and my insurance always runs out.
所以等时机成熟我就去
I’ll go when the time’s right.
每天早上她的学生就会聚在一起
There’s a gathering of her students every morning.
如果你也想 有时间我可以带你去
If you want, I could take you sometime.
倘若跟几百人在房♥间里用梵语
If you’re not unnerved by 100
吟诵神的名字 不会吓着你的话
crunchy people chanting in Sanskrit…
我需要一些刺♥激♥
I need to be unnerved.
大卫 来自纽约郊区的瑜伽信徒
David. A yogi from Yonkers.
我并不是真的爱上了他
I didn’t exactly fall in love with the guy.
我只是钻出了我的婚姻
What happened was I dove out of my marriage…
一头钻入大卫的怀抱
and into David’s arms…
就像卡♥通♥里的马戏团演员
exactly the same way a cartoon circus performer…
从高台跳下 钻入一小杯水里
dives off a high platform and into a small cup of water…
消失得无影无踪
vanishing completely.
你的内衣 女王陛下
Your underwear, my queen.
他竟然帮我叠好内衣
He just folded my delicates.
天啊 宝贝 你麻烦大了
My god, baby, you are in so much trouble.
三十六楼
Thirty-six?
我的当事人对离婚不感兴趣
My client is simply not interested in a divorce.
他认真的吗
Is he serious?
他真的要自己代理吗
Is he really representing himself?
在你面前的人可是在法学院待过一学期的 宝贝
One semester of law school right here, baby.
很好 那么 你的当事人对什么感兴趣
Great. Well, what would it take to interest your client?
好 这样吧 你搞砸了我的生活
Okay, so here’s the deal. You have screwed up my life…
但是我真的想知道 为什么你不能找到你在
but what l wanna know is why couldn’t you find yourself…
婚姻中的角色
in our marriage?
为什么不说出你的想法和感受
Why didn’t you say what you were thinking or feeling?
我说过 但是你从来不听
I did. But you never listen to me.
不 不 没有 没有 你从来没说
No, no, no, no. You never said…
“嘿 你知道吗 你真混球 我很不开心”
“Hey, you know what? You suck. I’m deeply unhappy.”
你只是脚一抬走掉了 从不给我
You just took off. You never gave me
机会解决这些问题
a chance to address those problems.
这不公平 只是走掉 我发过誓
That’s not fair. That’s just quitting. I took vows.
直到死亡愤慨 我在认真对待婚姻
Till death. And I take them seriously.
我相信这只是一个低潮 我愿意等
I believe this is just a phase and I’m willing to wait it out.
你总是等 史蒂芬
You are always waiting, Stephen.
等我回家 等着生小孩
Waiting for me to come home, to wanna have kids…
等着给你做饭 我不懂为什么不承认
to make you dinner. I don’t know why we can’t accept…
我们其实都不想再生活在不幸中
we don’t wanna live in unhappiness any more.
我承认 我偶尔不可依靠
I accept the fact that I am occasionally unreliable…
我经常转移话题
and I often get sidetracked,
但是我以为你喜欢我这样
but I thought you liked that about me.
我觉得我有希望有梦想是件好事
I thought it was okay that I had hopes and dreams.
有梦想 史蒂芬 好
Have a dream. Stephen, great,
很好 就这么做 选一个
fine. Do that. Just pick one.
好 我选 选你
Okay, I pick one. I pick you.
我知道这很糟糕
I know this is awful.
但是我身体的每个细胞都相信
But I believe with every molecule of my
你会找到一个人
body that you will find the person…
和你的想法相同
that wants just what you want.
这样你就得到你想要的
That will give you what you want
还有你应得的 但我不是
and what you deserve. I’m not her.
很明显 你不知道我想要什么
Well, you obviously know nothing about what I want.
我的当事人会提交他写的一首歌♥
My client would like to submit a song he wrote…
他相信跟此过程有所联♥系♥
that he believes it’s relevant with this procedings.
大致是这样的
It goes something like this…
你开什么玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
懦夫 懦夫 懦夫
Quitter, quitter, quitter!
够了 都是我错行了吧
Alright. How about I take the blame?
是我无法再忍♥受
I am the one who couldn’t deal…
周末漫步于大型超♥市♥过道
with another weekend roaming some box-shaped superstore…
刷♥卡♥购买♥♥更多的家用品 装的像别的夫妻一样
buying appliances on credit and pretending to be a couple that
其实我们都不知道什么是婚姻
neither one of us ever knew how to be.
是你要买♥♥那个烤面包机的
You wanted that toaster.
“你要演戏就演吧 你是最佳主角
“You like faking it, fine. You’re stellar.
我不会演戏 我不会假装”
I’m the failure. I suck at faking it.”
那种日子真不好过
lt was not my finest hour.
那现在事情进展到什么地步了
So where do things stand now?
