两个 那是个老茧
Two. That’s a callous.
你离过婚
And you have divorce.
非常艰难
Very difficult.
你很爱她
You loved her very much.
你还没有从中恢复
You haven’t healed that wound.
现在你害怕敞开心扉
Now you are scared to open your heart.
你怕再次受伤
You are afraid hurt will happen to you again.
治愈的唯一办法就是
Only way to heal…
信任
…is to trust.
没关系 伤心
This okay. To have broken heart
证明你曾经尝试过
mean you have tried for something.
我还会再次受伤吗
Is it going to be broken again?
他是个好人 莉兹 你需要一个好男人
He a good man, Liz. You need a good man.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是真的 赖爷知道
True. Ketut knows.
我十分厌倦人们跟我说我需要个男人
I am so sick of people telling me I need a man.
你不需要男人 莉兹 你需要个守护者
You don’t need a man, Liz. You need a champion.
-休春假是吧 -快点 你们的速度好像乌龟
– Some spring break, huh? – Come on. You’re moving like turtles.
他的旺盛精力真让人吃不消
His enthusiasm is exhausting.
十岁时他送我去学校
Try being dropped off at school when you’re 10…
吻别还要亲嘴
…and having your father kiss you on the mouth.
他现在还是这样
He still does it.
在巴西这很正常
I’m sure it’s all normal in Brazil,
但我并不是在那儿长大的
but I didn’t grow up in Brazil.
朋友们总是拿这个取笑我
Friends would tease the crap out of me.
那你为什么不跟他说
Why didn’t you ask him to stop?
一开始想说的 但后来我知道
No, I did at first, but then l realized…
亲吻令他非常开心 就放弃了
…how happy it made the old guy and l just gave in.
你们知道吗 我祖母比你们走得都快
You know what? My grandmother hikes faster than you both…
但她已经去世了
…but she’s already dead.
赶上他 快点儿
Get him. Go get him.
你背会儿包行吗
How about you carry the packs for a while, Ok?
来 看这景色
Come here. Look at this.
美吗
Is it nice?
宝贝
Baby.
在后面抱我一下
Bringing up the rear.
-你跟她睡过了吗 -什么
– So have you slept with her yet? – What was that?
你跟她睡过了吗
Have you slept with her yet?
这不该你问
Crossing the line.
老爸 都十年了 是时候了
Dad, it’s been 10 years. It’s time.
离所有漂亮女孩远点儿
Stay away from all the beautiful girls.
她们都很危险
They are dangerous.
一个星期真短
A week is too short.
一星期太短了
A week is too short.
听听看 我为你做的磁带
Listen, I’ve made you a mixtape.
这是送你的礼物
And I give you a present. For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经开始想你了
I’m missing you already.
再见 莉兹
Bye, Liz.
-注意身体 -你也是
– Be safe. – Same to you.
还亲我吗
So don’t I get a kiss?
不知道
I don’t know.
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你
– I love you, dad. – I love you too.
我知道我多傻
So stupid, I know.
他都十九岁了 高大的男子汉
He’s 19 years old and he’s such a man.
真甜蜜
It’s sweet.
你很棒
You’re sweet.
亲爱的
Darling…
是时候了
…it’s time.
-莉兹 -怎么了
– Liz. – What?
莉兹 来 我跟你说点儿事
Liz. Come here. I have to tell you something.
不行 我真的真的该去冥想了
No. I should really, really be meditating.
去吧去吧
Go, go. Do it.
我都两个星期没去看赖爷了
I have not been to see Ketut in two weeks.
-真的吗 -是
– Really? – Yes.
-好吧 快去 -好
– Okay. Go, go. – Okay.
天呢 但是你比赖爷可爱
Oh, gosh. But you are just so much cuter than Ketut.
不行 我必须走了 必须走
No, I have to go. I have to go.
为什么
Why?
你有膀胱感染
You have bladder infection.
这很正常 长时间没有性生活之后如此激烈
Common after no sex, then too much sexy time.
这两个星期 我们时时刻刻都在一起
We haven’t even been apart for a minute in two weeks.
你害怕了 是吗
You’re afraid now, right?
