片名 剪刀手爱德华
外面很冷 快钻进被窝
Snuggle in, sweetie! lt’s cold out there.
为什么会下雪? 雪是从哪里来的?
Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?
这说来话长
Oh, that’s a long story, sweetheart.
-我想听 -改天再说 快睡吧
-I wanna hear. -Oh, not tonight. Go to sleep.
我还不困 告诉我吧 求求你
I’m not sleepy. Tell me, please.
好吧
Well, all right.
我来想想
Let’s see…
我想就从剪刀说起吧
I guess it would have to start with… scissors!
剪刀?
Scissors?
什么的剪刀都有
Well, there are all kinds of scissors.
从前 有个人的手便是剪刀
And once there was even a man who had scissors for hands.
-男人? -是
-A man? -Yes.
-手拿剪刀? -不 是剪刀手
-Hands scissors? -No, scissor hands.
你知道山顶那座古堡吗?
You know the mansion on top of the mountain?
那里在闹鬼
It’s haunted.

Well…
很久以前
A long time ago…
有位发明家住在那里
an inventor lived in that mansion.
他发明了许多东西
He made many things, I suppose.
他甚至创造出一个人
He also created a man.
他给他造了器官 心脏 头脑 以及一切
He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.
几乎什么都有了
Well, almost everything.
但那发明家年纪很大了
You see, the inventor was very old.
他临死前 尚未完成一切
He died before he got to fiinish the man he invented.
所以就留下了那个男孩
So the man was left by himself,
未被完成 并且非常孤单
incomplete and all alone.
他有没有名字?
He didn’t have a name?
他当然有名字
Of course he had a name.
他叫爱德华
His name was Edward.
雅芳来拜候你
Avon calling!
-你不是刚来过吗? -不 那是上一季了
-Weren’t you just here? -No, not since last season!
今天我是来展示新系列眼影
Today I’ve come to show you our exquisite new line of softer colours, in shadows,
粉底 唇膏
blushes and lipstick.
配合你瞬息万变的容颜
Everything you need to accent and highlight your changing look.
瞬息万变的容貌? 真好
My changing look… That’s good!
另外你喜欢的系列我也有
I also have a complete selection of your old favourites,
这是本公♥司♥一向畅销的
those tried and true products we’ve all come to depend on year in and year out.
你知我从未跟你买♥♥过
Come on, Peg, I never buy anything from you.
我知道 再见 海伦 再见
I know. Bye, Helen.
这个不用叫我啊
Um, you didn’t have to call me, ma’am.
你应该可以自己修理
You could have taken care of this by yourself.
那里可以
I could? I don’t think so.
只是水管塞了而已
It’s easy. Your food trap’s clogged, that’s all.
你把这个圆球卸下来
See this bolt here? You just unscrew this…

Mm-hm…
这不就下来了吗?
And out she pops.
电视说 水电工都很寂寞
On TV they say you repairmen are a lonely bunch.
其实我们家庭主妇也很寂寞
Housewives get lonely too,
卸下来后
And then you just take this
再小心的装回去
and put it back in here nice and easy. Be careful not to force it.
别使劲 这尺寸刚好塞进 然后再转回去
And then you just screw this back on.
会是谁啊
Oh, now who could that be?
失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a moment?
别乱跑 我马上回来 你教得太出色
Now, don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back. This is fascinatin’!
我不想错漏任何一部份
I wouldn’t wanna miss a moment of it!
-早 雅芳来拜候你 -为什么
-Good morning, Joyce. Avon calling! -Why, Peg…
你是不是盲的? 看见我这里停了一部车吗?
Have you gone blind? Can’t you see that vehicle in my drive?
看见
Oh. Yes.
这就表示现在我很忙
Don’t you realise that means I’m busy?
现在我们来选唇膏
OK, now we should decide on lipsticks.
你最喜欢哪一支? 你擦桃红色很迷人
OK, dear, did you like the Winsome Wahini, which looked charming on you,
或者是橙红色
or the Bahimini Bliss?
-我两款都喜欢 -太好了
-I like ’em both. -Well, great!
你不会以为我有钱吧?
You don’t actually think I have any money, do you?
叮当 雅芳推销小姐
Ding-dong! The Avon lady!
今天运气真差
Just not my day.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
好美啊
Oh, it’s so beautiful!
哈啰
Hello?
哈啰
Hello?
我是雅芳小姐
Hello? Avon calling!
天啊
Oh, my!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
我是本地雅芳业务代表
I’m Peg Boggs. I’m your local Avon representative. Hello?
很冒昧闯进来
I… I’m sorry to barge in like this,
请不必害怕
but you don’t have any reason to be afraid.
这房♥子真大
Ooh! This is some huge house, isn’t it?
还好我参加过有氧舞蹈
Thank goodness for those aerobics… classes.
有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
你为何躲在那里?
Why are you hiding back there?
你不用躲我 我叫碧姬
You don’t have to hide from me. I’m Peg Boggs.
我是本地雅芳代表
I’m your local Avon representative,
我像樱桃般可人
and I’m as harmless as cherry pie…
天啊
Oh, my!
我想我一定是打扰你了
I can see that I’ve disturbed you.
我真笨我立刻便走
How stupid of me. I’ll just be going now.
别走
Don’t go.
天啊
Oh, my!
你发生什么事?
What happened to you?
-我还没完成 -哦
-I’m not finished. -Ohh!
放下来 请不要再接近
Put those down. Don’t come any closer. Please…
这是你的手?
Those are your hands?
这是你的手
Those are your hands!
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你父母呢?
Where are your parents? Um…
你母亲呢?
Your mother?
你父亲呢?
Your father?
他没有醒来
He didn’t wake up.
你一个人吗? 只有你一个人住在这里?
Are you alone? Do you live up here all by yourself?
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
我不会伤害你
I won’t hurt you.
让我为你敷收敛剂
At the very least, let me give you a good astringent.
这可以防止感染细菌
This will help to prevent infection.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
爱德华
Edward.
爱德华
Edward…
我想你应该跟我回家
I think you should just come home with me.

Ohh!
-不好意思 -不必抱歉
-I’m… I’m sorry. -No. No, don’t be.
去看看 你应该会感到很兴奋
You go ahead and look. You have every reason to be excited.
你没事吧?
Oh! You OK?
你没事吧?
You OK?
你好
Hello?
我是玛姬
Hi. Yeah, it’s Marge.
我刚刚在外面和嘉露聊天
I was standing outside talking to Carol, and Peg drove by.
看见碧姬载了一个男人
She had somebody with her.
-你看清楚是谁? -我没看清楚
-Did you get a good look at him? -No, I didn’t.
她家有客人要来吗?
Did she say anything to you about having a guest?
她没说 今早她来按过门铃
Nothing at all. She rang my doorbell at the crack of dawn.
我们待会街角见
No… OK, I’ll meet you on the corner.
好 再见
Right. Bye.
妈的
Oh! Damn!
这是我家
Here we go, dear. This is our house.
进来 不要客气
You can just go right in and make yourself right at home, OK?
你要吃 喝什么都行
We’ll have something to eat or drink, or… Whatever you…
前门在这儿 我们从这里进去
Here, dear. Here we go. This is the front door. Here we go. Right in here.
乔伊斯 碧姬跟个男人在一起
Joyce? I just saw this strange guy drive in with Peg.
我没看清他什么样子
I didn’t get a good look.
只是脸很苍白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!