我们同意给你一半的财产 包括住房♥
We’re prepared to offer half of everything, including the house,
以及我客户的退休养老金
and my client’s retirement accounts.
那你全拿去吧 所有东西
Take it all then. Everything.
他还是不同意
He still said no.
-他现在恨我 -他不是恨你
– He hates me now. – He doesn’t hate you.
他只是心碎了
His heart is broken.
我觉得他恨你
I think he hates you.
小心我把你锁进地下室永远出不来
Ok. I’m never letting you out of the basement.
我们何不下星期再谈 看事情有什么进展呢
Why don’t we talk next week and we’ll see where things stand?
-好 -这种事情总有解决之道的
– Okay. – These things have a way of working themselves out.
那你怎么成为素食主义者的呢
So why’d you become a vegetarian?
我曾经见过屠♥杀♥牛
I saw some cows slaughtered one time.
你都没怎么动你的晚餐
Barely touched your dinner.
他才二十八岁
He’s 28.
这对他来说很难吧 那你呢
This is hard for him, isn’t it? And you?
做做冥想能好很多
The meditations help.
莉兹
Liz.
你还记得几年以前
You remember a couple of years ago,
你把自己置身于家里厨房♥的整修
when you threw yourself into the renovation of your kitchen?
你当时看着多像个完美的妻子和家庭煮妇啊
You were completely consumed with being the perfect wife and cook.
我试着让婚姻延续来着
I was trying to make it work.
我觉得诵经和冥想是一回事儿
Well, I think chanting and meditation is the same thing…
只是形式的区别罢了
in a different costume.
一定给我那个资料
Definitely give me that documentary.
我一直琢磨要试试当素食主义者呢
I’ve been thinking about trying out of vegetarianism.
你知道 我的甘油三脂已经高得不行了
You know, my triglycerides are through the roof.
没问题 谢谢今晚的招待
Yeah. Thanks for everything.
很高兴遇见你
Great to meet you.
-怎么啦 -没什么 就是…
– What? – Nothing. It’s just…
你知道 你过去看着像史蒂芬
you know, you used to look like Stephen.
现在你看着有些像大卫
Now you kind of look like David.
我意思是说
What l meant was,
你知道主人和他的狗越来越像
you know how people start resembling their dogs?
他为什么那么说啊 我们看着像同一只狗
Why would he say that, we look like the same dog?
-他那是开玩笑的 -一点儿也不好笑
– He was joking. – Not funny.
他喝了五瓶啤酒 他喝醉了
Well, he had five Heinekens. He was bombed.
不好笑
Well, not funny.
我们看着才不像同一只狗呢
We don’t look like the same dog.
就算是 也是你是柯利牧羊犬而我是藏獒
If anything, you’re a collie and I’m a tibetan mastiff.
不要让我有机会想你
Don’t wanna give me a chance to miss you.
这开始于当你喜爱的对象
It begins when the object of your affection…
让你对一种你都不敢承认你想拥有的东西
bestows upon you a heady hallucinogenic dose…
有种强烈的梦幻感
…of something you’ve never even dared to admit you wanted…
一种强烈的爱与刺♥激♥的情感速度球
…an emotional speedball of thunderous love and excitement.
很快地你开始渴求那种注意力
Soon you start craving that attention
就像瘾君子的毒瘾一样
with the hungry obsession of any junkie.
当这种情绪被克制时 你变得病怏怏和疯狂
When it’s withheld, you turn sick, crazy,
更别提对一开始就让你上瘾
not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction
但现在却不给你好货的毒贩子的憎恶
in the first place but now refuses to pony up the good stuff.
就是挫败感吧我觉得 我不知道
Just frustrated, I’m concerned. I don’t understand.
你还缺什么啊
What don’t you get?
到底怎么了 你不再看着我的眼睛
What’s going on? You don’t look me in the eye.
-你没做完… -没有人要你整理床
– You don’t finish your… – Nobody’s asking you to make the bed!
-你和我没有性生活 -有时候我没性趣
– You don’t have sex with me! – Sometimes I’m not in the mood!
去他的 他过去都是免费给的
Goddamn him, and he used to give it to you for free.
接下来你瘦的皮包骨头 在角落里发抖
Next stage finds you skinny, shaking in a corner…
很显然只有你一个人出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
…certain only that you’d sell your soul…
只想再一次拥有的东西
…just to have that one thing one more time.
那我们为何不说出来呢 为什么不去协调呢
Well, then why don’t we discuss it? Why don’t we sort it?
-我们为何不能像成人一样呢 -行 我能有点私人空间吗
– Why don’t we act like adults? – Okay. Can I have a little space?
-这样行吗 -同时…
– How about that? – Meanwhile…
此时你就打败了你喜爱的对象
…the object of your adoration is now repulsed by you.
你并不是总让我苦不堪言

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!