
敌机来袭
Incoming.
杰瑞
Ow! Jerry!
老天
Man!
这是最后一个了
OK, this is the last of it.
博士 你穿的可真显眼 绝对不会搞丢你
Wow, doc. Won’t be losing you, now, will we?
好 第一条规矩
All right, rule number one.
想接近狗一定从前方接近
If you want to approach the dogs, approach them from the front. OK?
看到绳子拉多紧吗? -是的
See how the lines are taut? -Yeah.
要永远保持这样 如果绳子缠住 他们会打架
I want them like that at all times. If the line’s tangled, they’ll fight.
我们可不希望这样 -了解
We don’t want that. -Got it.
我还需要知道什么? -其他的就看我的了
Anything else I should know? -The rest is pretty much up to me.
我会照顾他们 他们是工作犬
I gotta watch them. They’re working dogs.
会拼命跑 他们热爱工作
They’ll run themselves to death. They love work.
好了 正式介绍
All right, official introductions.
前方带头的是我的得力助手玛雅
Up here in front, on lead, we got my best girl, Maya.
她旁边是老杰克
Next to her we got Old Jack.
刚满十岁 准备要退休了
Just turned ten, and, uh, he’s actually getting ready for retirement.
后面白色的这只是矮子
Back here, the white one, this is Shorty.
他旁边的是最年轻的麦斯
And next to him is the pup of the bunch. That’s Max.
他还在受训
He’s still in training.
他很有天份 我对他有很大的期望
He’s got the right stuff. I expect big things out of him.
在这里的是双胞胎 这是杜鲁门
Right here, we got the twins. This is Truman.
杜鲁门几年前咬了杜威一口
Truman took a bite out of Dewey a couple years ago.
看到杜威眼睛上的疤没? -有
Notice the scar above Dewey’s eye? -Oh, yeah.
从那时起就成了好兄弟
Yeah. Well, they’ve been buddies ever since, so…
最后面这两只是爱斯基摩犬
Back here, last but not least, we got the two malamutes.
灰色的是影子 红色的是巴克
The gray one’s Shadow and the red one’s his buddy, Buck.
四肢发达 头脑简单 但我们爱他们
All brawn and absolutely no brain. But we love ’em.
大家今早准备好出发了吗? -我想是吧
Everyone good to go this morning? -Yeah, I think so.
我刚刚认识了玛雅 老杰克
I was just being introduced to Maya, Old Jack,
矮子 麦斯 杜鲁门 杜威 影子和巴克
Shorty, Max, Truman, Dewey, Shadow and Buck.
好极了 -杰瑞?
Excellent. -Jer?
出门在外要小心 -一向如此
Be careful out there, OK? -Always.
替我照顾好古伯
Take care of Cooper for me.
放心 我会给他充足的食物和水
Don’t worry. I’ll give him plenty of food and water.
够了 可以了吗?
OK, enough. Are we done?
我要拍英勇探险家的照片 谢谢
I’d like a picture of our intrepid explorers, please. Thank you.
好 等一下
All right. Hang on!
好了
OK.
准备好没?
OK, you ready?
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
帅啊 帅毙了
Handsome. So handsome.
古伯 你最好跟巴克道别
Hey, Coop. You’d better get up here and say goodbye to Buck.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好吧 巴克 再见
All right, uh, see you, Buck!
一路平安 巴克
Safe… Safe trip, Buck.
过来这里道别 你会害他有心理障碍
No. Come over and say goodbye. You’re gonna give him a complex.
那我的心理障碍怎么办?
And what about my complex?
过来 跟他说再见
Come around… Come say goodbye to him.
我确信他听到我的道别了 我不…
l’m… I’m pretty sure he heard me say goodbye, Jer. I don’t…
我不知道你为何要逼我
OK. I don’t know why you do this.
好吧
OK.
再见 巴克
See ya, Buck.
好吧
All right. You, uh…
好好照顾博士和杰瑞
You take care of the doctor and, uh, Jerry, OK?
脏死了
Oh! Oh! Nasty!
真恶心
Oh! That was disgusting!
我的嘴巴鼻子都是狗的口水
I got dog spit all in my mouth and my nose!
这不好笑
It’s not funny.
我看不出有什么好笑的
I don’t see what’s so funny.
好 保重 再见
All right. Take care, guys. We’ll see you.
再见 -再见
Bye. -See ya.
各位 本季最后一次出征
All right, team! Last hike of the season!
出发了 跑啊…
Let’s go! Hike! Hike!
杰克 加油…
Come on, Jack! Come on, Old Jack!
玛雅 乖女孩 跑啊
Let’s go, Maya! Come on, girl!
停…
Whoa! Whoa!
停!
Whoa! Whoa!
有问题吗?
What’s the problem?
前面有冰原 我不知道冰层多厚
We got ice fields up ahead. I don’t know how thick the ice is.
因此我们才不能骑雪上摩托车 你看
That’s why we couldn’t take the snowmobiles. Look.
现在怎么办?
So, what do we do?
我要改变队形
I’m gonna change things up.
以扇型前进以策安全
Put the dogs in a fan formation for safety.
速度会减慢 但可以分散重量
It’s a little slower, but it spreads the weight out.
如此一来 若有狗跌入冰缝
That way if one of the dogs falls through the ice,
引导绳够长 其他的狗不会掉下去
the lead’s long enough so the rest don’t follow.
前进
Hike!
博士
Hey, doc.
看见那个没有? -那是什么?
You see that over there? -What is that?
拿去
Here.
看到没有?
You see ’em?
看到了 那是什么? -豹纹海豹
I see ’em. What are they? -Leopard seals.
我觉得更像是豹
More leopard than seal, if you ask me.
要离他们远一点? -对 我们不会靠近他们
Give ’em a wide birth? -Yeah, we’ll give ’em some space.
停…
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
停 孩子们
Whoa, kids! Whoa!
什么声音啊? -现在到冰河了
What was that? -We’re on a glacier now.
现在必须慢慢来 博士 下车
We’re gonna have to take her slow, doc. Get off.
请你控制煞车 你负责操纵雪橇
I want you to take the brake. You’re gonna run the sled. All right?
重煞车
Heavy brake.
跟着我的脚步 让雪橇跟着我
Follow my footprints. Keep the sled on my footprints.
我在前面探测… -我懂
I’ll probe ahead. -Got it.
这片冰河一直在移♥动♥ 所以要小心
This glacier’s always moving, so we have to be careful.
若有必要 就用两脚煞车
All right, doc. Keep two feet on the brake if you need to.
保持稳定地前进 好吗? -好的
Just keep a steady go, all right? -All right.
孩子们 出发了