-how ’bout a little love! -Fuck off!
有人偷我的钱夹
One of them stole my wallet!
我看不见了
I can’t see!
让我走 让我走
Get off me! Let’s go!
我去救他们
I gotta save ’em!
把头低下 快 我们走
Get your heads down! Come on, let’s go!
我们快离开这鬼地方
We’re getting the heck outta here!
看不见
Can’t see!
我什么也看不见了
I can’t see any more!
嘿 快上 让我们劈了他们
Hey, come on! Let’s split!
出租车
Taxi!
-停 -快上车
-Stop! -Get in! Come on! Go on, get in!
现在 那是首映啊
Now, that was a premiere.
埃迪…
Eddie…
昨晚真是场闹剧
Last night was quite a romp.
你看到那家伙抓住瓦姆皮拉小姐吗
Did you see that kid grab Vampira’s boobies?
我可嫉妒他了 还有 我也很嫉妒你
I envied him. Hell, I envied you too.
女朋友能那样跳到车子前
A girlfriend who would jump in front of a car like that.
是的 她真是厉害
Yes, she is quite something.
我没有一个妻子能这样
None of my wives would have.
埃迪 我想要谢谢你
Eddie, I want to thank you.
过去的这些天里…
These last few days have been…
真是一段好时光
a good time.
你知道 我只是…
You know, I just…
-我只是希望你能看到电影 -啊
-I just wish you coulda seen the movie. -Ahh.
没有问题
No problem.
我心里知道
I know it by heart.
到家了
Home.
我没有家了
I have no home.
被追捕
Hunted.
被蔑视
Despised.
就像动物一样生活
Living like an animal.
丛林就是我的家
The jungle is my home.
但是我还要向世界展示…
But I shall show the world…
我还能成为主人
that I can be its master!
我要使我种族的人们更完美…
I shall perfect my own race of people…
原子超人…
a race of atomic supermen…
将要统治全世界
that will conquer the world!
哦 卢戈西先生 您能为我签个名吗
Uh, Mr Lugosi, could I have your autograph, please?
-当然 -那 那真是…难以置信
-Certainly. -Why, that was…That was incredible.
-我的意思是你还和以前一样棒 -更好了
-I mean, you’re just as great as you ever were. -Better.
我已经74岁了但我不知道
I am 74, but I don’t know it.
我的头脑还很年轻…
When the brain is young…
精神还依旧… 旺盛…
the spirit is still… vigorous…
就像… 就像个年轻人
like… like a young man.
“在离开火星后…
“And left the planet Mars…
再也不会回来了 ”
never to return again.”
结束
The end.

Mmm.
制片人伍德
Wood Productions.
嘿 是谁的疯狂的念头要把他葬在海角
Hey, who’s crazy idea was it to bury him in the cape?
我听说是按照他自己的意愿
I heard it was in the will;
他想被人们记得
it was how he wanted to be remembered.
能再来一遍吗
Could you run it again?
伍德先生
Mr Wood.
-嗯 -哦 伍德先生
-Huh? -Uh, Mr Wood,
我是雷诺兹 你的房♥东
this is Mr Reynolds, your landlord.
你能开门吗
Could you please open up?
一分钟
One minute.
-什么事 -伍德先生
-Yes? -Uh, Mr Wood, you have bounced
你第三次也是最后一次
your third and
房♥租支票已经被退回来了
final rent cheque.
我非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
我的 我的股票经纪人
My-My stockbroker
一定是把这比帐目搞错了
must’ve transferred the wrong account.
近来吧 我再给你开张支票
Come on in. I’ll write you another cheque.
啊 看来你还在忙着拍电影
Ahh. I see you’re in the picture business.
-是的 -我就是对拍电影感兴趣
-Yes. -I’m interested in the picture business.
我的助手和我 我们正欲制♥作♥一系列
My associates and l, we wish to produce a series of
关于提升道德信仰的电影…
uplifting religious films…
是关于传道者的
about the apostles.
