Maybe you’re a woman in search of her word.
嗨 苏菲 我是莉兹 我们去那不勒斯吧
Hey, Sofi, it’s Liz. Let’s go to Naples.
也许我的那个词是 披萨
Maybe my word is “pizza.”
听着 女士 我才七岁 但我敢说
Listen, lady, I am only 7, but l can
你是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
tell you’re a complete moron…
因为我就是那不勒斯人
because I am from Naples.
我爱这里 不过乔凡尼说要小心
I love this place, but Giovanni told us to watch out.
他堂兄在一个博物馆里被抢了
His cousin got mugged here in a museum.
-真的假的 -注意那些摩托车
– What, are you serious? – Watch out for the scooter. Yeah.
我恋爱了 我爱上了我的披萨
I’m in love. I’m having a relationship with my pizza.
你看起来和你的披萨
You look like you’re breaking up
分手了 怎么了
with the pizza. What’s the matter?
我不能吃
I can’t.
什么意思 你不能吃
What do you mean, you can’t?
这可是那不勒斯披萨
This is pizza in Napoli.
好好吃那个披萨是你的道德使命
It is your moral imperative to eat and enjoy that pizza.
我想吃 可我重了 大概十磅
I want to, but I’ve gained, like, 10 pounds.
我是说 我长了
I mean, l’ve got this….
在这 这叫什么来着 哪个词来着
right here. What’s it called? What’s the word?
游泳圈
A muffin top.
我也有
I have one too.
我刚才把扣子解开 盯着它看来着
I unbuttoned my jeans like five minutes ago just looking at this.
问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
这么多年来 每次你在男人面前
In all the years you’ve ever undressed
脱下衣服
in front of a gentleman….
-没有很多男人 -好吧 那
– Hasn’t been that many. – All right, well…
他有没有让你离开过
has he ever asked you to leave?
-他有没有走出去过 走掉 -没有
– Has he ever walked out? Left? – No.
因为他不在乎
Because he doesn’t care.
他和一个裸女同处一室 已经够幸运了
He’s in a room with a naked girl. He’s won the lottery.
我已经受够了控制食量 每天早上醒来
I’m so tired of saying no and then waking up in the morning…
仔细盘点昨天吃的每一样东西
and recalling every single thing I ate the day before.
仔细数我消耗的每一个卡路里 然后
Counting every calorie I consume so I know exactly…
带着同样多的自我厌恶去洗澡
how much self-loathing to take into the shower.
我讨厌这样
I’m going for it.
我并不想长胖
I have no interest in being obese.
但我不再内疚了
I’m just through with the guilt.
我要这样 我要吃完这个披萨
This is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna finish this pizza…
然后我们去看足球比赛
and then we’re gonna go watch the soccer game.
然后明天我们小约会一下
And tomorrow we’re gonna go on a little date…
给自己买♥♥几条大点的牛仔裤
and buy ourselves some bigger jeans.
乔凡尼喜欢游泳圈
Giovanni likes a muffin.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
他说 你为谁而战
He’s saying, “for whom are you playing?”
哈 为了谁
Per chi, for whom.
拉啊 拉啊 我在吸气
Pull, pull. I’m sucking it in.
用用你的瑞典肌肉
Put some Swedish muscle into this.
你觉得索菲亚·罗兰会遇到这种事吗
You think this happened to Sophia Loren?
就这样 差不多了
There it goes. Almost got it.
加油 加油 你都不使劲
Go, go, go. You’re not trying.
快成功了 快成功了 我做到了
I’ve almost got it. I’ve almost got it. I did it.
很好看 你应该买♥♥下来
Oh, that’s beautiful. You should get it.
为了谁
For whom?
为了你 莉兹 只为你自己
For you, Liz. Just for you.
不用 有大妈裤子我已经很开心了
No, I’m happy just with my big lady pants.
今天谢谢你 还有更衣室
Thanks for the day. And the leg room.
很好玩
It was fun.
我们去吃东西 你来吗
We’re gonna go for food. You wanna come?
不 不用 我不想去
No. No, l’m good.
什么都不做的惬意
The sweetness of doing nothing.
求你 求你从地上起来
Please. Please get off the floor.
能不能请你 你能过来吗
Will you please just…? Will you come up here?
