Millions of people will live there.
哇哦 还有什么吗’
Wow! Ain’t that somethin’?
我们要带你去一个特兰西瓦尼亚的城♥堡♥
And now we take you to a castle in Transylvania.
小心 房♥东老板脖子上的伤
Watch out. The landlord’s a real pain in the neck.
你们好 我是伯爵
Greetings! I am the Count!
你们好 朋友们
Greetings, pal!
我是斯利克·斯洛莫帕维兹
I’m Slick Slomopavitz,
我是探险家
Seeker of Adventure!
嘿 真是个睡觉的好地方
Hey, what a kooky place to sleep.
这让我想起了我的家 真可恶
Kind of reminds me of my house. What a dump!
有些地方能睡个好觉
Some places got a Murphy bed;
有些地方能好好洗澡
this place got a Murphy shower.
我还是不知道哪里能挂毛巾
I still don’t know where to hang the towels.
恕我不能同意
I beg to differ.
不同意 你这个剥削者 是吗
Beg to differ? A bloodsucker, right?
我在说我的毛巾
I’m talkin’ about my towels.
你们好 我… 是伯爵
Greetings! I… am the Count.
可恶
Damn!
他根本就没用 我早跟你说该请卡洛夫
A bum is what he is. I told you we should’ve got Karloff!
啊 别担心 贝拉 你仍旧是最好的
Ah, don’t worry about it, Bela. You’re better than all this.
我没有说我什么都能干好
I never said I could ad-lib.
忘了它 我们要拍我们自己的电影
Forget it! We’ll make our own movie
你仍会是个巨星的 啊
and you’ll be a big star again. Aha!
卢戈西先生 遇上你真是无比荣幸 先生
Mr Lugosi, it is an unparalleled privilege to meet you, sir.
请允许我介绍我自己我是克里斯韦尔
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Criswell.
幸会
It’s a pleasure.
啊 高兴点吧 不要介意今晚发生的事情
Ahh, cheer up. Don’t lose heart over what happened tonight.
我预言…你的下一部作品将空前成功
I predict…your next project will be an outstanding success!

Wow!
你是哪位
And who may you be?
小埃德华·D·伍德
Edward D. Wood, Jr.

Ahh!
《忽男忽女》的导演
The director of Glen Or Glenda?
你怎么知道
How’d you know?
我是克里斯韦尔嘛 我什么都知道
I am Criswell. I know all.
对了
And bingo!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
再给我拿两瓶英国马提尼酒
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Bring me two more Beefeater martinis.
埃德 还要威斯忌
Ed, uh, another whisky.
达格玛 朗姆酒还是可乐
Dagmar, a rum and coke?
穆斯塔法和金要葡萄酒
Moustapha and King are Chablis.
贝拉 你要点葡萄酒吗
Bela, would you like a wine?
不 我从不喝…葡萄酒
No.I never drink… wine.
告诉我 克里斯
Say, Cris,
你怎么知道我们在1970年能征服火星
how’d you know we’d be living on Mars by 1970?
-我猜的 -真的吗
-I guessed. -Really?
我瞎说的
I made it up.
胡说八道
It’s horse shit.
埃迪 没有这种预言的
Eddie, there’s no such thing as a psychic.
人们相信我的废话 因为我穿着燕尾服
People believe my folderol because I wear a black tuxedo.
那很容易吗
It’s that easy?
埃迪 我们只是在表演
Eddie, we’re in show biz.
那只是些令人眼花缭乱的表演
It’s all about razzle-dazzle, appearances.
只要你看上去不错 又会说
If you look good and you talk well,
人们就会相信你说的一切
people will swallow anything.
我们要拍一部从未有过的最恐怖的电影
We are going to have the most terrifying monster ever seen on film.
原子能爆发后将有一个惊人的产物
A ghastly creature created from an atomic mutation!
我不喜欢恐怖片
I don’t like scary movies.
我喜欢爱情故事
I like the ones with love stories.
那就是这部电影要表达的一段心碎的浪漫史
That’s just what this movie is: a heartbreaking romance.
你是剧中人
You’re quite a specimen.
你在这部电影中言一个角色吗
And you’re going to be in the picture?
是的 我演罗伯
Yeah. I play Lobo.
我预言《原子能新娘》
I predict Bride Of The Atom
将会成为最赚钱的一部电影
will be the biggest moneymaker of all time.
