Your name is Nance. You’re Bibble.
基布尔 不 是基梅尔
Kibble… Kimmel!
你经常裸身上阵
You fight balls out. Literally.
福特 斯金纳 格里夫
Ford. Skinner. Griff.
你叫
You’re…
他话很少
He doesn’t talk much.
他们在床上玩牌
But there’s a card game under the bed.
真是多谢你了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks a lot, asshole.
基梅尔有一手同花顺
Uh, Kimmel’s working on a flush.
黑桃 不 是梅花
Uh, spades… no, clubs.
你将要逼他们吃掉这些纸牌
And you’re gonna make them eat those cards.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
听我说
Now…
接下来我要说的可能会很疯狂
What I’m about to tell you sounds crazy.
但都是真的
It’s true.
你们得听我的
And you have to listen to me.
这是决定你们性命的时刻
Your very lives depend on it.
一分钟后空降
One minute!
飞船快要爆♥炸♥了
The ship is gonna explode!
飞船快要爆♥炸♥了
The ship is about to explode!
他在说什么
What? What is he saying?
南希 他在说什么
Nance! What is he saying?
飞船快要爆♥炸♥了
The ship is about to explode!
有人听到我说话吗
Hey! Anyone!
听我的指令 准备空降
On my mark! Stand by to deploy!
-拉好空降索 -飞船要爆♥炸♥了
– Activate drop lines. – The ship is about to explode!
天啊 我们成功了
Yeah! Whoo! We made it!
感谢上帝 我们成功了
Thank god, we made it!
我会拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁♥眼♥
…before I bust your hole with my boot heel!
太好了 我们成功了
Yeah! Whoo! We made it!
感谢上帝 我们成功了
Thank god, we made it!
抱歉 我这是在救你
I’m sorry! I’m trying to save you.
我们将遭遇大屠♥杀♥
We’re getting slaughtered.
你得带我们从海滩突围
You need to get us off this beach.
我们得快走
We have to go.
这艘沉船马上就要爆♥炸♥了
This drop ship is about to explode.
我们得马上离开
We have to go now.
等等
Wait.
快走
Come on!
快点啊
Come on!
快走 这艘船马上就要爆♥炸♥了
Come on! This ship is going to explode!
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
苏醒后 记得来找我
Find me when you wake up.
-什么 -醒了来找我
– What?! – Come find me when you wake…
站起来 你这废物
On your feet, maggot!
在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的屁♥眼♥前
Get in line before I bust your hole
站好队 废物
with my boot heel, maggot!
你还是有希望的 二等兵
Good news is there’s hope for you, private.
战斗是最伟大的救赎
Battle is the great redeemer.
是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged.
唯一一个众生平等…
The one place where all men truly sh… share the…
队员们 这位是二等兵凯奇
Squad, this here is private Cage.
我是士兵凯奇 你们一定是J小队吧
Private Cage. And you must be J squad.
很高兴见到你们
It’s good to meet you.
你穿的是军官服吗
Isn’t that an officer’s uniform?
-军官可不会… -军官可不会用这样的袖扣
– Those sure ain’t officer’s… – These sure ain’t officer’s cuff links.
钥匙应该在
Keys in the…
左侧口袋
left pocket probably.
士兵凯奇是个逃兵
Private Cage is a deserter.
拯救他是你们
I’m making you all personally responsible
所有人的责任
for his deliverance.
明早六点他要做好战斗准备
He will be combat-ready by oh-six-hundred tomorrow.
二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中
Private Cage is under the delusion
觉得自己不属于这里
he does not belong here.
我们必须打破他的幻想
We must dissuade him of this delusion.
如果他尝试逃跑
If he tries to run,
-你们完全可以把他… -不 不可能
– feel free to dissuade him until… – oh, no, no, no.
我不会背弃大家的
I’m… I’m not going to run from you guys.
这绝对不可能
It’s… not a chance.
打到生活不能自理
Till he can’t piss standin’ up.
谢谢你 法雷利军士长
Thank you, sergeant Farell.
然后做什么 体能训练吗
What next? A little, P.T.?
体能训练 十分钟
P.T.! Ten minutes!
左
Left!
左
Left!
左
Left!
你们是谁 大声说
What are you?! Sound off!
是战士
I’m a warrior!
战士的天职是
What do warriors do?!
杀敌
Kill!
-战士的天职是 -杀敌
– What are you gonna do?! – Kill!
-战士的天职是 -杀敌
– What are you gonna do?! – Kill!
明天是我参加的第二十场战役了
It’s gonna be my twentieth battle tomorrow, man.
你才没打那么多仗 老兄
You haven’t been in twenty battles, mate.
-我也参战无数 -明天一登滩
– I have too. – You’re gonna dump your load
你就得缴械投降
the second we hit the beach tomorrow.
你们俩快他妈闭嘴吧
Why don’t you two get yourselves a nice hot cup
不吹牛能死啊
of shut-the-hell-up!
姑娘 你真有意思
You funny, girl.
你看着吧 我明天一定会创下纪录
But I bet you I set some kind of record tomorrow.
逃跑第一名 福特
Fastest time runnin’ backwards, Ford…
被自己绊倒 摔个狗吃屎
Slippin’ in your own shit.
杀敌
Kill!
停下站好
Knock off the grab-ass!
站好 军士
Grab this, Sarge!
停下
Hold up!
二等兵 趴下做俯卧撑
Private, drop and give me…
做50个 对吧 军士
Fifty, Sarge?!
没错
That’s right.
50个俯卧撑
Fifty.
全排听命
Platoon!
趴下做50个俯卧撑
Drop and give me fifty!
点名表扬士兵凯奇
Compliments of private Cage.
谢谢 军士
Thank you, Sarge!
-一 -一
– And one! – One!
-二 -二
– And two! – Two!
-三 -三
– And three! – Three!
四
Four!
五 六
Five! Six!
七
Seven!
你♥他♥妈♥抽什么风
What the hell were you thinkin’?
你还有希望 二等兵
There’s hope for you, private.
参与光荣的战斗
Hope in the form of glorious combat.
战斗是最伟大的救…
Battle is the great redeemer…
二
Two!
-三 -三
– Three! – Three!
-四 -四
– Four! – Four!
-五 -五
– Five! – Five!
六
Six!
七
Seven!
八
Eight!
九 十
Nine! Ten!
十一 十二
Eleven! Twelve!
十三 十四
Thirteen! Fourteen!
禁入
薇拉塔斯基中士
Excuse me. Sergeant Vrataski.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
薇拉塔斯基中士
Sergeant Vrataski!?
打扰一下
Excuse me!
什么事 谁允许你进来的
Yes? Who said you could talk to me?
我脸上有什么东西吗 大兵
Have I got something on my face, soldier?