如果我们知道
What if we just acknowledge that we
我们的关系毁了
have a screwed-up relationship…
然后不管怎样还是坚持下来了
and we stick it out anyway?
如果我们接受经常吵架
We accept that we fight a lot…
几乎不做♥爱♥了的事实
and we hardly have sex anymore…
但还是不愿意失去彼此
but that we don’t wanna live without each other.
这样我们就能一起过日子了
And that way we can spend our lives together…
悲惨
miserable…
但因为拥有彼此而幸福
but happy not to be apart.
亲爱的大卫
Dear David,
我们好久没交流过了
We haven’t had any communication in a while…
这让我有时间思考
and it’s given me time I needed to think.
记不记得你说我们应该悲惨地
Remember when you said we should live
一起生活
with each other and be unhappy…
这样就能幸福了
so we could be happy?
把它当作一种我爱你的誓言
Consider it a testimony to how much I love you…
我花了很长时间投入
that I spent so long pouring myself into that offer…
想让誓言实现
trying to make it work.
有一天 一个朋友带我
But a friend took me
去了世界上最神奇的地方
to the most amazing place the other day.
叫奥古斯顿
It’s called the Augusteum.
奥古斯都大帝建了它来收藏遗迹
Octavian Augustus built it to house his remains.
野蛮人来了 他们摧毁了
When the barbarians came, they trashed
一切 包括奥古斯顿
it along with everything else.
伟大的奥古斯都
The great Augustus,
罗马第一个真正的皇帝
Rome’s first true great emperor…
他怎么能想象 罗马
how could he have imagined that Rome…
和他所知道的全世界
the whole world, as far as he
有一天会成为断壁残垣
was concerned, would one day be in ruins?
黑暗时代 有人闯进来
During the dark ages, someone came in here
偷走了大帝的骨灰
and stole the emperor’s ashes.
十二世纪时
In the 12th century,
这成为了卡洛林诺家族的一个要塞
it became a fortress of the Carolino family…
后来变成斗牛场
then a bullring.
再后来成了烟火仓库
They stored fireworks in here after that.
现在则是流浪汉的厕所
Nowadays, it’s used as a bathroom for the homeless…
你最好注意脚下
so you better watch your step going down.
这里是罗马最安静 最寂寥的地方之一
It’s one of the quietest and loneliest places in Rome.
城市已经在它周围成长了几个世纪
The city has grown up around it over centuries.
它就像一个珍贵的伤口
It feels like a precious wound…
像你不会放弃的心碎
like a heartbreak you won’t let go of…
因为它伤得太完美了
because it hurts too good.
我喜欢乱
I like it messy.
我们都希望事物能保持原样 大卫
We all want things to stay the same, David.
我猜你的前任肯定是个天使 对吧
I guess the guy before me must’ve been some angel, huh?
安于活得悲惨
Settle for living in misery…
是因为我们害怕改变
because we’re afraid of change,
害怕事物变成废墟
of things crumbling to ruins.
我环顾这里 看它经受的这些混乱
Then I looked around in this place, at the chaos it’s endured…
这些改造 焚烧 掠夺
the way it’s been adapted, burned, pillaged…
然后又找到了重新塑造自己的
then found a way to build itself
方式 然后我就释然了
back up again, and I was reassured.
也许我的生活还没有那么糟糕
Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic.
世界就是这个样子而已
It’s just the world that is…
需要小心的 只是逃脱这种生活的念头
and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it.
毁灭是种礼物
Ruin is a gift.
毁灭是通向变化的路途
Ruin is the road to transformation.

Hey.
可以走了吗
You ready?
可以
Yeah.
即使在这个永恒之城
Even in this eternal city,
奥古斯顿让我明白
the Augusteum showed me…
我们必须为无尽的变化浪潮
that we must always be prepared
做好准备
for endless waves of transformation.
比起绑在一起 我们都应该过得更好
Both of us deserve better than staying together…
不要害怕分开带来的伤害
because we’re afraid we’ll be destroyed if we don’t.
我妈妈在填馅 陈面包 胡桃 给
My mother’s stuffing. Stale bread, walnuts, got those.
给我点土豆好吗
Will you get me some more potatoes?
我总是在给你土豆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!