这就是可爱的女星
And this is lovely starlet Dolores Fuller,
扮演珍妮特·洛顿的德洛丽丝·富勒
who will play Janet Lawton.
很荣 女士 这部电影成本多少
My pleasure, ma’am. Now, how much will this picture cost?
是的 按照常规预算
Well, in a normal studio
将是1百万美圆…
it’d be about a million bucks…
包括所有其它没用的经费和奇怪的开销
with all their wasteful overhead and fancy offices.
但我们很有效率
But we’re more efficient,
所以我们大约能赚70,000
so we could bring it in at about 70 grand.
噢 好的 我当然也这么认为的
Oh. Well, I shall certainly consider it.
好吧 再见
Well, goodbye.
晚安 埃德 保持联♥系♥
Good night, Ed. Keep in touch.
再见
Goodbye.
好了 埃迪 我们该怎么做
Well, Eddie, how’d we do?
我们甚至没有一分钱
We didn’t make a nickel.
我难以相信我在好莱坞
I cannot believe I’m in Hollywood.
你知道 爸爸不想我来这儿 哦 嗯
You know, Daddy didn’t want me to move out here. Uh-huh.
女士 请您付帐 2.20
Ma’am, your bill comes to $2.20.
哦 好的 我希望你不要介意…
Oh. Uh, okay. I hope you don’t mind…
但我只有整张50圆 我刚从银行取出来
but all I have is a fifty, I just came from my banker’s.
-没关系 -谢谢
-That’s all right. -Thank you.
打扰了 你刚来到这
Excuse me. You just moved here?
是的 好莱坞 我很激动
Yes. Hollywood is, oh, so exciting.
是这样吗
Isn’t it?
很高兴认识你 我是罗莉塔·金
Pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m Loretta King.
小埃德华·D·伍德
Edward D. Wood, Jr.
-你们想要杯水吗 -不
-Hi. Would you like some water? -No!
不要水 不要任何饮料
No water. No liquids.
我对它们过敏
I’m terribly allergic to them.
你知道 我在好莱坞干活 我是个制片
You know, I work in Hollywood. I’m a producer.
真的吗 哇哦
Really? Wow!
我真希望也能加入那一行
I would love to be involved in that.
是吗 也许我能帮你
Is that right? Well, maybe I can help you out.
你有没有想过投资一部动作电影
Have you ever thought about investing in a motion picture?
也许钱比较少
Perhaps a small amount of money.
你们这部电影成本多少
How much do your motion pictures cost?
是的 我的新作品我想大约是60,000
Well, my new one, I think, would be about $60,000.
全部吗 一部电影来说很合适了
That’s all? That seems very reasonable for an entire picture.
你想…你想 嗯…
Would you…Would you like to, uh…
-看看剧照吗 -哦 当然
-Have a look at the… at the photoplay? -Oh, sure.
哦 天啊
Oh, my.
这真有趣
This is very interesting.
好吧 你认为我能扮演
Say, do you think it would be possible for me
其中一个角色吗
to maybe play one of these parts?
噢 你也想做演员 好的 当然
Oh, you want to be an actress too. Well, of course.
我刚才就在想
There’s a couple of parts
有好几个角色你都非常适合
I can think of right now that you might be perfect for.
有 嗯 报社秘书文员 嗯…
There’s, uh, the secretary in the newspaper office, the file clerk, um…
噢 那些角色太小了
Hmm. Those sound kind of small.
这个不错… 珍妮特·洛顿
Here’s one that looks good… Janet Lawton.
我想演她
I’d sure like to play her.
-珍妮特·洛顿 -是的
-Janet Lawton. -Yes.
珍妮特·洛顿是主角
Janet Lawton is clearly the part to play.
你能不能看看我演她
Can’t you just see me in the part?
好的
Yes!
你一定很棒
You’d be perfect.
你这畜生
You bastard!
你们这帮狗腿子
You two-timing, dress-wearing son of a bitch!
亲爱的 只有这样我们才能拍这部电影
Honey, it was the only way I could get the movie made!
你想是谁付的租金
Who do you think’s been paying the rent?
是谁帮你打(字)这剧本
Who’s been helping you type your scripts and
又是谁帮你一起完成这混♥蛋♥的工作
do all your grunt work?
我真抱歉 你想我说什么呢
I am sorry! What did you want me to say?
你应该说…
You were supposed to say…
“不 我是为了我的女朋友
“No. I wrote that part
德洛丽丝写的这剧本 ”
for my girlfriend Dolores! ”
还有很多其它的角色嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!