You don’t always make me miserable.
-有时候挺舒服的 -我就是
– There’s a comfort. – I just–
有时候需要回家来
sometimes l need to come home…
有点我自己的时间
…and have a little David time.
他看着你就仿佛未曾谋面的人一样
He looks at you like someone he’s never met before.
-可以吗 -行啊 没关系
– Is that okay? – Yeah. No, it’s fine.
不需要…你知道…去调整它
And not have to, like, you know, justify it.
讽刺的是 你却不能怪他
The irony is you can hardly blame him.
我意思是 看看你自己 一团糟
I mean, check yourself out. You’re a mess.
你自己都不认识你自己了
Unrecognizable even to your own eyes.
你要我过来这里 我来了
You asked me to come here? Here I am.
但情况却变了
And it turned into something else.
-不是吗 -你真像个孩子似的
– Didn’t it? – You are such a child.
-好吧 我受够了 -行 没问题
– Right. I can’t take this anymore. – Great. Perfect.
这可真是对我们谈话的好回应啊
That’s a great response to a conversation.
该死的
God damn it.
现在你到了迷恋的最终阶段
You have now reached infatuation’s final destination.
对自己彻底冷酷无情的诋毁
The complete and merciless devaluation of self.
你要离开一年吗
You wanna go away for a year?
你知道今天早上我醒来时什么感觉吗 迪莉亚
Do you know what I felt when l woke up this morning, delia?
一无所有 没激♥情♥ 没火花
Nothing. No passion, no spark,
没信仰 没感情 什么也没有
no faith, no heat. Absolutely nothing.
我觉得我必须要想办法
I think I really got to past the point
熬过这个糟糕的阶段
where I can be calling this a bad moment.
这太可怕了 天哪
And it just terrifies me. Jesus,
对我来说这比死都可怕
this is like worse than death to me…
一想到这将是我的人生 我就觉得太可怕了
the idea that this is the person I’m gonna be from now on.
知道吗 这是正常的
You know what, this happens to people.
人们在二十几岁恋爱 结婚
They fall in love in their 20s, get married…
三十几岁照顾家庭
do the granite countertop, white-picket fence in their 30s…
某天他们意识到”我再也不要这样的生活了”
and somewhere they realize, “this is not for me anymore.”
所以他们失败 跌倒
So they fail and they fall down,
他们受伤 他们振作
they hurt like hell, they straighten up…
他们找心理咨♥询♥
and march their asses to the shrink’s office.
-人不能一走了事 -我没有一走了事
– They can’t just check out. – I am not checking out.
我需要改变
I need to change.
这里有人关心支持你 莉兹
You have a support system here, liz.
你有爱你的朋友和亲人
You have friends and family who love you.
你感觉到我对你的爱和支持了吗 没有
And do you feel my love for you? My support for you? No.
我就像是行尸走肉
There’s, like, nothing. I have no pulse.
-我要去意大利 -为什么去意大利呢
– l am going to Italy. – Italy. Why Italy?
-你午饭吃的什么 -沙拉什么的吧
– What did you have for lunch? – I don’t know. A salad.
没错 我过去对食物有激♥情♥
Exactly. I used to have this appetite for food,
对生活有激♥情♥ 可现在什么都没了
for my life and it is just gone.
我想去一个能让我感到惊奇的地方
I wanna go someplace where I can marvel at something.
语言 冰激凌 意大利面 等等
Language, gelatoes, spaghetti, something.
你说这话就跟高中生似的
You’re talking like a college kid.
知道吗 我一直活得像个高中生
You know, I’ve been acting like one.
从十五岁开始 我要么是和一个男生在一起
Since I was 15, I’ve either been with a guy
要么是和一个男生分手
or breaking up with a guy.
我连两个星期的短暂休息都没给过自己
I have not given myself two weeks of a breather…
来处理我自己的事情
…to just deal with, you know, myself.
你和大卫之间发生什么了
What’s going on with you and David?
怎么 你掉下床啦
What, did you fall out?
我不知道如何适应这里
I don’t know how to be here.
你想知道怎么适应这里吗
You wanna know how to be here?
别在一直期待什么了
Stop constantly waiting for something.
我要去意大利 然后我要去
I’m going to Italy and then I’m going
大卫精神导师在印度的静修处
to David’s guru’s ashram in India…
最后我在巴厘岛结束这一年
…and I’m going to end the year in Bali.
这就是我的计划
That’s what I’m gonna do.
