等下就会看到了
You will see.
-你帮大姐买♥♥了个房♥子 -是的
– You helped Wayan to get a house… – I know.
那我们该庆祝一下了
…and we’re going to celebrate.
-到了到了到了 -好吧
– Here, here, here. – All right. Ok, Ok
好了好了好了
Turn, turn, turn.
我知道我们在沙滩上 但没穿泳衣
I know we’re at the beach and not have bathing suit.
这就是了
Here you go.
我们要坐船来个短期旅行
We’re going to take a little boat trip.
去哪儿
Where?
去附近的一个小岛
To a little island nearby.
那是我最喜欢的地方 我已经打好两个包了
It’s my favorite place in the world. I’ve packed for two.
我们可以在那里待到下星期二
We can stay there until next Tuesday.
我还有个非常好的露营地
And l have the perfect camping spot.
只有你和我 还有四百只鹦鹉
Just you and l and 400 parrots.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我本打算今晚告诉你的
I was going to save it for tonight,
但想了想 现在就是最好的时刻
but I think this is the right moment.
我要在巴厘岛 因为我在这儿做生意
I have to be in Bali because my business is here
你要在纽约
and you have to be in New York
因为你生活在那里 对吧
because that’s where your life is, right?
如果我们努力创造一种生活
What if we tried to create a life that
在这两地之间分配时间 怎么样
is divided between the two places?
为什么要那么做呢
Why would you wanna do that?
因为我爱你
Because I’m in love with you.
-走吧 走 -不 我…
– Let’s go. Let’s go. – Oh, no. I….
-怎么了 -我不能 对不起
– What? – I can’t. I’m sorry.
-我只是… -你不去吗
– I just…- You can’t?
-对不起 我不能 -什么不能
– I’m sorry. I can’t. – Can’t what?
我不能现在去旅行 我…
I can’t go on a trip right now, okay? I….
我已经五天没回家了 一个星期没见赖爷了
I haven’t been home in five days. I haven’t seen Ketut in weeks.
-这太过火了 -不过火
– It’s just too much. – It’s not much.
我们自己去旅行
To go by ourselves
几天里远离一切 对你来说过火吗
apart from everything else for a couple of days, is that much for you?
莉兹 告诉我 有什么问题
Liz, now tell me. What’s the problem, Liz?
我是说 我有同样的恐惧
I mean, l have the same fears,
和你一样受过伤
I have the same scars that you have
并向你揭开伤疤
and I show them to you.
但我想你和我的区别只是
But I guess the only difference between you and I is that
你不敢再爱
you are afraid to love again.
亲爱的 就是这样
My darling, this is it.
你看着我的眼睛 告诉我真实的想法
You have to look me in the eye and let me know the truth.
说吧 爱不爱我
Please. Do you love me or do you love me not?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Look me in the eyes and tell me
爱不爱我 这很简单
do you love me or don’t you love me not? It’s very easy.
我知道你也有同感 为什么不能说出来
I know you feel the same way. Why can’t you say it back?
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
我为什么不能
Why can’t l?
因为你害怕 亲爱的
Because you’re terrified, my love.
但是没关系 我也这样
But listen, it’s fine. Me too.
我仍想和你一起乘船旅行
But l still want to get into that boat with you.
-不 好吧 听着 -什么
– No. Okay, look. Look. – What?
我不明白你为什么不能理解
I don’t know why you can’t understand this.
我找到了一些东西 不能就此放弃
I found something and I can’t give it up.
我相信 如果我放弃了 你也不会如此爱我了
And trust me, if I did, you wouldn’t be so all in love with me.
好吧 是关乎平衡
Okay, the balance thing.
你环游世界以求身心平衡
You traveled around the world to find your balance.
你以为你找到的平衡是什么
And the balance that you think you’ve found is what?
冥想二十分钟还是去见一个老药师
Meditating for 20 minutes and going to see an old medicine man?
