长一百八十二节
182 verses long.
在梵歌♥中 巴瓦娣女神请湿婆神告诉她
In it, the goddess Parvati is asking Shiva, or god…
世俗成就的秘密
for the secrets of fulfillment.
上面说 要实现转变
It’s said to have transforming qualities.
我想冒昧地说一下
I would just like to take a risk here and say….
我实在不喜欢古鲁梵歌♥
Me and Guru Gita, we just do not get along.
-你不喜欢它什么 -什么也不喜欢
– What is it you have trouble with? – Everything.
太长 太无聊 我跟不上
It’s long, it’s tedious, I can’t keep up…
而且我还莫名其妙地
and l get these insane anxieties
对我生活中的一切感到烦躁
about everything in my life…
我失去自我了
and l’ve lost my place.
能让你的情绪和生理反应这么强烈
Sounds like it has a positive effect
说明它起了很好的作用
if you’re having such strong emotions and physical reactions.
继续坚持
You keep trying.
你选择结束婚姻生活真是让人敬佩
It is most commendable that you ended your marriage.
你现在是个自♥由♥快乐的女人了
You seem like such a happy, free person now.
我的前夫会说我是个自私的女人
I think my ex-husband would describe me as selfish.
你别这么垂头丧气的
You mustn’t be angry with yourself or disappointed.
没人强迫你建立家庭 结婚生子
You don’t have to make children or be married to have a family.
天哪 这里的蚊子个儿真大
Oh, man. they got mosquitoes here big enough
都能站直了啃鸡肉了
to stand flat-footed and screw a chicken.
我好崇拜你
I love you.
莉兹 你认识德州理查吗
Liz, have you met Richard from Texas?
你好 德州理查
Hello, Richard from Texas.
很高兴认识你 大胃王
Nice to meet you, groceries.
大胃王
Groceries?
没错 我听说你很能吃
Yeah. yeah, l heard you eating before l saw you.
我没见过谁一顿饭吃这么多的
I never seen anybody eat so much at one time.
看样子你很享受做大胃王啊
You sure do enjoy your groceries.
今天真的很累了
You know, it’s been a rough day,
你们继续
and if no one takes it personally
我去别处安安静静地吃完这顿饭
I’m going to take my large meal some place else to eat it in silence.
别走 你在这吃吧 我吃完了
Oh, no, stay. I’m done.
看来这个上午
Looked like you were working through
你过得很不爽啊
some pretty rough stuff this morning.
和前夫有关吗
Stuff with your ex-husband?
我也离过婚
I got an ex-wife.
我的前妻希望我改名叫死混球
She thinks I changed my name to “motherfucker.”

I…
来这之前我在罗马住了一段时间
I just spent some time in Rome
然后来到这里感觉很舒服
and I came here feeling so great.
在古鲁之地
And now here I am, at the source
我感觉自己与世隔绝了
and l feel more disconnected than ever.
你为什么要来
Why’d you come here?
我只想得到内心的宁静
I just want some peace.
宁静
Peace?
那你应该去城♥堡♥里 大胃王
You wanna get to the castle, groceries,
从河里游过去
you got to swim the moat.
这些你都吃了吧 你可以的
Here, you can finish that. I know you can.
好了
Okay.
清空思绪
Simply empty your mind.
呼吸
Breathe.
明年我要做什么呢
What am l going to do when this year is over?
我要住哪里
Where am I going to live?
可能会去芝加哥
Well, maybe Chicago.
对了 我可以盖一间禅房♥
Oh, my god. I could build a meditation room…
不要胡思乱想
No. stop thinking.
怎么这么难
Why is this so hard?
该死的科瑞拉 她是怎么做到的
Screw you, Corella. how the hell does she do this?
她长的可真像特蕾莎修女
She looks like frigging Mother Teresa.
神啊 杀了我吧
Oh, my god, kill me.
-游过去了吗 -闭嘴
– Who’s in the moat today? – Shut up.
和大个鳄鱼搏斗了
Sounds like you wrestled some big-ass crocs.
