Go set up by the lake.
埃迪 我很累
Eddie. I’m so tired.
我不知道我是不是能演这个夜景
I don’t know if I can handle a night shoot.
胡说 看上去很好
Nonsense. You look great.
很好 看
All right, look.
你为什么不小睡一会
Why don’t you have a nice nap and
过一会我们就拍你的戏了
we’ll shoot around you a little while.
-谢谢你 -没关系
-Thanks, buddy. -You’re welcome.
好 你们
All right, you kids.
嘿 这看上去太妙
Hey, this is looking fantastic!
保罗 章鱼发动机在哪
Paul, where’s the octopus motor?
章鱼发动机
What octopus motor?
让它的腿能动
To make his legs move.
别怪我
Don’t blame me!
当我在天花板的时候
You didn’t say anything about a motor
你什么也没和我说
when I was on the ceiling!
他在说什么…
What’s he talking…
保罗把发动机掉了
Paul lost the octopus motor.
好拉 让我们拍这傻玩意吧
All right, let’s shoot this fucker.

Great.
我去哪
Where do I go?
你要和章鱼打起来 在那
You’ll be fighting with the octopus. Out there?
-是的 -这小溪怎么了
-Yes. -What happened to the stream?
是的 这样看上去好很多
Well, this is gonna look a lot better.
我们要让这看起来像有只章鱼在水底下
We have to match it to the stock footage of the octopus underwater.
哦 感谢上帝
Aw, for Christ’s sake.

Ehh.
妈的 太冷了
Goddam, it’s cold!
一旦你下去了 就会暖和的
It’ll warm up once you’re in it.
去你的吧 你过来试试
Fuck you! You come out here!
嘿 把那威士忌扔给我
Hey! Throw me that whisky!
啊 你怎么让它开动
Ahh. How do you turn this on?
这样… 让一个人代替章鱼发动机…
Well… somebody misplaced the octopus motor…
当你进去和它打的时候
so when you get in there and fight with him,
你就摇它的腿
shake his legs around.

Looks like he’s killin’ ya. Okay.
你知道我拒绝了《弗兰肯斯坦》
You know I turned down Frankenstein?
-什么 -在我拍了《德古拉》后…
-What? -After I did Dracula…
电影公♥司♥要我拍《弗兰肯斯坦》
the studio offered me Frankenstein,
但我拒绝了
but I turned it down.
那角色还不够性感
Part wasn’t sexy enough.
对我这样一个大明星来说太没面子了
Too degrading for a big star like me.
贝拉… 今晚我有25场戏要拍
Bela… I have 25 scenes to shoot tonight.
哦 对不起 希望我没有拖延了
Oh. Sorry. Don’t let me slow you down.
是的 好吧
Okay. All right.
好的
All right.
好的 我们开始拍吧
All right, let’s put it on film!
-镜头 -对准
-Camera! -We’re rolling!
-音响 -埃德 我们没有音响
-Sound! -Ed, we don’t have sound.

Oh.
开始
And… action!

And… cut!
太棒了
That was perfect!
来吧 来吧 大伙们
Come on! Come on, troops!
喝一杯吧 你们会觉得很好的
Have a nice cup o’ joe, you’ll feel much better.
很好 很好 哈里
All right. All right, Harry.
伍德先生
Mr Wood?
我昨晚只睡了一个小时
I only got one hour of sleep last night.
是的 我也没有
Yeah, well, I got no sleep, and I feel great.
但我还是感觉很好 去吧 孩子
Go get’ em, kid, go get ’em.
看来我真的老了
I’m gettin’ too old for this.
干的好 比尔
Great work, Bill.
去吧 赶上他们
Go ahead. Go get ’em.
小心点 别伤到他
Be careful. Don’t hurt him.
别刮到它的触须
Don’t scratch the tentacles.
贝拉…
Bela…
昨晚的戏我再次感谢你
I wanna thank you again for last night.
那很好 埃迪 那是我的责任
That’s fine, Eddie. All in the line of duty.
不 不 我只是想让你知道对于你
No, no, I want you to know how much
为我所做的一切我有多感激
I appreciate all you’ve done for me.
像你这么伟大的人
A great man like yourself
不应该这么空闲地早上4点就在浇花
shouldn’t have to be wandering through the muck at 4:00 a.m.
是的 但也没有那么多
Well, there are not a lot of
小伙子值得我为他去干
fellas I’d do it for.
对了 我还特别为你写了些东西
Say, I wrote something special for ya.
我在想你做的所有贡献 我…
I got to thinkin’ about all the sacrifices you’ve made and l…
我给你写了一个…
Well, I wrote you a…
新的演说
a new final speech.
啊 又是这一幕 埃迪
Well, this is quite a scene, Eddie.
我知道最后还应该给你更多
I know it’s a lot to give you at the last minute,
贝拉 但…
Bela, but…
这些话…
These lines…
我不会有任何问题
I’ll have no problem remembering.
好的
Great.
好了 伙计们 我关门了
All right, kids, let’s knock ’em dead.
我亲爱的斯特罗斯基教授…
My dear Professor Strowski…
20年前我被我的国家赶了出来
twenty years ago I was banned from my homeland.
我被定为疯子胡说八道的人
I was classed as a madman, a charlatan.
在其它些科技国家徘徊…
Outlawed in the world of science…
而先前我都被认为是天才
which previously honoured me as a genius.
现在在这…
Now here…
这这个被遗弃的 地狱般的丛林里…
in this forsaken jungle hell…
我仍能证明我还好好的
I have proven that I am all right!
是的
Yes!
权威人士们都认识到了你的发现是多么正确
The authorities have learned how correct your findings were.
所以我现在来这…
So I am here…
要把你带回家
to bring you home.

Home?
我没有家
I have no home.
被追捕
Hunted.
被蔑视
Despised.
生活地就像个动物
Living like an animal.
丛林就是我的家
The jungle is my home.
但我还是要展示给这个世界…
But I shall show the world…
我能成为主人
that I can be its master!
我能让自己种族的人们更完美…
I shall perfect my own race of people…
原子超人…
a race of atomic supermen…
他们将统治这个世界
that will conquer the world!

Cut.
卷起来
That’s a wrap.
《忽男忽女》 现在 又是部恶心的电影
Glen Or Glenda? Now, that was a hell of a picture.
是的 但这部新的要好上一亿倍
Yeah, but this new one is gonna be a million times better.
有这可能吗
Is that possible?
发生什么事了
Mr Bunny, what’s wrong?
伯恩尼先生 我听说你要变成个女人
I heard you were becoming a lady.
哦 是的
Oh, that.
墨西哥
Mexico…
是…
was…
是个噩梦
a nightmare.
我们碰上一起车祸他死了
We got into a car accident; he was killed.
我们的行李…
Our luggage…
被偷了
was stolen.
外科医生原来是…
The surgeon turned out to be…
是个骗子
a quack.
要是没有这些人…
If it hadn’t been for these men…
我不知道…
I don’t know…
我们能不能…
how I would’ve…
获救
survived.
噢 哇
Oh, wow!
你们这些人有毛病
You people are insane!
你们在虚度光阴 无所事事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!