你 你说过
You did. You did.
明天 在海滩
Tomorrow. At the beach.
明天的海滩上
Tomorrow. At the beach.
我们见面
We meet.
你让我醒来后找你
You said to find you when I wake up.
你知道我在说什么
You do know what’s happening to me.
跟我来
Come with me.
立刻
Now.
除了我 不要跟任何人提起这件事
You don’t talk to anyone about this but me.
因为最好的情况是
‘Cause the best case scenario
你被送进精神病院
is you’re gonna end up in a psych ward.
最糟的是 被当成解剖研究对象
And the worst case, you’ll get dissected for study.
-听懂了吗 明白吗 -明白
– Are we clear? Yes? – Yes.
你第一次死的时候 有什么事发生
First time you died, what happened?
-你杀死了一个变种 -是的
– You killed a mimic? – Yes.
说具体点
Describe it.
它长得很不一样
It was different.
个头比较大 是蓝色的
It was, uh, bigger. Bluish.
它的血都浇在你身上了
And you got covered in its blood.
确实如此
As a matter of fact, I did.
他们知道我们明天会登滩
They know we’re coming on the beach tomorrow.
那是一场大屠♥杀♥ 对吗
It’s a slaughter, isn’t it?
你怎么会知道
How do you know this?
你能不能 等等
Could you just… wait!
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
你能不能解释一下
Look, would you please just explain to me
到底是怎么回事
what the hell is happening?
我也曾和你一样
What happened to you happened to me.
我也会死而复生 但现在不能了
I had it. I lost it. Okay?
那太好了 这可以被治愈
I mean, that’s great. There’s a cure.
我如何才能摆脱这种境况
How do I get rid of this?
首先 你得帮助我
First, I need your help.
怎么帮助你
Help with… with what exactly?
赢取战争胜利
Winning the war.
走吧 快点
Let’s go! Come on!
武器维修室
武器维修室
武器维修室
丽塔 他是谁 丽塔 你怎么来了
Rita, what is this? Rita? What are you doing here?
你得告诉我出了什么大事
You gotta give me some warning.
他是谁
Who’s this?
他就是参加凡尔登战役之前的我
He’s me. Before Verdun.
他能帮助我们
He’s gonna help us.
什么 你说他也
What? You-you mean he’s…
没错
Yes.
他什么时候死的 死在哪儿
When did he die? Where?
死在明天的登滩行动
On the beach. Tomorrow.
我背后伸出几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up behind my back?
我怎么知道
How should I know that?
好吧
Okay.
那么
So…
这是我们第一次对话
This is the first time we’ve had this conversation.
你用这个扎他试试
You should try this on him.
这到底是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
那没用的
It doesn’t work.
他现在见过幻像了吗
Has he had any visions yet?
什么幻象
Visions of what?
好吧 看来还有时间
Okay, so there’s still time.
-是的 -时间
– Yes. – Time? Look.
抱歉 这到底
I… I’m sorry. Which is…?
这是谁
Who is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是卡特尔博士
I’m Dr. Carter.
研究粒子物理 先进的微生物学
Particle physics. Advanced microbiology.
他也是唯一相信
He’s also the only other person
你离奇经历的人
who’ll believe what’s happening to you.
没有人比他更了解变种
No one understands mimic biology better than him.
伦敦街道 政♥府♥机关所在地
他是怀特霍尔首屈一指的分♥析♥师
He’s a top analyst at Whitehall.
在遇到丽塔之前 我确实如她所说
Well, I mean, I was until I met Rita
但现在我只不过是个
and now I’m just a…
异想天开的神经病修理工
a “Mechanic with psychiatric delusions.”
卡特尔 给他看看
Carter. Show him.
是啊 好的
Yeah, right.
好了 首先
Right. Well, first of all…
你不是和一支军队在作战
You’re not fighting an army.
你要把它想成单一生物
You have to think of this as a single organism.
这些游勇伞兵
Now…These common drones,
就像是它的爪牙
they act like its claws.
而你杀死的那只阿尔法
And alphas, like the one that you killed,
则比较罕见
are much more rare.
没错 据我推算 他们存在的概率为
Yeah. They’re like one in six point one eight million,
-618万分之一 -对
– by my guess. – Yes.
他们相当于敌人的
They act as the enemy’s…
他们就像是敌人的中枢神经系统
they’re-they’re like its central nervous system.
但这才是大脑
But this is the brain.
控制所有生物
It controls them all.
这就是欧米加
And this is the omega.
欧米加有控制时间的能力
And the omega has the ability to control time.
一旦阿尔法被杀
Whenever an Alpha is killed…
就会触发自动反应机制
An automatic response is triggered.
欧米加就会重置时间
The omega starts the day over again.
但是你看 这次它能够记住
But you see, this time it can remember
将会发生什么
what’s going to happen…
就和你一样
Just like you do.
它在我们行动前
I-I-it knows exactly
就对我们的动作了如指掌
what we’re gonna do before we’re gonna do it.
-敌人能预知未来 -所以他们赢定了 它们赢定了
– And an enemy that knows the future can’t lose. – It can’t lose.
若果真如此
But if that’s true,
你是怎么赢了凡尔登战役的
how did you win at Verdun?
是它故意让我们赢的
We were allowed to win.
它想让我们相信 我们能赢
This thing wants us to believe we can win.
它想让我们在这次侵袭中投入全力
It wants us to throw everything we have into the invasion.
没落行动不是我们的收官之战
Operation Downfall isn’t our endgame,
是敌人的
it’s the enemy’s.
你要明白 这是一种极端先进
The thing you’ve got to understand is
能够征服世界的有机体
this is a perfectly evolved, world-conquering organism.
据我们所知 有成千上百万
For all we know, there are thousands,
类似的生物
millions of those asteroids
像病毒一样游荡在宇宙中
floating around in the cosmos like a virus.
一旦条件成熟 他们就会登陆地球
And they’re just waiting to crash-land into a world
大肆席卷而来
with just the right conditions.
他们只需要高级生命的躯体
All they need is for the dominant life form
用以袭击
to attack and…
到时候就再也没有任何力量能阻止
And there’ll be nothing to stop the mimics
变种征服世界
from conquering the rest of the world.
除非你能改变结局
Unless you change the outcome.
我
Me?
你杀死那个阿尔法的时候
When you killed that Alpha,
你不经意地进入了敌人的神经系统
you inadvertently entered the enemy’s nervous system.
凯奇
Cage.
欧米加重置时间的
You’ve seized control
能力转移到了你身上
of the omega’s ability to reset the day.
这怎么可能
How’s that even possible?
也许这就是他唯一的弱点
Perhaps this organism’s only vulnerability,
他唯一的弱点就是人性
i-its only vulnerability is humanity.
抛开那些不论 你现在已经掌握这种能力了
Regardless of that, you control the power now.
就像我在凡尔登战役中一样
Just as I did in Verdun.
我能重置时间
So I’m resetting the day?
好吧
Okay.
我要如何控制
How do I control it?
用死亡控制
You have to die.