Training’s over.
我们明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
我们连该去哪都还不知道
We don’t even know where we’re going.
很快就会知道了
We will soon enough.
你现在需要想的是
In the meantime, you need to figure out
我们如何在沙滩活下来
a way to get us off that beach.
接下来做什么 我们往哪
What next? Where we going?
往哪边 快想 往哪边
Which way? Focus. Which way?
我在想
I’m thinking. I’m thinking.
-好的 -我擦
– Okay. – Oh, man!
我们上次走了多远
How far did we make it?
这挺难说的 真的
You know, it’s hard to say, really.
情况…
It’s…
等下
Hold!
别走
Hold!
好 前进
Okay, go!
王八羔子
Son of a bitch!
我想是左侧前进 躲避
I thought stepping left, ducking…
-听好了 往左前进 躲避 -好
– Just for the record, stepping left, ducking… – Fine.
往左前进 往右躲避
Stepping left, ducking right… stepping right.
-已经说得很明确了 -往左前进
– And it was pretty specific. – Stepping left,
往右躲避 继续
ducking right. Move on.
停下
Hold on!
记住 穿过战壕 正前方
Now remember, across the trench, twelve o’clock!
然后注意右侧
Then look to your right!
你说得不够明确 明白吗
You’re not being specific. Do you understand?
我说过 你得讲清楚
I said… you need to be specific.
-好吧 但 -不然我必死无疑
– Uh, okay. But… look… – Otherwise, I’m dead.
听好 丽塔
Just… Rita.
凯奇
Cage!
冲到战壕顶端
…paces up to the top of the trench.
然后我往左走
I’m gonna step left.
那里有个变种 我把它干掉
There’s gonna be a mimic there, which I’ll kill…
装载机爆♥炸♥
…ship explosion.
我往西北方向前进30步
I’m gonna run thirty paces northwest.
然后在战壕顶部躲避
I’m gonna duck at the top of that trench
之后往左
and then I’m gonna turn left.
我脸上有东西吗
Have I got something on my face?
没有
No.
凯奇
Cage!
我们到处在找你
We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you.
凯奇
Cage!
凯奇 我们到处在…
Cage, we’ve been lookin’…
兄弟们
guys.
兄弟们 我们今天能不能…
Guys. Can we…just…
缓一缓
not do this today?
你说什么
What are you talkin’ about?
找不到你法雷利快把我们
Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks
折磨死了
for losing track of you!
好吧斯金纳 看着
Okay…Skinner. Watch this.
现在我闭上眼睛
Now I’m gonna close my eyes.
-好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Stinking bastard.
我不介意多做几个俯卧撑
I-I didn’t mind the extra push-ups.
兄弟们 又是新的一天
It’s a new day, people.
命运在召唤
Destiny calls.
我们只要为世界做一件事
The world expects only one thing from us:
那就是赢得战斗
That we will win.
前线传来的最新战况
我军伤亡惨重
是时候
It’s about time
给它们点颜色看看了
we showed those things what we’re made of.
我父亲是不列颠战争中的飞行员
My father flew in the battle of Britain.
美♥国♥佬♥是三年后才参战的
Three years before the yanks came into the war.
我们势不可挡 非常有种
Couldn’t be broken. Backbone.
我的叔叔乔治参加过诺曼底登陆战役
My uncle George landed on the beach at Normandy.
是吗
Yeah?
以他们的战斗力 这场战斗早就打完了
In their day, this war would have been over by now.
它们到底想从我们这得到什么
What do they want with us, anyway?
那还用说 矿产
It’s obvious, isn’t it? Minerals.
-矿产 -没错 矿产
– Minerals? – Yeah, minerals. Metals.
-它们想要氧气 -氧气 你再想想
– Oxygen, they want. – Oxygen? Think about it.
争论这个有什么意义
What difference does it make?
它们来了 也快赢了
They’re here. They’re winning.
不管它们想要什么 都会得到
And whatever it is, they’re gonna get it.
你不是该去战场吗
Shouldn’t you be over there?
我上过战场
I’ve been over there.
比你们次数都多
More times than anybody.
事实上 我…
As a matter of fact, I’m…
我死过好多次了
usually long dead by now.
懦夫
Coward!
怎么了
What’s going on?
停电了
The power’s gone.
我找到欧米加了
I found the omega. I found it.
肯定在这 德国的卡内拉坝
It has to be here. Curnera dam, Germany.
一定是这个没错
This has got to be it.
完全符合你的描述
It fits the description perfectly.
没错 你找到了
Yes, you found it.
又找到了
Again.
不过有什么意义呢
What difference does it make?
我们永远无法到那
‘Cause we’re never gonna get there.
不管我们怎么做
No matter what we do…
不管我们如何精密策划
No matter how carefully we plan,
我们都无法活着离开沙滩
we can’t get off that beach.
你能做到的 一定能
You can do this. You can.
你还是每天到这来 我来训练你
You keep coming here every day and I’ll train you.
训练已经结束了
You already have.
我等着呢 南希
I’m waitin’, Nance!
目标在五百米外 正在快速接近
Five hundred meters and closing fast!
怎么回事
What the…?!
重新装弹
Reload.
下面怎么做
What’s next?
一直向前 到山顶那
Straight shot… up the hill.
好的
Okay.
中士 那个新来的家伙 叫什么来着
Hey, Sarge, the new guy, what’s his name again?
我们需要一辆车深入腹地
We’ll need a vehicle to get further inland.
有什么问题吗
And what’s the problem?
问题在于下面会有伏击
The problem is the ambush waiting for us down there.
我们还没找到车就会被杀掉
They kill us before we find a working car.
好吧 那现在该怎么办
Okay. So, what’s the current plan?
那边还有两辆车没试过
The two cars we haven’t tried yet.
-那小货车 -好
– The minivan… – Yep.
-和那辆绿色越野 -好
– …and the green S.U.V. – Okay.
我去试那辆越野 把变种引过去
So I’ll head for the S.U.V., draw the mimics to me.
你去试小货车
You go for the minivan.
车子发动了你就走
You get it started, just go, take off.
-不要等我 -好
– Do not wait for me. – Okay.
等一下
Whoa… just…
发动前别忘了把拖车解开
Don’t forget to disconnect the caravan before you take off.
速度要快
You are going to be in a hurry
拖车是个累赘
and you don’t want any dead weight.
拜托
Come on.
凯奇 上车
Come on, Cage!
前线传回战况
On the front line.
我军伤亡惨重
Our troops have suffered heavy casualties.
敌方已突破多佛的安防
The enemy has breached security at Dover.
我没看到有
I can’t see.
…寻找紧急避难场地
…seek shelter as a matter of urgency.
你呢
Can you?
变种已在朴茨茅斯 布莱顿
mimics have now been sighted at Portsmouth, Brighton
及内陆的霍舍姆出现
and as far inland as Horsham.
政♥府♥提醒市民不要外出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!