-恋爱是很美好的事 -我知道 我只是…
– Love affairs are awesome, dude. – They are. I just–
15年前我会跟你约会
I dated you 15 years ago.
6个月前我也会跟你约会
And I dated you six months ago.
我要走了
So I’m gonna go.
不是吧 你说真的 你要走了吗
You’re not– you’re really– you’re going.
但你真的很帅
But you’re cute.
我觉得我长得不赖
I think I look good.
等等
Wait a minute.
抱歉 这个
Oh, sorry. Here.
-谢谢 -需要载你一程吗
– Thank you. – Do you need a ride?
这样我不会再撞到你了
That way I won’t run you over again.
早上好
Hello.
-几点了 -早上5点
– What time is it? – Five a.m.
你在派对上玩疯了
Oh, you party hard.
真的
You really do.
谢谢你把我…
Thank you for….
-载回来 -对
– The ride? – Yeah.
不用谢 需要我帮你抬自行车吗
You’re very welcome. Need help with the bicycle?
你留着吧
You keep it.
我留着 但是它还有篮子
Keep it? But it has a basket.
也还有铃铛
It also has a bell.
下午好 过得怎样
Good afternoon. How are you?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我给你带了大姐最出名的解酒药
Well, I’ve brought you Wayan’s famous hangover cure…
因为你昨晚喝得有点多
because you drank a little bit too much last night.
给你 很可口 你能看出来
And here it is. Very delicious, as you can see…
也很好喝
and very tasty.
你养成直接闯入他人住♥宅♥的习惯了吗
Do you make it a habit of walking into people’s houses?
你养成睡觉不关大门的习惯了吗
Do you make it a habit of sleeping with your front door open?
有电♥话♥ 稍等
It’s a call. Moment.
你好 亲爱的 过得怎样
Hello, darling. How are you?
咖啡机不能用了
Can’t get the coffee machine to work.
好吧 给你说了无数遍了 很简单的
Okay. I’ve told you 50 times. It’s very easy.
你换上过滤器 加入咖啡豆
You change the filter, you add the coffee…
再加入水就可以了 你怎么考上大学的
you add water and that’s it. How did you get into college?
怎么才能做得像你那么好
How do I make it like you?
听着 亲爱的
Listen, I’ve been making coffee…
我已经做了40年的咖啡了
darling, for 40 years, so you have
你要对自己有点耐心 好吗
to be patient with yourself. All right?
好吧 那你现在过得如何
Okay. So, what’s up with you?
没什么大事 现在不方便聊天
Nothing. I just can’t talk right now.
哎哟 身边有女人
Holy shit. You’re with a girl.
-我要挂了 -那女人是谁 火♥辣♥不
– I have to go. – Who is she? Is she hot?
-天哪 她很性感 -老爸 如果你挂我电♥话♥
– Jesus, she’s hot. – Dad, if you hang up…
我待会儿就打电♥话♥来让你在女人面前难堪
I’ll call back and embarrass you in front of your girl.
老爸 别挂…
Dad, don’t–
亲爱的 你说了不少个”亲爱的”
That’s a lot of “darlings,” darling.
没错 那个”亲爱的”是我儿子
Yeah. That darling was my son.
我在所有孩子小的时候都叫他们”亲爱的”
I’ve called all my children “darling” since they were little.
后来有段时间这称谓又在小孩和宠物之间混淆
Then there was a moment that between the pets and the children…
所以我叫每个人”亲爱的”
I was confused, so I called everybody “darling.”
好吧 你需要休息
Okay, you need to rest.
这是我的电♥话♥和地址
Here is my number and my address.
我把它留在桌上
I’m gonna leave it here on the table,
如果你需要导游的话就找我
in case you need a tour guide.
我是导游
A tour guide.
还有 拜托你喝了药
And please, drink that up,
这会对你很有帮助的
because it’s gonna help you a big deal.
因为你看上去真的…
Because you really look….
-很迷糊 -很迷人
– Ravishing? – Astonishing.
-快走吧 拜托 -好 记得喝药
– Go away. Please. – Okay. Drink it up.
会很有效的
It’s gonna be helpful.
嘿 导游先生
Hey, Mr. Tour guide.
