we’re about to eat.
求你了 只需要1秒钟
Please! It would just take one second.
来吧 看看这些赞助商
Come over and meet the backers.
有一个很好的从奥克斯纳市来的牙医
There is a really nice dentist from Oxnard.
你听着 我已经有很多要接拍的电影
Look, buddy, I’ve got real offers from real studios.
我根本不需要什么牙医 你别想了
I don’t need to blow some dentist for a part. Forget it.
瓦姆皮拉小姐
Miss Vampira!
-请 -哦 我们走
-Please. -Ohh! Let’s go.
我感觉糟透了 走吧
I’m getting a bad feeling about this. Let’s get out of here.
是的 我认为你是对的
Yeah, I think you’re right.
谢谢你们今天能来 但我们最好还是走吧
Thank you, folks, for comin’ tonight, but we better go.
接下来沃诺夫博士 掉进了深渊…
And then Dr Vornoff falls into the pit…
然后他的章鱼袭击他 把他吃了
and his own octopus attacks and eats him.
-结束 -哦
-The end. -Whew!
-是的 这故事不错 -是的
-Well, that’s quite a story. -Yes.
那 嗯 你要完成这部电影…
So, uh, you made the movie…
你现在还要再做一次
and now you wanna make it again?

No.
我们只拍了10分钟的电影
We shot ten minutes of the movie,
现在我们在找整个赞助基金
and now we’re looking for completion funds.
哦 孩子 你真是可怜
Oh, son, you’re too vague.
比利·鲍伯
Billy Bob!
你把它们切的太瘦了
You’re cuttin’ ’em too lean.
麦克科伊先生
Mr McCoy.
我怎样才能使你高兴
How can I make you happy?
好的
Okay.
两件事情
Two things.
第一 我要这部电影
Number one: I want the movie
以一场爆♥炸♥结尾
to end with a big explosion.
天空布满烟雾
Sky full of smoke.
是的
Yes.
但是结尾还要有沃诺夫博士掉进了深渊
But it ends with Dr Vornoff falling into the pit.
不能再多了
Not any more.
第二…
Number two…
我要有个儿子
I got a son.
他很小 但他是个好男孩
He’s a little slow, but a good boy.
而且要有预示他将是个伟大的领导人物
And somethin’ tells me he’d make a helluva leadin’ man.
听上去很不错
Sounds perfect.
这真难以相信
This is unbelievable.
我打赌埃德完成不了这部电影
I woulda bet a million bucks that Ed wouldn’t finish this picture.
是啊 它现在还没完成
Yeah, well, it ain’t finished yet,
孩子 但任何事都有可能发生的
kid; anything can happen.
会脱离困境的
Stay out of scratching distance.
亲爱的 你做到了
Poodle, you made it.
我以为你收不到我的消息
I wasn’t sure you got my message.
是的 当然 我搞定了
Well, of course I made it.
-今天是我的最大的一出戏 -是的
-Today’s the file clerk’s big scene. -That’s right.
我看到还是这帮无知的
I see the usual gang of misfits and
吸毒的家伙在这干
dope addicts are here.
珍妮特 我想要你…
Janet, I want you…
说 谁来拉线
Say, who’s the lug?
我要你站在
Str… I want you staying away
离那旧盒子远点的地方
from the old Willows place.
什么 那是托尼·麦克科伊
Why, that’s Tony McCoy.
他将饰演迪克·克莱格上尉
He will be portraying Lieutenant Dick Craig.
真的
Really.
他提供了多少钱
How much money did he put up?
他没有 但是他爸爸给了我55,000
None. But his dad gave me fifty grand.
嗯 制片商伍德 品质的领头人
Hmm. Wood Productions, the mark of quality.
听着 电影已经开拍了
Listen, the movie’s getting made;
这才是最重要的
that’s all that matters.
你好 哈里
Hello, Harry.
噢 你好 德洛丽丝
Oh, hi, Dolores.
噢 你就是德洛丽丝
Oh! You’re Dolores.
我听说过许多你的事情
I’ve heard so much about you.