你听好 既然你智慧过人
You know what? if you’re so goddamn smart,
你还来这干嘛
what are you doing here?
你在这个地方自然就充满智慧
If you’re here, it makes you smart already.
你想聊聊关于…
Do you wanna talk about what…?
不 不必了 谢谢
No, not to you. thank you. I actually do not, thank you.
这里只有我一个人
I’m the only one here.
咱们早晚得聊
you’re gonna talk about it sooner or later.
在这我没法专心
I cannot focus in there.
我现在想的都是盖禅房♥ 怎么装饰
All I think about is my meditation room and how to decorate.
你胡言乱语什么呢
Are you shitting me?
你没病吧
Are you kidding me?
心即是禅房♥ 大胃王 如何装饰
The meditation room is within, groceries. decorate that.
你一直这样自欺欺人吗
Do you always talk in bumper sticker?
是的 还有件事
I do, and here’s another one.
凡事要仔细考虑
You have to learn to select your thoughts
就跟你每天选择要穿什么衣服一样
the way you select your clothes every day.
这种能力可以培养的
That’s a power you can cultivate.
你来这是为了控制自己的生活
You wanna come here and control your life so bad,
用心想想
work on the mind.
那才是你要做的事
That’s the only thing you should control.
如果你还是毫无头绪 一切都是白费
If you can’t master your thoughts, you’re in trouble.
我在努力
I am trying.
没错 这就是你的症结所在
Yeah, hello, that’s the damn problem.
别费劲了 认输吧
Stop trying. surrender.
到公园去 坐在那边好好想想
Go out into the garden and just sit there and still your mind
想想到底是怎么了
and you watch what happens.
你为什么就不看开一点呢
Why don’t you just let it be?
有没有人说你长的像詹姆斯·泰勒
Has anyone ever told you you look like James Taylor?
习惯了
Every day.
确实很像
God, he really does.
每天我都做同样的祈祷
My prayers were always the same.
上帝啊 求求你
“Please, god, please.
打开我的心 指引我
Open my heart, send me a sign
因你我都了解 我并非完美
because we both know I ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed.”
瞧瞧 游移在加尔各答市的女人
Look at you, floating through Calcutta.
看来你用心沉思了
Looks like you had a great meditation.
我可能感染上疟疾了
I probably have malaria now.
那些红肿会消失的
The bites will go away.
最终万物都会消失的
Eventually everything goes away.
祈祷了吗 大胃王 祈求指引了没
You ever done that, groceries? Begged for a sign?
很耳熟
That sounds vaguely familiar.
许愿时要小心 有可能会实现
Be careful what you wish for. you just might get it.
你这人是怎么回事
What is your problem?
情路不顺吗
Did you fall in love with the wrong woman or something?
等一下 吉尔伯特小姐
Excuse me, miss Gilbert.
有电♥话♥找你
You have a phone call.
古鲁梵歌♥修行得如何了
How’s the Gurugita treating you?
还好 你也会喜欢的
Fine. you’d like her.
你收到我的邮件了吗
Did you get my e-mail?
收到了 很抱歉没及时给你回复
Yeah. I’m sorry I didn’t call sooner.
为什么
Why didn’t you?
只有这样才能和你保持联♥系♥
Because if I didn’t respond we were still having a conversation.
还能找到你
I was still in it.
抱歉 我们闹得很不愉快
I’m sorry. we were just bad timing.
我只是想过得轻松些
I just wanted things to be easy.
生活轻松大家都相安无事
We were good when things were easy.
如今都无所谓了
It’s not that I need “easy” right now.
我只是不知道遇到困难该怎么办
I just can’t have “so hard.”
听上去你过得错
Well, you sound good.
更坚强了
Stronger.
你也是
So do you.
是啊 我是个演员 莉兹
Yeah, well, I’m an actor, Liz.
我争取到一个角色
I got a part.
虽然不是百老汇的剧 不过很棒
It’s off-broadway, but it’s pretty cool.
我也为你开心
I’m happy for you.
好了
All right.
后会有期
Well, I’ll see you around, kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!