They’re volunteering their time to do all of this after school.
教孩子们音乐和艺术
They’re educating our kids, you know?
我想你会是个了不起的老师 亲爱的
I think you’d make a great teacher, honey.
谢谢 不过我考虑得更长远
Thank you, but I was thinking more of like…
我想考个教育硕士学位
education. Getting my masters,
继续深造 我不知道
going back to school. I don’t know.
知道吗
You know?
我 你知道
I– you know….
-继续深造 -你当我在自言自语吧
– Going back to school. – I’m just thinking out loud.
我有个不祥的预感
I was getting the sinking feeling that
赖爷的预言就要成真了
Ketut’s prophecy was coming true.
现在的婚姻是短的那个吗
Was I in the shorter marriage?
我们一年前才买♥♥的这套房♥子
We’d only bought this house a year ago.
这不是我想要的生活吗
Hadn’t I wanted this?
我主动参与创造这种生活的
I had actively participated in every moment of the creation…
每时每刻
of this life.
那为什么我觉得这一切根本就不像我
So why didn’t I see myself in any of it?
还有什么比待在这段婚姻中更不现实
The only thing more impossible than staying…
只有离开
was leaving.
我不想伤害任何人 我想
I didn’t wanna hurt anybody. I wanted
悄悄地从后门溜走
to slip quietly out the back door…
直到跑到格陵兰岛才停下来
and not stop running until I reached Greenland.
不过我并未这样做 我只是开始
Instead, I made a decision.
祈祷
To pray.
你知道 就是向神祷告那样
You know, like, to God.
这对我来说确是很新鲜的一件事
And it was such a flaring concept to me
我尽量克制自己不说
that I swear I almost began with
我一直很迷您的作品
“I’m a big fan of your work.”
你好啊 神啊
Hello, god?
很高兴终于见到了你 我
Nice to finally meet you. I….
对不起 我从前没直接跟您说过话
I am sorry I’ve never spoken directly to you before…

but…
我希望我对您
I hope I’ve expressed my…
赐予我的一切可以一直表达万分
ample gratitude for all the blessings you’ve given…
感激之意
to me in my life.
我面临严重的麻烦
I’m in serious trouble.
不知如何是好
I don’t know what to do.
我需要您的帮助
I need an answer.
拜托 指点我该怎么办
Please, tell me what to do.
上帝 请帮我
God, help me, please.
告诉我该怎么办 我会谨遵教诲
Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.
回去睡觉 莉兹
Go back to bed, Liz.
我不想去阿鲁巴岛
I don’t wanna go to Aruba.
我也不想结婚
I don’t wanna be married.
《谁动了我的奶酪》
《不幸到幸福》
楼下有离婚书籍的专区
You know, there’s a whole divorce section downstairs.
-胡椒研磨机 -她有点
– “Pepper grinder.” – She’s having…
-精神崩溃 -女生就是这样
– a nervous breakdown. – This is what girls do.
她正在想办法
She’s processing.
她为什么不大醉一场或出去鬼混一下
Why doesn’t she get drunk or get laid?
如果你抛弃我 我就这么做
That’s what I would do if you left me.
不 你不会的
No, you wouldn’t.
-对 我不会 -她搬出来 还写好了离婚协议
– No, I wouldn’t. – She moved out, she filed for divorce.
他们在一起八年 而现在无家可归了
They were together eight years. She’s got no home.
遗留之物
“Legacy.”
意大利语的每个词都像是块松露
Every word in Italian is like a truffle.
魔术
A magic trick.
亲爱的 我懂 现在它是你的救生筏
Honey, I get it. It’s your life raft right now.
安迪和我分手两个星期后 我买♥♥了个织布机
When Andy and I broke up for two weeks, I bought a loom.
一个要命的织布机 而他想开一家小啤酒厂
A frigging loom. And he tried to start a microbrewery.
搞不明白你们这些家伙怎么不嫌弃我
I don’t know how you guys aren’t sick of me now.
我都讨厌自己了
I’m sick of me.
开玩笑吧 我们很爱你
Are you kidding me? We love having you.
就像是别♥墅♥中的作家
It’s kind of like having a writer in residence.
而你的确是个作家 你该写点东西
But you are a writer. You should be writing something.
