Snowball, there are plenty of other parts.
比如
Like what?
秘书 文件管♥理♥员♥
The secretary, the file clerk.
啊啊啊
Aaaaah!
你…混帐
You…asshole!
这将是贝拉的实验室 它真棒…
This is gonna be Bela’s laboratory, so it should be real impressive…
就像《疯狂的科学家》那部电影
just like one of those “Mad Scientist” movies.
我要做实验 要试管 烧杯
I want test tubes, beakers and
还有那些嗡嗡作响的电器
one of those electrical things that buzzes.
你是说泰斯拉线圈
You mean a Tesla coil?
是的 不管怎样 快去干
Fine. Whatever. Hop to it!
是的 是的
Right! Right.
-埃迪 -在
-Eddie? -Yes?
你觉得哪件好
Which dress do you like better?
嗯 我不知道
Hmm. I don’t know.
比尔 你觉得哪件好
Say, Bill, which dress works better for you,
红的还是绿的
the red one or the green one?
-哪件是红的 -你是什么意思
-Which one is the red one? -What do you mean?
我是说 我分不出来 我是色盲
I mean, I can’t see the difference I’m colour blind.
但是我喜欢还是比较喜欢暗的那个
But I kinda like the dark grey one.
在环球 我们一天拍一到二场戏
At Universal, we used to shoot one or two scenes a day.
但是埃迪能拍20 30场
But Eddie can knock off twenty, thirty.
-他难以置信 -来…开始
-He’s incredible! -And… action!
好 你是埃里克·沃诺夫博士…
Okay, you’re Dr Eric Vornoff…
你很心烦
and you’re upset.
你很努力的做这个实验
You’ve worked very hard on this experiment and
你不想看它失败
you don’t want to see it fail.
不 不是那样难过
N-No, you’re not that upset.
你还想走动 你还想穿过那扇门
You wanna keep moving. You wanna go through that door.
好… 停 漂亮
And… cut! Beautiful.
印下来 让我们立即拍第52场戏
Print it. Let’s move immediately to scene 52.
托尔 你在吗 是的
Tor, you in place? Yeah.
好 镜头转好
Great. Roll camera!
转 开拍
Rolling. Slate.
暗示有一场暴风雨
Cue rainstorm.
好…开始 托尔
And… action, Tor.
好你是罗伯
Okay. You’re Lobo.
你很心烦
You’re upset.
你很努力的工作帮助沃诺夫博士完成这项实验
You’ve worked very hard helping Dr Vornoff with this experiment.
你不想看到它失败
You don’t wanna see it fail.
不 不 你不用那样难过
No, no. You’re not that upset.
你想继续走 你要穿过那扇门
You wanna keep moving. You’ve got to get through that door.
好 停 太完美了
And cut ! Perfect!
印下来 我们继续
Print it. Let’s move on.
你还想再干 埃德
Don’t you wanna do another take, Ed?
看上去那大家伙
Looks like big baldy
穿过那扇门有点困难
had a little trouble gettin’ through the door.
不 那很好 真的
No, it’s fine. It’s real.
你知道 现实中罗伯每天
You know, in actuality, Lobo would have to
都要和这个问题做斗争
struggle with that problem every day.
好的 大伙们 让我们开始吧
All right, people, let’s get ready.
演员 我的演员
Actors! I must have my actors!
你们在 罗莉塔 托尔
There you are. Loretta, Tor,
我要向你们解释一下这出戏
I wanna explain this scene;
它有点复杂 但…
it’s a little complicated, but…
贝拉 你就坐在那好吗
Bela, you’ll be sitting there. Okay?
我才不要靠近这怪东西
I’m not getting near that goddam thing.
在拍《魔术师归来》时
One of them burned me on
就是它们其中一个烧着了我 好吧
The Return Of Chandu. All right.
那你坐在那 好
Then you’ll be sitting there. Good.
好 很好 你们这出戏是这样的
Great. All right, gang, here’s the scene.
罗莉塔 你精神恍惚
Loretta, you’re in a trance;
你慢慢地走着 上了手术台
you glide in and get on the operating table.
