You’re wasting your lives making shit!
没有人在意 这些恶心的电影
Nobody cares! These movies are terrible!
Dolores
Dolores!
Ed 一切都结束了
Ed, it’s over.
我需要一个正常的生活
I need a normal life.
你的意思是…
Did you really mean those things you sa…
我厌倦这样的生活
I’m tired of living like this.
但是 亲爱的…
But, Poodle…
我准备离开剧组
I just stuck it out
所以你们就可以完成你们的电影了…
so you could finish your movie…
现在就这样 我决定了
and now that’s it’s done, so am I.
噢 那太恐怖了 它让我打颤
Ooh, that was so scary, it gave me goose bumps.
不 我不是说”鹅”(goose)
No, dummy, I didn’t say “goose,”
我是说”打颤”(goose bumps)
I said “goose bumps.”
好的 下个星期再见 《木乃伊之咒》
Well, be sure to join me next week for The Mummy’s Curse.
那现在做个愉快的噩梦吧
Until then, pleasant nightmares.
好了 伙计 把烟雾关掉
Okay, folks, we’re off the air.
那是出好戏
That was a good show.
天 愚蠢的做秀
God, this show needs better jokes.
你的电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
是谁
Who is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-喂 -瓦姆皮拉小姐 我是埃德·伍德
-Hello. -Vampira? Ed Wood here.
-谁 -埃德·伍德
-Who? -Ed Wood.
记得吗
Remember,
我们在布朗·德尔比餐厅遇见过
I met you at the Brown Derby?
噢 是你
Oh, yeah, you.
听着 我在想你是否愿意
Listen, I was wondering if you’d like to go out sometime,
什么时候共进晚餐
grab some dinner maybe.
你想约我 那估计要累坏你了
You mean a date? I thought you were a fag.
不 我可是个双性人
No, I’m just a transvestite.
那 星期5晚怎么样
So, how’s about Friday night?
听着 你看上去是个很好的人
Look, you seem like a nice guy,
但你不是我想要的那种
but you’re just not my type.
但可以保持联♥系♥通知我什么时候你的电影上映
But keep in touch. Let me know when your movie opens.
喂
Hello?
埃迪 帮助我
Eddie, help me.
贝拉
Bela?
贝拉
Bela.
贝拉
Bela!
你想干吗
What do you want?
你打电♥话♥给我 记得吗
You called me. Remember?
你在干什么 贝拉
What are you doing, Bela?
我想自杀
I’m going to kill myself.
天哪 发生什么事了
My gosh, what happened?
埃迪
Eddie.
我今天收到政♥府♥的一封信
I got a letter from the government.
他们取消了我的…
They’re cancelling my…
失业金
unemployment.
我现在就靠这个了
It’s all I’ve got.
没有它 我房♥租也没法付
Without it, I can’t pay the rent.
你没有任何积蓄吗
Don’t you have any savings?
埃迪 我是个废人
Eddie, I’m obsolete.
我生活没有意义
I have nothing to live for.
今晚 我就要死
Tonight, I shall die.
埃迪
Eddie!
你要和我在一起
You should come with me.
-我不认为 -那是个好主意
-I don’t think that’s such a good idea. -It’s a wonderful idea.
那将会非常美好
It’ll be wonderful!
我们将会平和的生活在一起
We’ll be at peace!
死了 你就不用担心找工作
In the afterlife, you don’t have to worry about finding work.
贝拉…
Bela…
我支持你
I’m on your side.
给我枪
Gimme the gun.
如果你给我枪…
If you give me the gun…
我就和你喝一杯
I’ll make you a drink.
你想喝什么 贝拉
What are you drinking, Bela?
甲醛
Formaldehyde.
老实说 破产了
Straight up, or on the rocks?
埃迪
Eddie.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
别担心 贝拉
Don’t worry, Bela.
-我很抱歉 埃迪 -一切都会好起来的
-I’m sorry, Eddie. -Everything will be okay.
噢 上帝啊 你吓坏我了
Oh, my goodness, you gave me the willies!
你可真像德古拉那个吸血鬼
You look like that Dracula guy.
我的名字是贝拉·卢戈西…
My name is Bela Lugosi…
我想把我交托给你们
and I wish to commit myself.
为什么
For what reason?
我已经有药物瘾20多年了
I have been a drug addict for twenty years.
我需要帮助
I need help.
那是安哥拉羊毛衫
Is that angora?
嗯 是的
Um, yes.
你有没有觉得这种羊毛衫有一种触觉…
Don’t you think angora has a tactile sensuality…
是其它毛衣所没有的
lacking in all other clothing?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I suppose.
它确实十分贵
It is awfully expensive.
是啊 它的制♥作♥来源于
Well, it’s made from
一种特殊哺育的…
specially-bred rabbits…
生活在喜马拉雅山的兔子
that live in the Himalayas.
哦 那你是安哥拉羊毛批发商
Say, what are you, an angora wholesaler?
不
No.
不
No.
我是拍电影的
I’m in pictures.
我是个导演 作家 演员 制片
I’m a director, writer, actor and producer.
噢 算了吧 没有人能做那么多
Aw, come on. Nobody does all that.
哦 是的 只有2个人可以
Oh, yes, they do. Two people.
奥森·韦尔斯和我
Orson Welles and me.
哇呜
Wow.
你在做什么
Whatcha makin’?
毛靴 给我父亲的
Booties. For my father.
-医院里很冷 -嗯
-Gets cold in the hospital. -Mmm.
他在这有很久了吗
Has he been here long?
这已经是我织的第13副了
This is my thirteenth pair.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
我是陪卢戈西先生来的 他怎么样
I’m with Mr Lugosi. How is he?
哦 这样一个老人器官都老化了
Well, there’s a lot of junk in his system for such an old man.
很显然他依赖吗♥啡♥
Apparently he was addicted to morphine.
他试着要摆脱它
He tried to kick that and
但又再依赖上了美♥沙♥酮♥(镇静剂)
he got readdicted to methadone.
-他能好吗 -我们会尽力的
-Is he gonna be okay? -We’ll do our best.
你好 莉莲
Hi, Lillian.
哦 你好 埃德
Oh, hi, Ed.
他今天有许多到访者
He’s got a lot of visitors today.
-是他 -嗯
-He does? -Mm-hmm.
笑 就这样
Smile. That’s it!
-嘿 嘿 -再来一张 先生
-Hey! Hey! -One more picture, sir?
照医生说的你们都要离开这儿 混♥蛋♥
Do the doctors say you’re gonna get outta here? Freaks!
滚出去
Get outta here! Get outta here!
你们这些人都有病
What is wrong with you people?
滚吧 混帐
Come on, trash barrel!
嘿
Hey!
贝拉 发生什么事
Bela, what happened?
埃迪 你为什么赶走他们
Eddie, why did you chase them?
毕竟那么多年了
After all these years,
媒体最终又对贝拉·卢戈西感兴趣了
the press is finally interested again in Bela Lugosi.
贝拉…
Bela…
那些人都是狗仔队 他们想把你做新闻
those people are parasites; they just wanna exploit you.
好啊 就让他们做吧
Fine. Let them.
没有什么要比那媒体好 埃迪