也许可以写一个女人
Maybe I could write about a woman
去意大利学意大利语
who goes to Italy to learn Italian.
就叫《碳水化合物和变位动词》
Call it Carbohydrates and Conjugations.
我得先找个住的地方
I’ll start looking for a place.
-我爱上你了 -我不是你想的那样
– I’m falling in love with you. – I’m not who you think I am.
我只是你的幻想
I’m just your fantasy.
不 瞎说 你是真实的
No, that’s bullshit. You’re real.
你的伤痕 你的天赋
Your scars, your talent.
事实上 我不过只有一个烂酒吧
The fact that I own a piece-of-crap bar…
而你却毫不嫌弃
and you accept that that’s all I’m gonna do.
好吧 真够烂
Okay, this sucks.
-我同意 -礼貌点
– I second that. – Don’t be rude.
我爱你的痛楚
I love your pain.
我喜欢我们在一起时 我能消除你的痛苦
And I love that when we’re together, I can make it go away.
-他真棒 -你给我的爱
– He’s good. – Your love…
-他很性感 但不代表他演技好 -就像是一块热面包
– He’s hot, there’s a difference. – …is like a hot panini.
当注视你的双眸
And when I look into your eyes,
我听见海豚拍打波浪的声音
I hear dolphins clapping.
我没写这句话
I did not write that line.
这是他还不知道的
Here’s what he doesn’t know yet.
我消失在所爱的人心中
I disappear into the person I love.
我是可渗透的薄膜
I am the permeable membrane.
如果我爱你 你就拥有我的一切
If I love you, you can have it all.
我的金钱 时间 身体
My money, my time, my body…
我的狗 还有狗狗的钱
my dog, my dog’s money.
我会承担你的债务 协助你
I will assume your debts and project upon you…
帮你完善自己本不具有的
all sorts of nifty qualities you’ve
各种优秀品质
never actually cultivated in yourself.
我会给你一切 或许更多
I will give you all this and more…
直到我筋疲力竭
until I am so exhausted and depleted.
我恢复的唯一方法
The only way l can recover…
就是头脑发热和某人腻在一起
is by becoming infatuated with someone else.
-伊莉莎白 你好 -你好
– Elizabeth, hi. – Hi.
干杯
Cheers.
-谢谢 -我该向你道歉
– Thank you. – I owe you an apology.
-演出时我走神了 -并不是所有人都喜欢我
– For the walkouts. – I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.
我不信
I doubt that.
另外 我是个混♥蛋♥
I, on the other hand, was shit.
-尽管我很努力了 -混♥蛋♥这个词太过了
– Although I was trying very hard. – “Shit” is a strong word.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去比在舞台上矮
You seem shorter in person than on the stage.
-是吗 好多人都这么说 -不好意思
– Really? I hear that a lot. – Sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
很让人不安 当
It’s unnerving when…
一个陌生人比你自己更清楚自己的时候
a total stranger sees you more clearly than you see yourself.
就好比我告诉你 你个子不高
That’s what I mean by saying you’re short.
你现在听到海豚拍打波浪的声音了吗
Are you hearing dolphins clapping right now?
我自♥由♥发挥了你的剧本
I took a few liberties with your material.
我完全允许你
I give you full permission to make
嘲笑我 我知道你很乐于取笑我
fun of me. I know you’re dying to.
你毫无缺点让我嘲笑
You’re far too charming to make fun of.
我还能听到它们拍的波浪的声音
I’m still hearing them.
那是你的古鲁吗
Is that your guru?
你在开玩笑 不过 对 就是她
You’re joking, but, yes, it is.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
对 有个朋友跟我讲过
Yeah. A friend told me about her.
有次我失业了 特别想做一件事
I was out of work and feeling pretty desperate for something.
不是上次失业 是上上次
Not the last time I was out of work, the time before that.
我的这种感觉就像是
And I just had this feeling like I
我寻找的地方都不对
was looking in all the wrong places.
找什么
Looking for what?
上帝
God.
她在印度有个静修处 我特别想去 不过
She has an ashram in India. I’m dying to go, but…
只有生病才能去 比如
you know, you have to get, like,
重型肝炎患者
three stages of hepatitis shots…
我的保险经常失效

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!