我是罗莉塔·金 哦 这 坐吧
I’m Loretta King. Oh, here, take the chair.
噢 别傻了 让哈里做完吧
Oh, don’t be silly. Let Harry finish.
你还有很多事要做
You still need some more work.
不 我已经做完了
No. I’m finished.
我所需要做的是化妆
All I needed was a touch-up.
嗯 是很必要
Hmm. That mole still shows.
噢 女士们 你们俩看上去好极了
Uh, ladies! You both look fine.
我们为什么不谈谈这场戏呢
Why don’t we talk about the scene?
是的 珍妮特·洛顿 刚刚发现…
Okay, Janet Lawton has just discovered…
沃诺夫博士买♥♥了那个旧盒子…
that Dr Vornoff bought the old Willows estate…
所以她现在推断出那些鬼怪故事是真的
so now she wants to prove that all the monster stories are true.
好吧 埃迪 我要做什么
Well, Eddie, what’s my motivation?
你是个文员
You’re the file clerk.
你跑进下一间房♥间 然后撞了珍妮特一下
You’re running into the next room and bump into Janet.
我们是什么关系
What is our relationship?
我们是朋友吗 或者只是碰巧撞上
Are we good friends, or is she just a casual acquaintance?
德洛丽丝 我只有五天的时间完成这部电影
Dolores, I have five days to complete this picture.
不要来烦我
Don’t get goofy on me.
开始
Action!
你好 珍妮特
Hi, Janet.
哦 你好 玛奇
Oh, hi, Marge.
珍妮特 上次受的(怪物)伤还没好吗
Janet, still on the monster hunt?
你想说什么
What do you think?
我想老板找了你一整天了
I think the boss has been looking for you all day.
关于警♥察♥在找的那些 关于怪物的故事
Something about the police wanting those monster stories 86’d.
你令整个小镇陷入了恐慌之中
You’ve got the whole town in a panic.
我没听到你说什么
I can’t hear you.
我说 你找到了…
I said, you’ve got the who…
我知道你说的什么 但我听不清你说什么
I know what you said, but I can’t hear you.
我知道了 再见
I get it. See ya later.
停 太好了
And… cut! That was perfect.
当然了
Of course it was.
好 好
Bra-vo! Bravo!
长官 克里斯 你能这样 太感谢了
Magnifico. Cris, you made it. Thanks a lot.
很自然的 我一向很乐意 帮些小忙
Naturally. Always happy to help with a little larceny.
好拉 大伙们今天就到这了
All right, everybody, that’s it for today.
道具组的人还要有些差事要做
The prop crew has a little errand to run.
保罗 康妮
Paul. Connie.
达恩 我认为他们应该把它开着
Darn. I thought they kept this open.
罗伯会修
Lobo will fix.
好样的
Good boy.
-哇 -这地方最好爬着进去
-Wow! -This place gives me the creeps.
我们离开这鬼地方吧
Let’s get the hell outta here.
别这么急 到我们完成再走
Not so fast. Not ’til we get it down.
在那 保罗 去解开它
There it is. Paul, go unhook it.
好的
Right.
太奇妙了
Fantastic.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
你觉得这能用吗 是的
You sure this is gonna work? Yes.
真的
You sure?
是的 快
Yes, hurry. Do it.
我的天哪
My God!
我们杀了他
We killed him.
托尔
Tor?
这比摔跤要厉害多了
Better than wrestling.
灯光
Lights!
“现在 珍妮特 你最好离那远点…
“Now, Janet, I want you stayin’away…
我希望你离那旧盒子远点
“from that old Willows place. I want…
“现在 珍妮特 我…
“Now, Janet, I w…
-是的 -我要你…
-Great. -“I want you…
-康妮 -我要你离那远点…”
-Connie! -I want you staying away…”
章鱼一定要在水里
The octopus has to live in the lake.
这是一种水流
This is kind of a stream.
不 他不得不在水底下
No! It has to be underwater.
让我来看看 好的
Let me look at this. Okay.
去站在湖旁边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!