你在这儿啊
Check you out.
从未见你如此专心啊
I have never seen you so focused.
去喝一杯大拇指吧
You need a Thums Up.
不行 别用嘴碰瓶子
No, no. No lips on the bottle.
在印度
First rule in India
首要原则就是别碰任何东西 除了你自己
is never touch anything but yourself.
哇哦 这个可比可乐甜多了
Oh, good god. that’s, like, five times sweeter than coke.
里面可能放了甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥
I think it might have methamphetamines in it.
希望如此
We can only hope.
我知道你心情很差
I know you feel awful.
你的生活在改变
But your life’s changing.
这不是件坏事
That’s not a bad thing.
你现在最适合呆在这儿
And you’re in the perfect place for it.
充满慈悲的地方
Surrounded by grace.
我以为我已经放下他了 可是
I thought I was over him, but
我依然爱着他
I love him.
不得了
Big deal.
你爱上某人了
So you fell in love with someone.
我很想他
I really miss him.
那就想啊
So miss him.
想他的时候就把爱送给他
Send him some light and love every time you think of him,
然后作罢
then drop it.
假如你清除内心那块现在用来痴恋那家伙
You know, if you could clear out all that space in your mind
和你失败婚姻的空间
that you’re using to obsess over this guy
你心里讲留下一个空白 一个开放的地方 一个门洞
and your failed marriage, you’d have a vacuum with a doorway.
你猜宇宙会怎么处理这个门洞
And you know what the universe would do with that doorway?
迅速出动 神会迅速出动
Rush in. God would rush in.
让你的心装满超越想象的爱
Fill you with more love than you ever dreamed of. man.
大胃王
Groceries.
我想有一天你会爱上整个世界
I think you have the capacity someday to love the whole world.
那边卖♥♥的是什么
What do they sell over there?
象头神甘内什 辟邪的
Ganesh. remover of obstacles.
我要买♥♥很多个
I’m gonna need a lot of these.
说到象 这个地方有一头离群象
Speaking of elephants, there’s a rogue
四处游荡
elephant on the loose in the area.
脸上有狂欢节标记
He was with carnival.
据说它行踪不定 性格诡异
They say he is very, very unpredictable and volatile.
你这么说她反而更感兴趣
That just makes him more attractive to her.
你怎么什么都知道
How’d you get to be so smart?
修♥炼♥到你这样很难吧
I’ll bet it was the hard way.
别转移话题
Don’t change the subject.
让整个悲痛过去 还得花多少时间
Well, when is this grieving phase going to pass?
难道你想要一个能在月历上圈起来的确切日期
You want a day on a calendar you can circle?
你能帮我吗
Can you give me one?
不能 你得去干活
No. You got to do the work.
禅坐 还有干活
Meditate and go to Seva
最重要的是每天去听听声乐
and most important, get your butt down to the geet every morning
慢慢地就好了
and something’ll change.
我就是领悟不透古鲁梵语
I just cannot get through the Guru Gita.
我无法全心投入
I can’t find that feeling of devotion.
好吧 有爱才会投入
Okay. Devotion’s love.
想想你愿为之奉献的人或事
Pick somebody or something you wanna devote it to.
不一定要选古鲁 对她来说都一样
It doesn’t have to be the Guru. It’s all the same to her.
这是你自己的事
This is about you.
能跟你说件事吗
Can l tell you something, groceries?
你有相当严重的控制问题
You got some serious control issues.
这么明显
Is it obvious?
好了 理查德 我不要你继续在我脑子里溜达
All right, Richard, get out from inside my head now.
记得把门关上
Shut the door.
-就是他吗 -是他
– That’s him? – That’s him.
-面目可憎的男人 -不是啊 很可爱
– He’s hideous. – No, he’s not. he’s cute.
他是射手座的
He’s a sagittarius.
他现在在德里学计算机编程
He studies computer programming in Delhi.
成绩不错
He has very good grades.
