The government advice at this point
保持镇定
is to stay where you are and remain calm.
如果您在车上
If you are in a vehicle,
请锁好门窗待在车内
please lock doors and stay inside.
我们…收到消息
We are… are now hearing accounts
坎特伯雷及法汉姆遭到变种袭击
of mimic attacks at Canterbury, Farnham,
我们…我们 我很抱歉
and… we… we… I’m sorry.
敌方已在伦敦登陆
The enemy has reached London.
重复一遍
Repeat…
伦敦也受到了袭击
London is under attack.
开得不错
It’s good driving.
我忘记把拖车解开了
I forgot to unhook the trailer.
你不爱说话
You don’t talk much.
就这性格
I’m not a fan.
不喜欢说话
Of talking?
对 不太喜欢说话
Not a fan of talking. No.
不过你还是和我说了
You know you eventually do talk to me.
你告诉我
It’s usually around Lyons.
你和你家人去过里昂
You tell me about the time you went there with your family.
你弟弟走丢了
Your brother got lost.
我没去过里昂
I’ve never been to Lyons.
你还告诉我你的中间名
You tell me your middle name.
佩顿
Peyton.
那也不是我的中间名
That’s not my middle name.
对了 你在游乐场找到了你弟弟
You found your brother in the arcade, by the way.
估计是我编出来的 想让你安静些
Well, maybe I made it all up just to keep you quiet.
反正你的确和我聊天了
But you do talk to me.
凯奇 我不需要了解你
Cage, I do not need to get to know you.
如果你知道什么对你有利
And if you knew what was good for you,
你就不会想了解我了
you wouldn’t want to get to know me either.
只有这样才能保命
It’s the only way you make it through this thing.
那亨德里克斯呢 你了解他吗
What about Hendricks? You get to know him?
你怎么知道他的
How do you know that name?
你提到过
You mentioned him.
不可能
That’s not possible.
不然我怎么会知道他
Then how do I know his name?
我什么时候说的 当时什么情况
When did I mention him? Under what circumstance?
你不和我讲话是因为他吗
Is he why you won’t talk to me?
别再提起他了
Don’t ever mention his name again.
-怎么了 你还爱着他 -他死了
– Why? Are you… in love with him? – He’s dead.
我亲眼看着他死了300次
And I watched him die three hundred times,
每个细节都历历在目
and I remember… every detail.
每个细节都是
I remember everything.
所以我不想谈这个
So I don’t need to talk about it.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
战争就是这样
It’s just war.
什么都没有 我们走吧
There’s nothing here. Let’s keep going.
我们得找到钥匙
We have to find the keys.
弄点油就行了
Let’s just siphon the gas.
有飞机为什么还要开车
Oh, why drive when we can fly?
开这玩意吗
In that thing?
让我猜猜 你恐高
Let me guess. You’re afraid of heights.
我害怕会坠毁
I’m afraid of crashing.
这没什么可丢人的
And not at all ashamed to admit it.
没事的 凯奇 到时候就会了
You’ll be fine, cage. You’ll learn.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我没事
It’s nothing. I’m fine.
-到底怎么了 -没什么
– What is it? – It’s nothing.
丽塔
Rita.
给我看看
Let me see.
我们必须找到直升机的钥匙
We have to find the keys to the helicopter.
钥匙肯定就在这附近
I’m sure they’re around here somewhere.
直升机的油箱是满的
You know the heli’s full of fuel, though.
我找到了一根软管
I found a hose.
我们坐飞机 凯奇
We’re flying, cage.
就算我们找到了钥匙
Let’s just say we find the keys.
就算启动直升机
You know? Get that helicopter started.
可我们没有既铠甲也没有弹♥药♥
We don’t have our jackets or ammunition.
再过几小时天就黑了
It’s gonna be dark in a few hours.
那还不如回农舍
Might be better off just going back to the farmhouse.
看看有什么可拿的
Seeing what we could salvage.
在那里待一个晚上
You know? Spend the night there.
早上再回来
Come back here in the morning.
蜷缩在火堆旁 开一瓶酒
And curl up by the fire and open a bottle of wine.
我觉得我们该重来了
I think we should just reset.
无路可走了
Whoa! It’s a dead end.
嗨 等等
Hey, just…
你到没什么 可我累了
if it’s all the same to you, I’m tired.
我很痛 我宁愿重来一次
I’m in pain. I’d rather just start fresh.
听我说 给我点时间
I’ll tell you what. Take a few minutes.
咖啡已经准备好了 我会去找钥匙
Coffee’s ready. I’ll look around for the keys.
应该找得到
That’s productive.
十分钟 好的
Ten minutes. Okay.
之后我就会杀了你
And then I’m killing you.

Fine.
你竟然还能找到咖啡
I can’t believe you found coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
加糖 对吗
Sugar, right?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 三包 你喜欢加三包
Ah, hold on. Three. You like three.
那儿有一件衬衣 应该符合你的尺寸
There’s a shirt over there. It should be your size.
我们已经来这里几次了
How many times have we been here?
几次了
How many times?
钥匙在哪里
Where are the keys?
-那该死的钥匙在哪 -好吧
– Where are the goddamn keys? – Yeah, okay.
你会开飞机 是吗
You can fly it, can’t you?
不会 好吧
No. Well, yes.
是 我是说 我能起飞
I mean, I can take off.
还不会降落 所以
I’m still working on my landing, so…
那我们还在这里干什么
What are we still doing here?
你在浪费时间
You’re wasting time!
丽塔 如果启动飞机你就会死
Rita, if you start that engine you die.
你只能活这么久
This is far as you go.
无论我做什么
No matter what I do…
你都会死在这里
This is as far as you ever make it.
有一个变种在距离20码的地方埋伏着
There’s a mimic buried twenty yards away.
你一启动引擎它就开始攻击
It attacks when you start the engine.
带上弹♥药♥上飞机 凯奇
Get your weapon and get in the helicopter, Cage.
田地里还有更多
There’s more in the field back there.
我们俩只能活一个
Only one of us ever makes it.
上飞机
Get in.
我们唯一没有试过的方法就是
The only thing we haven’t tried is the version
你离开这里 回到农舍
where you walk away. Just go back to the farmhouse.
那里有一个地窖 那儿有食物
There’s a cellar. There’s food.
你在那等我回来
You wait there till I get back.
你会很安全
You’ll be safe.
我是一个战士 我心甘情愿
I’m a soldier. I volunteered.
我不会逃避
I’m not walking away.
你会死在这
You die here.
就在这
Right here.
我救不了你
I…can’t save you.
如果我去杀欧米加 你会死
And if I go on and kill the omega, you’re dead.
永远
Forever.
我出事了又有什么关系
Why does it matter what happens to me?
我希望
I wish…
我不认识你
I didn’t know you…
但事实不是这样
But I do.
我的中间名
My middle name…
是萝丝
is rose.
站起来 你这废物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!