On your feet, maggot!
你还是有希望的 二等兵
The good news is there’s hope for you, private.
参与光荣的战斗
Hope in the form of glorious combat.
战斗是最伟大的救赎
Battle is the great redeemer,
是锤炼真英雄的浴火熔炉
the fiery crucible in which the only true heroes are forged.
唯一一个众生…
The one place where all men…
有事吗
Yes?
谁允许你进来的
Who said you could talk to me?
我脸上有东西吗 大兵
Have I got something on my face, soldier?
不好意思打扰了 中士
I’m sorry to disturb you, sergeant.
好了 伙计 准备上战场
All right, man, let’s get this show on the road.
我也得重装上阵了
I gotta suit up.
快点 基梅尔 开始了
Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it!
你的头盔呢
Where’s your helmet?
我从来不戴
Never wear one.
是个累赘
It’s a distraction.
你喝醉了吗
Have you been drinking?
再给我三个五五六的弹簧夹
I need three more clips of five-five-six,
八个手雷 和一个备用电池
eight grenades and an extra battery.
快去拿
Get it.
伙计
Ey! Oi, mate!
你的战甲好像有点问题
I think there’s something wrong with your suit.
有个死人在里面
There’s a dead guy in it.
天啊 我们成功了
Woo-hoo! We made it!
感谢老天 我们成功了
Thank god, we made it!
干掉他
Finish it!
它不在那
It isn’t there.
什么意思 欧米加不在那
What do you mean the omega isn’t there?
我猜它们不在那 它们知道我们会去
My guess is it never was. They knew we were coming.
它们在那里埋伏我们
They ambushed us.
幻想是一个陷阱
The visions were a trap.
就像丽塔在凡尔登的幻想一样
Just like Rita’s visions were a trap at Verdun.
它本可以杀了我它但没有
It could have killed me but it didn’t.
它们只是要我的血
It’s after my blood.
所以他们知道你是谁
So they know who you are.
他们想恢复自己的能量
They… they want their power back.
他们迟早会得逞的
And they’re gonna get it one way or another.
除非我们找到欧米加
Unless we find the omega.
没别的办法了 我们完了
The… there isn’t any other way. We’re finished.
不 还没完
No. We’re not finished.
那个没有用 我无法让它工作
That doesn’t work. I-I can’t get it to work.
你在怀特霍尔造了一个原型
You built a prototype at Whitehall…
是的 还害我丢了工作 托你的福
yes, and I got fired for it, thank you very much.
话说回来 那到底是什么
Wh-what is this thing, anyway?
是一个转发器
It’s a transponder.
把它插入阿尔法体内
You stick it into the Alpha,
它会用波长信息连接欧米加
and it taps into the wavelength connecting it to the omega.
这就是原理
That’s the idea, anyway.
但是我无法让它工作
But I can’t get it to work.
现在手头的设备根本不行
Not with the equipment I have on hand.
怎样才能弄到你想要的东西
How do we get you what you need?
好吧 这就是问题所在
Well, that’s the thing.
我在怀特霍尔造了一个
I mean, when I was at Whitehall I built one.
都已经到测试阶段了
I was even ready to test it.
当我跟上级反应的时候
When I told my superiors about it…
我就丢了工作
Well, I lost my job.
他们都觉得他疯了
They thought he was crazy.
所以我们只要去怀特霍尔
So all we need to do is go to Whitehall.
还没接近大门你就会被逮捕
You’d be arrested ten feet from the front door.
精神病院 解剖 记得吗
Psych ward. Dissection. Remember?
嘿 难道你忘了吗
Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you forgetting something?
转换器需要一个活体阿尔法才能工作
The transponder requires a live Alpha to make it work.
我们不需要 我们有更好的
We don’t need one. We got the next best thing.
中国代表团出来的时候
When the Chinese delegation comes out…
我们加快脚步
We pick up the pace.
带黄袖章的人总能把你认出来
This guy with the yellow armband always recognizes you…
把头低下 站在我的右边
So just keep your head down and stay to my right.
干得好
Nicely done.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.

Go.

One…
六 七
Six, seven…

Eight…
转身
And, turn.
好 继续走 盯着前面
Okay. Keep walking. Just stare straight ahead.
罗宾逊
Robinson.
我说了别打扰我
I’ve asked not to be disturbed.
最好是特别紧急的事情
This had better be critical.
人类的命运
The fate of mankind.
够紧急吗
Critical enough?
真不敢我的眼睛
I don’t believe what I’m seeing.
我也见多不怪了
I’ve had more than my share of that.
坐下 将军 离那张桌子远一点
Sit down, general. Stay away from the desk.
如果我是你 就会听她的话
I’d take her very seriously if I were you.
不得不佩服你 少将
Have to hand it to you, major.
今天你离开办公室的时候
When you left this office today,
我从未想过你会再回来
I never imagined you’d be back,
更别说还跟我授奖最多的战士一起
let alone with my most decorated soldier.
我要给你讲个故事 将军
I’m gonna tell you a story, general.
一开始听起来有些荒谬
And, at first, it’s gonna sound ridiculous,
但越到后面 越会显得合理
but the longer I talk, the more rational it’s going to appear.
跟他说过会儿打给他
Tell him you’ll call back.
告诉谁
Tell who?
博蒙特少将 从哈利法克斯打来的
Major general Beaumont, calling from Halifax.
他的航♥班♥因为天气原因延误了
His plane has just been delayed. Bad weather.

Yes.
谢谢 博蒙特 待会儿打给你
Thank you, Beaumont. I’ll call you back.
明天的侵袭将会是一场大屠♥杀♥
Tomorrow’s invasion is a slaughter.
登滩不过五分钟我就会死
I’m dead within five minutes of landing on that beach,
和那些你派出去的所有士兵一起
along with every other soldier you are sending.
因为敌人早知道我们的计划
And that’s because the enemy knows we’re coming.
我怎么会知道 我临死前
How do I know this? Before I died,
杀死了一只变种 不过这只有些不寻常
i killed a mimic, only this one was different.
它往我的血液里输送了一些东西
It passed something on to me. In my blood.
现在我不停地重复同一天的生活
Now I live the same day over and over again.
就和他们一样
Just like they do.
就像薇拉塔斯基军士
Just like sergeant Vrataski…
在凡尔登的时候一样
At Verdun.
告诉你的秘书一切正常
Tell your secretary everything’s fine.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
对不起 上校 我以为只有你一个人
Um, I’m…sorry, general. I thought you were alone.
没关系
It’s fine.
她打印了一些命令 等你签字
She typed up those orders for you to authorize.
但是她忘了关于格林威治
But she left out the ones referring to the fuel dump
燃油卸除的部分
at Greenwich.
你叫爱丽斯
Your name is Iris.
九月十七日出生
Your birthday is September seventeenth.
上校私下动用了点关系
The general quietly pulled some strings,
把你唯一的儿子安排在澳大利亚
stationed your only son in Australia,
尽可能的远离这场战争
as far from the war as possible.
告诉上校他的晚餐取消了
Tell the general his dinner’s just been canceled.
是刚刚接到命令
The call came in just now.
你的晚餐已经被取消了
Your dinner was canceled.
你忘记了燃料卸除的部分
You forgot the fuel dump.
谢谢 爱丽斯 你可以出去了
Thank you, Iris. That’ll be all.
凯奇 行动吧
Cage, let’s go.
丽塔
Rita.
-让我… -我们在做什么
– Let me just… – What are we doing?
不要再朝他开枪了 好吗
Please, don’t shoot him again. Okay?
等等 等等
Just … just…
上校

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!