General, thi…
这不是我们第一次谈话了
this isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation, okay?
正是因为你太固执了
That’s-that’s- because you’re-you’re stubborn.
你不会相信我所说的
You won’t believe me when I tell ya
卡特尔博士是对的
that Dr. Carter was right.
敌人可以操控时间
That the enemy can manipulate time.
侵袭必然会失败
The invasion will fail.
不管你派遣的多少士兵
No matter how many bodies you throw at it.
唯一能赢这场战争的方法
The only way to win this war
是找到变种的能量来源
is by finding this power source of the mimic horde
然后破坏它
and killing it.
找到它的唯一途径
And the only means of finding it
就在这个保险柜里
is in that safe right there.
不管我们谈论多少次
No matter how many times we have this conversation…
你都不会接受
You refuse to accept
敌人明天会毁灭伦敦的事实
that the enemy breaks through to London tomorrow
所以我们会输
and we lose.
输的一干二净
We lose everything.
我不得不说
Let’s say for one moment…
我不能合理地解释
That I can’t rationally explain…
你那令人印象深刻的小把戏
Your impressive parlor tricks.
卡特尔博士告诉我
Dr. Carter told me…
这个设备需要一个活的变种去启动
This device requires a live mimic to work.
你要它做什么
What use is it to you?
这是我的事情
That’s my concern.
正相反
On the contrary.
你说的这关系到全世界
According to you, this concerns the whole world.
那么 如果你相信我所说的
Well, what would you do
你会怎么做
if you believed everything I just told you?
我会找到
I would locate this…
-欧米加 -然后炸了它
– omega. – And bomb it out of existence.
你在精神上无法与之匹敌
You’re not mentally equipped to fight this thing.
你永远赢不了
And you never will be.
接下来怎么办
What do we do now?
不知道 我们还从未到过这一步
I don’t know. We’ve never gotten this far.
放轻松
That was easy.
不要动
Now! Stop!
不要轻举妄动
Stop right there! Don’t move!
不要动
Nobody move!
放下武器
Weapon!
不要动
Stop!
他们逃跑了
They’re off and away!
我要怎么用这个东西
What am I supposed to do with this?
插到你大腿上 马上
Stick it in your leg. Do it!
凯奇 怎么了
Cage, what’s happening?
告诉我
Talk to me.
我感觉到了 它正把我带向那里
I feel it. It’s tak-it’s taking me there.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
卢浮宫
It’s-it’s the louvre.
哪里 你现在在哪里
Where? Where are you?
我在卢浮宫里 它被水淹了
I’m inside now. It’s flooded.
现在我正在往下 在一个停车场里
Now I’m going down. I’m in a-I’m in a garage.
卢浮宫下面的停车场
A garage underneath the museum.
你能看到欧米加吗
The omega. Can you see it?
它在巴黎
It’s in Paris.
丽塔
Rita!
转头
Turn your head!
呆在车里不要动
Stay in the car!
把这辆车挪开
Move away from the car! Move away!
你做了什么
What have you done?
你对我做了什么
What have you done?
你没事 你只是需要输血
You’ll be fine. You just needed blood.
你根本不知道你做了什么
You don’t know what you’ve just done.
我不能和你讲话
I’m not allowed to talk to you.
还有一个人跟我一起
I was with someone.
丽塔·薇拉塔斯基还活着吗
Rita Vrataski. Is she alive?
丽塔·薇拉塔斯基
Rita Vrataski.
求你了
Please.
告诉我吧
Just tell me that.
求你告诉我
Please tell me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只花三分钟就摆脱了这玩意儿 凯奇
I was out of those things in three minutes flat, Cage.
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
还没
Not yet.
-抱歉 凯奇 -别别别
– Sorry, Cage. – No! Whoa-whoa.
等等 等等 我不行了 我不行了
Wait! Wait! I’m out. I’m out.
他们给我输了血
They gave me blood.
我失去那种能力了
I lost the power.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
我再也不能重置时间了
I can’t reset the day anymore.
我们必须在侵袭开始前
We have to kill the omega…
杀死欧米加
before the invasion starts.
我们只有不到3小时
That gives us less than three hours.
我们得有一艘直达船才能赶到巴黎
We need a drop ship to get to Paris in time.
还需要一些士兵
Need more soldiers too.
现在谁能疯狂到跟我们一起去Paris
Now who’s crazy enough to follow us to Paris?
-凯奇 凯奇 -二位
-Cage! Cage! – Guys!
我们到处找你
We’ve been lookin’ everywhere for you.
听我说
Just…Listen.
找不到你法雷利快把我们
Farell almost strung us up by our bollocks
折磨死了
for losing track of you!
我知道 我知道 听我说
I know. I know. Just listen.
你们会对这个故事感兴趣的
You’re gonna wanna hear this story.
开头听起来可能会有些荒唐
Now, it’s gonna sound ridiculous at first,
但越到后面
but the longer I talk,
会显得越合理
the more rational it’s going to appear.
是吗
Yeah?
他知道我学校的名字
He named the school I went to.
他还说我二年级的老师
And then he tells me my second grade teacher…
外号♥叫麻痹症小姐
was called Miss Polio.
她不让他去洗手间
She wouldn’t let him go to the bathroom,
所以他尿裤子了
made him wet his pants.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是说
Look, I am telling you, man.
他知道一切
He knows everything.
关于我们大家的一切
About all of us.
扯淡
Bullshit.
他说你的名字其实不叫福特
He says your name ain’t really Ford.
福特是你的朋友
Says Ford was your friend.
第一天上战场时就死了
Died in combat on his first day.
你顶了他的缺 把你的薪水寄到他家
You took his place. Send your checks to his family.
你这个小滑头
You slippery bitch.
凯奇说敌人也了解我们
Cage says the enemy knows us too.
它们在海滩上等我们
They’re waitin’ for us on the beach.
我们都会战死
And we all die.
整个侵袭就是场屠♥杀♥
The whole invasion is a slaughter.
说得好
Well, this is great.
还真是为明天的战斗鼓舞士气啊
Really good confidence booster for tomorrow.
谢谢你 凯奇
Thanks, Cage.
我们能改变这一切 对吗
But we can change it, right?
我是说 我们肯定能做些什么
I mean, there has to be somethin’ that we can do.
我们肯定 有办法能获胜
There has to be… a way that we can win.
确实有机会
There is a chance.
机会非常渺茫
It’s a slim one.
但是得跟我走 马上
But it means coming with me…right now.
听着 哥们
Listen, pal.
我才不在乎你知道我们些什么
I don’t really care what you think you know about us.
我们才刚认识而已
We just met you.
少来 我们为什么要跟他去战斗啊
Come on why would we follow him into combat?
我没指望你们跟着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!