我了解
I understand.
你不想迷失自己
You don’t want to lose yourself.
爱是可怕危险的
Love is scary, dangerous.
我经历过
Happen to me.
我每天祈祷 但是我丈夫仍对我不好
I pray every day, but husband bad for me.
我必须离开他
I have to get away from him.
这是他打的
This from where he hit me…
用摩托车头盔
…with motorcycle helmet.
然后我的女儿
And then my daughter
求我离开他
she begged me to leave him.
对吗 宝贝
Is that right, honey?
我说 我认为你应该跟他离婚
I said, “I think you should get a divorce, mommy.”
说这话的时候她四岁
She was 4 years old when she said it.
别对菲利普有看法
Don’t feel bad about Felipe.
每个人都需要爱 亲爱的
Everybody needs affection, honey.
人们应该做些快乐的事情
Make people do funny things.
恋爱初始每个人都这样
Everyone gets like that at beginning of relationship.
想要更多的欢乐 享受
Want too much happiness, too much pleasure…
直到厌倦
…until make yourself sick.
我的爱情 一开始也是这样的
Even to Wayan, this happen at beginning of my love affair.
我迷失了自己 莉兹
I lose myself, Liz.
亲朋好友们
Dear friends and loved ones:
我的生日就要到了
My birthday’s coming up soon.
如果我在家 会准备场愚蠢 昂贵的
If I were home, l’d be planning a stupid, expensive
生日派对 而你们会
birthday party and you’d all be
送我礼物或者买♥♥瓶红酒
buying me gifts and bottles of wine.
不如来个更经济 更好的方式来庆祝
A cheaper, more lovely way to celebrate would be to
那就是为治疗师奴里亚西大姐捐款
make a donation to help a healer named Wayan Nuriyasih
帮助她在印尼买♥♥栋房♥子
buy a house in Indonesia.
她是个单身妈妈 在印尼 女人离婚后
She’s a single mother. In Bali, after a divorce
便失去一切 甚至孩子
a woman gets nothing, not even her children.
为了留下她的女儿 图蒂
To gain custody of her daughter, Tutti,
大姐变卖♥♥家产
Wayan had to sell everything
甚至浴巾 用来支付律师费用
even her bath mat, to pay for a lawyer.
几年来 她们流离失所
For years, they’ve moved from place to place.
每当大姐失去客户群 图蒂就要换学校
Each time, Wayan loses clientele and Tutti has to change schools.
巴厘岛的这一小群人已成为我的家人
This little group of people in Bali have become my family.
无论在哪里 我们都要善待自己的家人
And we must take care of our families, wherever we find them.
今天我看见图蒂正在摆弄一片蓝瓷砖
Today I saw Tutti playing with a blue tile
那是她在一个酒店工地捡的
she’d found in the road near a hotel construction site.
她对我说 也许有一天我们拥有一栋房♥子
She told me: Maybe if we have a house someday
铺上这种美丽的蓝色地板
it can have a pretty blue floor like this.
当我在意大利时学了一个词
When I was in Italy, I learned a word–
-图蒂中有一对t -图蒂
– “Tutti” with double t. – Tutti.
这在意大利语中是”人人”的意思
–which in ltalian means “everybody.”
这就是启示 不是吗
So that’s the lesson, isn’t it?
当你环游世界以自助时
When you set out in the world to help yourself
往往是以帮助图蒂[人人]而收场的
sometimes you end up helping Tutti.
-再说一遍 -一万八千美元
– Tell me again. – Eighteen thousand American dollars.
我带来了电子邮件 你可以看看
I brought you the e-mails to look at.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我们有房♥子了
We get a house.
那是所有人的房♥子
It can be the house for everybody!
我能有个药房♥ 能有个图书馆
I can have a pharmacy! I can have a library!
-好了吗 上帝 -还不行 闭上眼睛
– All right. Oh, God. – Close them again. Close your eyes.
小心 你不想摔的很惨吧
Careful. You don’t wanna break a tooth or anything.
-别担心 闭上眼睛 -要带我去哪儿
– Don’t worry, but close your eyes. – Where are you taking me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!