我们能先喝杯咖啡吗
Can we start with a coffee?
当然
Okay.
这些是什么
What are these?
红毛丹果 很好吃的
These are rambutan. They’re delicious.
像是橙子和李子杂交出来的 要试试吗
It’s like an orange made love to a plum. Would you like some?
你这么形容的话 我要试试 谢谢
When you put it that way, yes, thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那个是什么
What is that?
不不不
No, no, no.
他们尝起来一股臭脚丫子味
They taste like dirty feet.
-真的吗 -臭脚丫味
– Really? – Dirty feet.
小心点 很好 你去过哪些地方
Look out. Nice. How many places have you visited?
我的护照上盖了46个章
I have 46 stamps on my passport.
我的护照上刚好有49个
I happen to have 49 stamps on my passport.
-49个 我就知道 -没错
– Forty-nine? I knew it. – Yes.
-知道什么 -我就知道
– Knew what? – I knew it.
我们都是追求启示者 亲爱的
We are both antevasins, my dear.
什么意思
What is that?
追求启示者
Antevasin is….
是一种于夹缝中生存的人
It’s an in-between.
是生活在边缘处的人
It is the one who lives by the border…
因为他们放弃了安逸的家庭生活
…because they renounce to the comfort of family life…
以寻找生命的启示
…in order to seek “enlightment.”
我喜欢你这个词语
I like your word.
我喜欢你说”启示”时的语气
And l like the way you say “enlightment.”
启示 我再说一次
“Enlightment.” I try.
你漏了一个音节 不过我很喜欢
You’re missing a syllable, but I like it.
很漂亮 对吧
It’s beautiful, no?
这里是普拉梅丁 意思是 繁荣之庙
It’s Pura Melanting, which means “temple of prosperity.”
-真美 -没错
– Beautiful. – Yup.
-下一个旅游目标是 -对
– So next attraction of the tour? – Yes.
-巴厘岛的美食 -太好了 我饿死了
– Food from Bali. – Oh, good. I’m starving.
我们该去哪儿
Where should we go?
去镇上最好的餐馆
We should go to the best restaurant in town.
-很好 -我家
– Of course. – My place.
真狡猾
Subtle.
你来巴厘岛之前一直住在巴西吗
Did you always live in Brazil before you came to Bali?
没有 只生活了二十年
No, no. Only for 20 years.
遇到我妻子之后 跟她一起去了澳大利亚
Then I met my wife and I moved with her to Australia.
因为工作原因她经常出差
She traveled a lot because of the job.
我和孩子们在家里
And I stayed home with the children.
真是个女权派好丈夫
A good feminist husband.
是啊 遗憾的是 这并非她想要的
Yeah. Yeah. Didn’t turn out to be what she wanted, I’m afraid.
-然后呢 -然后?
– What happened? – What happened?
孩子们渐渐长大
The children were grown.
我就开始做珠宝进出口的生意
And I run an import-export jewelry business,
这样我就能在其它地方生活
so I could live anywhere.
巴厘岛似乎是治疗失败婚姻者的绝佳之地
And Bali seemed like the perfect place to recover from a divorce.
所以我就在这儿了 这就是我
And here I am. Here I am.
-你呢 怎么回事 -没你惨
– What’s it, and you? – Far less tragic.
我们都不成熟 结婚尚早 就分手了
We were immature and really too young to get married. We grew apart.
伤心吗
Hearts were broken.
伤心
Yes.
那跟我就是一样的
Then it’s the same.
这地方太美了
This is just perfect.
你也是
So are you.
你知道你是什么样子吗 你是”假瘦”型
You know what you are? You’re a falsa magra.
-知道什么意思吗 -什么意思
– You know what that is? – What?
远看苗条优雅
You are slender and elegant in a distance…
近看丰满圆润
…but up close, you are round and fleshy.
感谢上帝创造了巴西人
Thank God for Brazilians.
别过来
Stop that!
你是世界的旅人
You are a world traveler.
他跟每个人都那样说
He says that to everyone.
已经赚到了钱
Already make your money.
你没有年轻人的抱负
You don’t have young-man ambition.
-说的没错 -你有三个孩子
– He’s good. – You have three children.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!