把那些脏的工装裤拿下来 不是吗
dirty overalls down, then, hadn’t you?
洗一洗 很快就要用上了
For the wash, ’cause you’re gonna need them.
跳台滑雪可能是
Ski-jumping is probably the most
最精彩的高山运动项目了
spectacular of all the alpine disciplines.
这种违反重力的比赛 需要惊人的平衡感
A majestic, gravity defying mix of power…
和不惧死亡的勇气
balance and dare-devil courage.
外加伤痕遍体
And more than a few bruises.
伊卡洛斯和艾萨克·牛顿都发现
As Icarus and sir Isaac Newton both discovered…
物体只要有上升 就必定会落下
what goes up must come down.
在举世闻名的
In the world famous training camp
德国加米施训练营里
at Garmisch in Germany…
你能看到世界各地的跳台滑雪精英
you will find the world’s elite ski-jumpers.
比如芬兰飞人 马蒂·尼凯宁
Such as the flying Finn, Matti Nykanen,
向世人展示什么是跳台滑雪
showing how it’s really done.
我不想让你失望 但是
I hate to disappoint you but, um…
我们没有跳台滑雪的国家队
we haven’t got an olympic ski-jumping squad.
一个小队都没有吗
Not even a small one?
没有 最后次…
No. Last…
不对 自1929年来 英国就没有
No, britain hasn’t had a ski-jumper since…
跳台滑雪选手了
1929.
这里 赫克托·穆尼
Here we go. Hector Mooney.
他的记录是二十二点九米
Yes, with a distance of 22.9 meters.
最近也没有重新组队的意向吗
And there’s no plans for a team in the near future?
除非穆尼先生归队
Well, not unless Mr. Mooney comes out of retirement.
但他于1975年去世了 所以没有意向
But he died in 1975 so, no.
真是太可惜了
That is a shame.
妈妈 我的紫帆布背包呢
Mum, where’s my purple rucksack?
– 在楼梯下面 – 谢了
– Under the stairs. – Thank you.
怎么了 你要去野营吗
Why? Are you going camping?
不 我要去德国
No. Going to Germany.
长途大巴马上就要出发了
Coach leaving very soon.
那你的城市行业协会考试怎么办 儿子
What about your city & guilds, son?
抱歉 爸爸 我得去滑雪了
Sorry, dad, I’ve gotta get on them slopes.
不 又来了 不要
Oh, no. Not this again, no.
借过
Excuse me.
等等 我怎么跟你师♥傅♥解释呢
Hang on. What am I gonna tell your plastering teacher?
跟他说 我有新计划了
Tell him I’ve made new plans.
– 新计划 – 什么计划
– New plans? – What plans?
我要成为一名奥♥运♥会跳台滑雪选手
I’m gonna be an olympic ski-jumper.
不 不
No. No.
你在开玩笑 对吧
This is some kind of joke, right?
爸爸 我又不是要改学芭蕾
Dad, it’s not like I’m taking up ballet.
这还是滑雪啊
It’s still skiing.
只是高了点而已
It’s just a bit higher.
你说个英国跳台滑雪的选手名字来听听
You name me one, one British ski-jumper.
我啊
Me.
艾迪·爱德华兹
Eddie Edwards.
我一个人组个队伍
I’m gonna be the squad.
谁来出这个钱呢
And who’s gonna pay for all this? Eh?
我不会再让你妈妈吃这个苦了
I’m not having your mother put through all that again.
法警常常地来敲我们家的门
We had bailiffs knocking on the door,
要搬走我们的沙发
all hours of the day, taking away the sofa.
都是因为你
And it’s because of you, by the way,
我得开我的露营车去工作
that I’m driving my campervan to work.
– 脏的 – 我知道
– They’re dirty. – Yeah, I know.
我们都三年没度过假了
We haven’t had a holiday in three years, son,
你妈妈最喜欢去布莱克浦尔度假了
and your mother, she loves Blackpool.
我不喜欢布莱克浦尔啊 泰瑞
I don’t like Blackpool, Terry.
爸爸
Dad.
我保证 我不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay, I promise.
我会成功的
I’m gonna work it out.
