我跟你的指挥官说过了
I have spoken to your C.O.
你现在归我管
You are now under my command.
当然 你能保持现在的军衔
You will retain your present rank, of course.
我秘书那里有详细资料
My secretary has all the details.
好好干 少校
Do a good job, Major.
祝你好运 你可以走了
Good luck. You are dismissed.
将军
General?
我刚刚鼓舞了上百万人
I just inspired millions of people…
来加入你的军队
to join your army.
可是当尸体被运回家乡时
And when the body bags come home,
人们将寻找替罪羊
and they’re looking for someone to blame…
你觉得对我来说
How hard do you think it would be
说服人们归罪于你会有多难
for me to convince people to blame you?
我想将军您应该不希望这样
I’d imagine that the general would prefer to avoid that.
你在威胁我吗 少校
Are you blackmailing me, Major?
我更希望
I would prefer…
明天可以不用去前线
not to be filming acts of heroism and valor
拍摄那些英勇的事迹
on that beach tomorrow.
你不用去
You won’t be.
很高兴我们能解决这个问题
I’m glad we could, uh, work this out.
如果可以的话 将军 我…
Now if you’ll excuse me, General, I…
谢谢
Thank you.
抓住这个人
Arrest this man.
什么
What?
停下
Stop right there!
喂 停下
Hey! Stop!
抓住他
Hold it!
左翼 前进
Left flank, march!
向后 转
About-turn!
供应于十分钟后结束
Supplies closing in ten minutes.
排好队
Get yourselves in line!
西斯罗机场
加入机械战队
全金属婊♥子♥
全金属婊♥子♥
全金属婊♥子♥
站起来 你这废物
On your feet, maggot!
不该对长官这样说话 军士
That is no way to address an officer, Sergeant.
我就是这么跟一个呆瓜新兵说话的
It’s how I address a slack-jawed recruit
然后我会拿鞋跟捅烂他的屁♥眼♥ 废物
right before I bust his hole with my boot heel, maggot.
等一下 军士
Hold up there, Sergeant.
有什么能帮你的吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我到底在哪里 军士
Where the hell am I, Sergeant?
前沿作战基地西斯罗机场
Forward operating base Heathrow.
你刚和一群新兵一起来的
You just came in with the fresh recruits.
我看起来像新兵吗
Do I strike you as a fresh recruit?
不 先生 你不像
No, sir, you do not.
我是威廉姆·凯奇少校
My name is Major William Cage.
-我是一名美国♥军♥官 -军官
– I’m an American officer. – Officer?
这是新兵训练营
This is processing.
这里没有军官
There’s no officers down here.
我来处理 军士
I got this, Sergeant.
你到底是怎么到新兵营来的
How the hell did you end up in processing?
是因为什么
What was it?
扑克之夜还是单身派对
Poker night? Bachelor party?
如果对你来说没有区别 军士
If it’s all the same to you, Sergeant,
我希望能跟我在华盛顿的长官解释
I’d like to explain that to my commanding officer in Washington,
所以如果你能带我去打电♥话♥ 我可以…
so if you’ll just take me to a phone, I can…
你听到了吗
Haven’t you heard?
我们正在紧急备战阶段
We’re t-minus-haul-ass-h-hour.
我们正在整军准备入侵法国
We’re fixing to invade France.
整个前沿作战基地都被封锁了
This whole F.O.B.’s on lockdown.
没有任何电♥话♥往来
No calls. In or out.
-你叫法雷利 -没错
– Your name is Farell. – That’s right.
法雷利军士长
Master sergeant Farell.
法雷利军士长 你是一位美国人
Master sergeant Farell, you’re an American.
不 长官 我来自肯塔基
No, sir. I’m from Kentucky.
好吧 看着我
Okay. Well, look at me.
看看我在什么地方
And look at where I am.
我是被强迫送来的
I’ve been railroaded.
很明显我不属于这里
It’s obvious I don’t belong here.
拜托了 中士
So please, Sergeant,
肯定有方法能打电♥话♥的
there has to be a way I can make a phone call.
我会解决你的问题的 长官
I’ll get you sorted out, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
走这边
Right this way.
你从肯塔基哪里来的 军士长
Where you from in Kentucky, Sergeant?
一个叫科学山的小镇
Little town called Science Hill.
听说过吗
Heard of it?
现在听说了
I have now.
你呢 你从哪里来的
How ’bout you? Where you from?
克兰伯里[也译作蔓越莓] 新泽西
Cranbury, New Jersey.
他们种了不少蔓越莓 对吧
They grow a lot of cranberries there, do they?
番茄 最最好吃的番茄
Tomatoes. Best you ever had.
那为什么要叫克兰伯里[蔓越莓]呢
Why they call it Cranberry, then?
那他们为什么把它叫做科学山呢
Why they call it Science Hill?
从来没问过 我不关心
Never asked. Don’t care.
您先走
After you.
你不是带我去打电♥话♥的对吧 军士长
You’re not taking me to a phone, are you, sergeant?
不 我不是
No, I am not.
似乎目前为止你唯一说的实话
Seems about the only honest thing you said to me
是你的名字
so far is your name.
这里写着你是个逃兵
It says here you’re a deserter.
写着你在伪装军官时被抓获
It says here you were caught impersonating an officer.
还写着你可能会尝试打出电♥话♥
It says here you’d likely try to make an outside call,
甚至不惜牺牲基地的安全
even compromise security of this operation.
绞尽脑汁逃避明天的作战任务
Anything to get out of combat duty tomorrow.
不过这些都不会发生
But that’s not gonna happen.
绝无可能 二等兵凯奇
Ever…private Cage.
流言很可怕
Rumor is a terrible thing.
今晚之前 这些人都会知道
Come nightfall, these men will all reach the same conclusion.
你是个懦夫 还是个骗子
That you’re a coward and a liar,
认为自己的命比他们的重要
putting your life above theirs.
好消息是你还有希望 二等兵
The good news is there’s hope for you, private.
参与光荣的战斗
Hope in the form of glorious combat.
战斗是最伟大的救赎
Battle is the great redeemer.
是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
The fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged.
唯一一个众生平等的地方
The one place where all men truly share the same rank,
不管他们本来是什么样的废物
regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.
注意了
Hey, yo!
队员们
Squad!
这位是二等兵凯奇
This here is private Cage.
二等兵凯奇 这里是J小队
Private Cage, J Squad.
那不是军官的制♥服♥吗
Isn’t that an officer’s uniform?
军官可不会用这样的袖扣
Those sure ain’t officer cufflinks.
大家的早上都很充实嘛
I see everyone is havin’ a productive mornin’.
这让我十分骄傲
You know, it gives me a swell of pride
有你们这样的精兵
knowin’ soldiers of your…
去主导明天的战役
caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow.
锐如尖矛
Tip of the spear.
利如刀锋
Edge of the knife.
捅进了我的…屁♥眼♥
Crack of my…ass.
该死
Oh, shit.
二等兵基梅尔
Private Kimmel,
我是怎么看待在营房♥里赌博的
what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks?
你不喜欢 法雷利军士长
You dislike it, Sergeant Farell.
南希 我为什么不喜欢
Nance, why do I dislike it?
因为这会让我们觉得
‘Cause it entertains the notion
我们的命运掌握在别人手里
that our fate is in hands other than our own.
我对于命运这个词
And what is my definitive position
是怎么定义的 一起说
on the concept of fate, chorus?
时刻准备 严守纪律
Through readiness and discipline,
命运由我们自己掌控

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!