这无可厚非 那里沙滩很美 但为什么呢
That’s harder to argue with. The beaches are nice. But why?
因为赖爷告诉我的.
Because Ketut told me I would.
那个没牙的老头
Guy with no teeth.
当你绝望时有人
When you’re desperate and some guy who,
没错看着有些像尤达大♥师♥
yes, looks a little like Yoda…
递给你一封预言书 你必需有所回应
…hands you a prophecy, you have to respond.
-你需要阿普唑仑[镇静剂]吗 -当然
– Do you need a Xanax? – Always.
好 无论如何我要说
Okay, l’m just gonna say it.
说完就再也不提此事
I’m gonna say it and be done with it.
要是这样也无济于事呢
What if it doesn’t work?
我的整个生活就装在了一个十二英尺的箱子里
My whole life fits in a 12-foot-square box.
你知道这话我一天要听多少次吗
You know how many times I hear that in a day?
很多人永远把生活留在这里了
Most of them never come back for their whole life.
-喂 -莉兹
– Hello? – Liz.
好消息 史蒂芬刚签了离婚协议书
Good news. Stephen just signed the divorce papers.
我可能一个星期就回来 身无分文还患痢疾
I’ll probably be back in a week, penniless with dysentery.
你是我的英雄
You’re my hero.
如果你留下来 我们每天都出去吃印度饭
If you stay, we’ll go out for Indian every night.
你从没让我留下来过
You never asked me to stay.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
你知道可笑的事是什么吗
You know what’s funny?
这是我生命里第一次
This is the first time in my life
没有人等着我回家
there’s no one waiting at home for me.
我甚至连个能回的家都没有
I don’t even have a home to come back to.
哦 天啊 你会结识新朋友的
Oh, God. You’ll make friends.
你的背包会一直陪伴你的 放心吧
You’ll make friends with a backpack, of course.
出去走走挺好的
It’d be great to get away.
安迪和我讨论什么时候去佛罗伦萨
Andy and I were talking about getting a little villa
村庄别♥墅♥度一个月假呢
in Florence for a month sometime.
你知道 再十年 当杰克长大点儿
You know, and in 1 0 years, when Jack is older….
怎么啦
What?
你知道为什么我这么不想你离开吗
You know why l was giving you such a hard time?
我爱我的工作 我男人 我小孩 但是
I love my job, my guy and my kid, but….
我希望我能出去走走
I wish I could go.
我爱你 我为你骄傲
I love you and l’m proud of you.
赶紧走吧
Now go.
有个绝妙的意大利传统笑话…
There is a wonderful old Italian joke…
说一个穷♥人♥每天去教堂
…about a poor man who goes to church every day
并在圣人雕像前面祈祷请求
and prays before the statue of the great saint begging
“伟大的圣人
“Dear saint, please, please,
求你让我赢一次乐透奖吧”
please let me win the lottery.”
最终 恼怒的雕像活了
Finally, the exasperated statue comes to life
他低头看着这个祷告的人说
and looks down to the begging man and said
“孩子啊 请你先买♥♥张乐透券吧”
“My son, please, please, please buy a ticket.”
现在我明白这个笑话了
So now l get the joke.
并且我买♥♥了三张票
And l’ve got three tickets.
你在炉子上烧水
You heat the water on the stove.
那如果我想洗澡呢
So if I want to bathe…?
你把热水倒进浴缸
You put the water in the tub.
好的
Okay.
这水看着不够洗澡用啊
Yeah. It doesn’t really seem like enough water to bathe in.
不够
Not enough.
够用了
Yes, it’s enough.
倒个三次 四次 五次
Fill it up three, four, five times.
一切就都干净了
Everything that’s important gets cleaned.
这安全吗 这…
Is this safe? This…
这些脚手架…
…scaffolding? Scaffol–
它用来支撑屋顶 否则会倒下的
It holds up the ceiling. Otherwise it will fall apart.
所有东西都会倒的 孩子
Everything falls apart, my dear.
生命中唯一永恒的是家
The only thing permanent in life is family.
你没结婚
You’re not married.
不是 离婚了
No, divorziata.
为什么离啊
Why divorced?
我们不合
We broke it.
现在的你更高兴吗
You’re more happy now?
我有个规则
I have one rule.
不许带陌生男人过夜
No strange men spending the night.
你们美国姑娘来了意大利
You american girls when you come to ltaly
就是想要意大利面和腊肠
all you want is pasta and sausage.
我记住了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!