他会摔断他的脖子
He’s gonna break his neck.
我才要掐断他的脖子
Oh, I’m gonna break his neck.
你真的非得再试一次吗
Do you really wanna put yourself through this again?
你不属于那个世界
It’s a world that doesn’t wanna know you.
那又怎么样
So what’s new?
你是想告诉我
Are you trying to tell me
你从小就没有过梦想吗 爸爸
you never had a dream when you were a kid, dad?
我当然有 我可不是个没心没肺的人 儿子
Course I did. I’m not made of stone, son.
你从没说过 你的梦想是什么
You never said. What was it?
我想成为一名粉刷工
It was to be a plasterer.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
再见 儿子
Yeah, bye, son.
你就是芬兰飞人
You’re the flying Finn.
– 你是马蒂 – 我知道
– You’re Matti. – I know.
你要签名吗
You want an autograph?
是的 麻烦你
Yes, please. Um…
我只有车票
Bus ticket.
不签
No.
再见 马蒂
Bye, Matti.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry,
我没有睡觉的地方
I didn’t have anywhere to sleep.
有个英国人睡在了我的橱柜里
An Englishman sleeping in my cupboard.
这事太常见了 你知道原因吗
Happens a lot. You know why?
这可是上等的德国啤酒
It’s the good German beer…
可不是你在家乡喝到
and not this pee-pee water
那种尿一样的东西 对吧
you’re drinking back home. Am I right?
不是的 其实我不喝酒的
Well, no, actually. I don’t drink.
那你在这里干什么
So what are you doing here?
我是跳台滑雪运动员
Well, I’m a ski-jumper.
或者说 我想当一名跳台滑雪运动员
Well, I want to be a ski-jumper.
我还不是真正的运动员 不过我妈妈说
I mean, I’m not a ski-jumper yet but my mum says
我是一个机智又坚定的人
I’m a very resourceful, determined person…
所以我想 假以时日 有人指导我的话
and I think that with some time and guidance
我或许能成为一名跳台滑雪运动员
I probably will make it as a ski-jumper.
你是跳台滑雪运动员
You’re a ski-jumper?

Yeah.
那你可不是第一个在我橱柜里醒来的
Well, you are not the first ski-jumper
跳台滑雪运动员了
to wake up in my cupboard.
不过 要是在以前
But, back in the past,
我很可能会和你一起在这里
I would have been in here with you.
好吧
Okay.
你今晚有地方睡吗
You have somewhere to sleep tonight?
那好吧
Okay.
你在酒吧里帮我忙 我就让你留在这
You help me in the bar and I’ll let you stay here.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? That would be amazing.
也许偶尔
And maybe sometimes
我会过来看看你 你意下如何
I come and visit you. Would you like that?
你希望我来看你吗
Would you like me to visit you?
说实话 我可能不会长时间待在这里
I probably won’t be in here that much, to be honest.
我刚说了 有训练什么的
What with all the training I mentioned and, um… uh…
你有钥匙吗
Do you have the key for the…?
我晚点再跟你要吧
I’ll get it off you later.
– 好 祝你好运 – 好
– Okay. Good luck. – Yeah.
太棒了
Yes!
真是轻而易举
What a doddle.
很好 我想我可以挑战那个高的了
Right. I think I’m ready for that bigger one.
好吧
Okay.
我见过比这更重的伤 但是呢
I’ve seen worse injuries but, you know, normally
通常都是从更高跳台上 跳下来而导致的
they come from the bigger jumps.
你教练是谁
Who’s your coach?
我也一直在考虑这事
I’ve been giving it a lot of thought
不太确定我是否需要一位教练
and I’m not sure I need one.
比约恩 嗨 比约恩 很高兴见到你
Bjorn. Hey, Bjorn. Good to see you.
那个挪威佬 他曾经是个很棒的运动员
Norwegian. He was a good jumper in his time.
现在当了教练
Now he’s a coach.
他是教练
He’s a coach?
是吧 我觉得是
Mmm-hmm. I think so.
留胡子那个吗
With the beard?
– 对 那个… – 还有一头金发吗
– Yes, the one… yeah. – And the blond hair?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!