他家很有钱
And his family is very, very wealthy.
他肯定是个自负且大男子主义的男人
He will be very conceited and dictatorial.
17岁之后我的人生就不是自己的了
My life is over at 17.
图丝
Tulsi.
女士们 先生们 欢迎莉兹还有史蒂芬
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the dance floor
这对新婚夫妻来跳第一支舞
for their very first couples dance, liz and stephen.
我的家人
My people.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
– Are you ready? – I’m ready.
-你真美 -谢谢
– You look beautiful. – Thank you.
我娶了一位可人儿
I married a hottie.
这是什么音乐 这不是我们的曲子
What is that? that’s not our song.
是的 不是
No, it is not.
亲爱的 这曲子不是我们选的那个
Baby, that’s not our song.
-肯定不是 -大家都在看我们呢
– Definitely not. – Everybody’s looking at us.
没事 我去跟那个人说 我来搞定
It’s okay. I’m gonna go talk to the guy. It’s gonna be fine.
-我跟你说过我会跳 -就这么搞定吗
– I told you I’d get it. – This is taking care of it?
我还没送你结婚礼物
I owe you a wedding gift.
我不知道送什么合适
I didn’t know what was appropriate.
我想告诉你我…
I wanted to tell you l’ve been…
要把我的古鲁梵歌♥送给你
dedicating my Gurugita to you.
想象你幸福让我领悟到梵歌♥的意义
Imagining you happy is what got me through it.
是什么样子的
What did it look like
我开心吗
when I was happy?
我想象你和瑞修
I imagine you and Rijul
微笑着看着彼此
smiling and looking at each other with
眼神充满爱
love and kindness.
感觉很真实
It seemed very real.
谢谢你 莉兹
Thank you so much, Liz.
我也希望是这样
That helps me to believe it as well.
在回忆自己的婚礼吗
Thinking about your own wedding?
我也是
Yeah, me too
婚礼上快乐的事
The funny thing about weddings,
最后想到自己
you end up thinking about yourself.
你们的婚礼很热闹
Did you throw yourself a big shindig?
你穿着白色的大宽松裙
Big, white, floppy dress?
婚礼的一切都是我的操办的
Yep. I arranged it all.
一切由我做主
Nobody forced me into anything.
如今你无法原谅自己
Yeah. and now you can’t forgive yourself.
说实话 我一直在等他原谅我
Honestly, I’m waiting for him to forgive me.
释怀我的所作所为
To release me.
等他的原谅简直是在浪费时间
Waiting for him to forgive you is a damn waste of time, groceries.
自己原谅自己吧
Forgive yourself.
说得容易
It’s not that easy.
晚安 理查
Good night, Richard.
-跟我来 -我累了
– Follow me. – I’m tired.
马上过来
Get your butt up here.
这是个悲伤的故事
It’s not a pretty story
却很经典
but it’s pretty classic.
夹杂着酒精 毒品 不负责任地背叛
Too much alcohol, too many drugs, too much mindless cheating.
遗憾
Just regret.
许多遗憾
Ocean of regret.
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
我的自尊 我的工作
My pride, my job.
还有我的家庭
My family.
我失去了家庭
I lost my family.
有一天下班之后
One day after work,
我去了酒吧 喝得烂醉
I stopped off at a bar and I got shitfaced.
那时的我和你很像
I was a lot like you, you know.
我…想了很多 我觉得
I was just…I don’t know. I thought too much, I felt too….
我希望自己是麻木的
I wanted to feel nothing.
我应该叫出租车的 可我没有
I should’ve called a cab, but I didn’t.
我开车回家
I just got in my car and l drove home.
我的小儿子…
My little boy….
那时他才8岁
He was 8 years old at the time.
他拿着玩具车坐在车♥库♥前
He was sitting in the driveway with his little hot wheels,
等着他那失败 穷困的酒鬼爸爸
waiting for his lost…drunk, miserable dad

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!