但 不幸的 我们没有足够的钱
But unfortunately, we don’t have enough money.
哦 可以提高租金
Well, raising money’s tough.
我们的教堂有足够资金拍一部电影
No, our church has enough money for one film.
我们只是没有足够的钱拍所有的12部
We just don’t have enough for all twelve.
哦 你知道你在做什么吗
Well, you know what you do?
你先制♥作♥一部商业电影…
You produce a film in a commercially-proven genre…
然后这部电影卖♥♥座
and then after it’s a hit,
你就可以用得到的利润
you take the profits from that and
在继续制♥作♥全部的12部传道者电影
make the 12 apostles movies.
-是那样吗 -当然
-Would that work? -Absolutely.
我来给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
你看到这个剧本吗
You see this script?
《外太空的盗墓者》
Grave Robbers From Outer Space.
银行的钱
Money in the bank.
来自哪里的盗墓者
Grave robbers from what?
来自外太空 这是部科幻小说
From outer space. It’s science fiction.
会吸引很多孩子
Very big with the kids.
只要你完成这部作品
If you make this picture,
你将会得到足够资金资助
you’ll have enough money to
拍摄上百部的宗教电影…
finance a hundred religious films…
就算你把房♥租全退给我你也赚钱
and pay my back rent with the profits.
我不知道 这个 嗯 全靠吸引观众
I don’t know. This is, um, all a lot to absorb.
这个我保证是颗票房♥炸♥药♥
It’s a guaranteed blockbuster.

Mmm.
我明白这部科幻电影会很流行
I understand this science fiction is very popular,
但是 嗯…
but, um…
是不是卖♥♥座片都要有大明星
don’t the big hits always have big stars?
是的 我们有个大明星…
Well, we have a big star…
-贝拉·卢戈西 -贝拉·卢戈西…
-Bela Lugosi. -Bela Lugosi…
我想他过世了吧
Oh, I thought he passed on.
是的 他是的
Yes. Yes, he did.
但是…
But…
我有他身前拍的最后一出戏
I’ve got the last footage he ever shot.
看上去非常不错
Doesn’t look like very much.
雷诺兹先生 这玩意可以赚大钱
Mr Reynolds, this is the acorn that will grow a great oak.
我要花双倍的精力来完成他的作品…
I’ll just get a double to finish his scenes…
我们可以把它作为”卢戈西的遗作”发行
and we’ll release it as Bela Lugosi’s final film.
巴尼 我们在拍另一部电影了
Bunny? We’re makin’ another movie.
是的 我已经得到贝弗利山庄
Yes, I got the Baptist Church of Beverly Hills
浸信会教堂提供资金
to put up the cash.
埃德 我在外面又找来2个卢戈西
Ed, I got the Lugosi doubles outside.
巴尼 我要挂了
Bunny, I gotta go.
他太矮了
He’s too short.
他太高了
He’s too tall.
他根本不能工作
He’s just not going to work.
好吧 埃德 我想的是
Well, Ed, I was thinkin’
贝拉扮演傅满洲的样子
like when Bela played Fu Manchu.
-保罗 那是卡洛夫 -噢
-Paul, that was Karloff. -Oh.
-你要更努力的找 -好
-You’re gonna have to try harder. -Okay.
-删掉些人 要最好的 -好吧
-Try to be a cut above. Go get ’em. -Okay. Right.
星期天要抽出时间
Keep Sunday open;
制片人想要我们接受洗礼 好吗
the producers want us to get baptised. Okay.
你要知道 当你重写一部剧本的时候
You know, hon, when you rewrite a script,
它将会越来越好
it just gets better and better.
这将是埃德·伍德的最后一部电影
This is the ultimate Ed Wood movie.
没有妥协
No compromises.
哦 天啊
Oh, my.
-埃迪 看这个 -嗯
-Eddie, look at this. -Hmm?
什么
What?
这可怜的女孩被开除了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!