现在 托尔 你要绑住她
Now, Tor, you’re supposed to tie her down,
但你有个安哥拉迷信…
but you have an angora fetish…
当你一碰到那样本 你就想拒绝
and when you rub that swatch of angora, it makes you refuse.
然后贝拉不得不教训你
So then Bela has to discipline you.
好吗 好 我们开始
All right? Great! Let’s do it!
开始
Action!
把她绑在手术台
Strap her to the table.
按照我说的做
Do as I command you!
我有教你违抗我吗 啊啊啊
I’ll teach you to disobey me! Aaaargh!
你会听话的 啊啊啊
You will obey! Uhhhh!
把她绑起来 啊啊啊
Strap her in! Uhhhh!
把她绑起来 我命令你
Strap her in! I command you!
伍德 你的支票退回来了
Wood! Your cheque bounced.
我不久就会给你钱的
I’ll get you the money later.
不 我现在就要
No, I need it now.
我看你再违抗我
I’ll teach you to disobey me!

Cut!
我很抱歉在你拍电影时打断你…
I am terribly sorry to bother you while you’re shooting…
但是这个摄影棚的主人要这笔钱
but the guy that owns the stage needs his money.
是的 你应该付钱给他 是吗
Well, then, you should pay him, shouldn’t you?
是的 确实如此
Yes. Exactly.
我现在就需要
I kind of need it now.
你这样看着我 想干吗
W-What are you looking at me like that for?
我已经给了你300圆
I already gave you my three hundred.
是的
Right.
但现在我需要 另外60,000
And now I need the other sixty thousand.
什么60,000
What other sixty thousand?
你说的你要给我的另外60,000
The other sixty thousand you said you’d give to me.
你搞错了吧 埃迪
You misunderstood, Eddie.
我给了你我仅有的… 300元
I gave you everything I have in the world… three hundred dollars.
好吧 我们再开始吧
Well, here we go again.
让我告诉你 你不能放弃
Let me tell ya, ya can’t lose.
它很恐怖 如果你不喜欢这一点
It’s scary. And if you don’t like that,
它同时也很浪漫
it’s romantic.
贝拉·卢戈西将扮演埃里克·沃诺夫博士
Bela Lugosi will portray Dr Eric Vornoff.
还有可爱 可爱 可爱的
And lovely, lovely, lovely
纯真无邪的少女罗莉塔·金…
ingenue Loretta King…
她演记者珍妮特·洛顿
is reporter Janet Lawton.
我不知道
I don’t know.
卢戈西看上去非常老 是吗
Lugosi looks pretty old. Huh?
瓦姆皮拉演哪个角色
Which role does Vampira play?
瓦姆皮拉 你为什么这么问
Vampira? Why do you ask?
她正在那站着
She’s standing right over there.
是的 她演…
Well, she plays…
请等我一分钟
Excuse me one minute.
打扰了 是瓦姆皮拉小姐吗
Pardon me. Miss Vampira?
是的 也许你不认识我
Yes? You don’t know me,
我是埃德·伍德
but I’m Ed Wood.
我是个制片
I’m a film producer and
我最近在拍一部科幻作品…
I’m currently in production on a science fiction piece…
演员有贝拉·卢戈西和
with Bela Lugosi and
瑞典摔跤选手托尔·约翰森
Swedish wrestler Tor Johnson.
我不明白 你是想要我的签名吗
I don’t understand. Do you want my autograph?

No.
不 我…
No, l…
我只是觉得我的电影很适合你
I think my film is perfect for you.
你想我在我的节目中介绍它
Want me to show it on my TV programme.
我没有这个权利的
I have nothing to do with that.
你应该和 7频道的主管人联♥系♥
You should call the station manager at Channel 7.
不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no.
我不是想要你介绍我的电影
I don’t want you to show the movie,
我想要你在里面演个角色
I want you to be in it. Let me explain.
我们已经开拍了 但是拍了3天就停下了
We started shooting, but after three days we got shut down.
现在我们想找些赞助商筹些钱
Now we’re having a backers party to raise some more money.
所以我想也许你能来对
So I thought perhaps you’d like to come over
赞助商们说一句”你们好”
just to say “howdy” to some of the backers.
你看 我正和朋友们在一起
Look, I’m with some friends and
我们要去吃饭了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!