听着 平衡 亲爱的
Listen, balance, my darling,
平衡不是让每个人爱你
balance is not letting anybody love you
-至少你要自爱 -你懂什么 你不懂
– less than you love yourself. – You know what? You know what?
别跟我说过去一年我的得失
Do not tell me what lessons I have and haven’t learned in the last year
也别说你有多平衡多明智
and don’t tell me how balanced and wise you are
我就不能展现自我
and how I can’t express myself.
别再对我说”亲爱的”
And do not say “darling” to me again
我马上就不是了
because I am just gonna lose it.
听着 我不需要用爱你来证明自爱
Listen to me! I do not need to love you to prove that I love myself.
要离开我了吗
Run away from me?
你离开的是你一生中
You are running away from all
最有可能实现的梦想
the great possibilities of your own life.
我要走了
I’m getting into that boat.
送给你的
For you.
离别礼物
A goodbye gift.
赖爷
赖爷
Ketut.
小莉
Liss
你拯救了我
you healed me.
你也拯救了我 赖爷
You healed me too, Ketut.
如果不是你 我不会回到巴厘岛
If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have come back to Bali
也不会重新找到自我
and I wouldn’t have come back to myself.
要咖啡吗 来点儿烤猪肉吗
You want coffee? Roast pig?
要咖啡
Coffee.
我给你去拿
I get you coffee.
你马上就回美国了吗
You fly back to America soon?
两小时之后
In two hours.
你坐过飞机吗 赖爷
Have you ever been on an airplane, Ketut?
赖爷不能坐飞机
Ketut cannot fly on aeroplane.
因为赖爷没有牙齿
Ketut have no teeths.
你是我的好朋友
You are good friend to me.
像个女儿
You are like daughter.
当我死的时候
When I die
你会来巴厘岛参加我的火葬吗
you will come back to Bali? Come to my cremation?
巴厘岛人的火葬仪式很有趣
Balinese cremation ceremony is very fun.
-你会喜欢的 -好吧
– You will like it. – Okay.
你还会如我告诉你那样 发自肺腑的笑吗
You still smile with your liver, like l tell you?
是的
Yes.
你还会如印度宗师所教导的那样 去冥想吗
You still meditate like your guru in India teach you?
-是的 -你现在对上帝满意了吗
– Yes. – You happy now with God?
-满意 -你爱你的新男友吗
– Yes. – You love your new boyfriend?
结束了
I ended it.
不明白你为什么要这么做
Don’t understand. Why you do that?
因为我无法保持平衡
I couldn’t keep my balance.
小莉 听着
Liss, listen to Ketut.
有时 为爱失去平衡
Sometimes to lose balance for love
是平衡生活的一部分
is part of living balanced life.
终于
In the end
我开始笃信一些
I’ve come to believe in something
我称之为”追求物理学”的规则
I call “The Physics of the Quest.”
这是自然力的定律
A force in nature governed by laws
如同引力定律
as real as the laws of gravity.
“追求物理学”的规则是这样的
The rule of Quest Physics goes someting like this:
如果你有足够勇敢离开
If you’re brave enough to leave behind
所有熟悉和令人欣慰的事物
everything familiar and comforting,
这些事物可以是任何事情
which can be anything
可以是房♥子或是久远的痛苦的怨恨
from your house to bitter, old resentments
并准备开始一段
and set out on a truth-seeking journey
内外兼修的求真之旅
either externally or internally
如果你真的相信
and if you are truly willing to regard
途中发生的一切是揭开真♥相♥的线索
everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue
如果你接受途中所见之人的教诲
and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher
如果你准备好了 那么最重要的是
and if you are prepared, most of all
面对并宽恕自己难以应对的现实
to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself
然后 真理便会呈现眼前
then the truth will not be withheld from you.
菲利普
Felipe?
我只能相信 我的感受
I can’t help but believe it, given my experience.
日落时分 码头见
我选择了自己的词语
I decided on my word.
意思是
It means:
我们过街吧
“Let’s cross over.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!