你为我复♥制♥一份吧
You copy for me?
当然可以 我可以把这些拿去城里
Absolutely. I can go to town and take these–
不 你不能带走
No. You don’t take.
你用这个誊写更好些 小莉
You copy here, better, Liss.
我得打个盹休息下 我毕竟老了
I take a nap now. I very old.
你有多大年纪了 赖爷
How old are you, Ketut?
101岁
One hundred and one…
也许是6♥4♥岁吧
…or maybe 6♥4♥.
不记得了
Don’t remember.
估计我这辈子都抄不完吧
This is gonna take me the rest of my life.
他可以让你变得美丽 找到爱人
He make you pretty, find you husband,
你要为他继续抄下去
you work hard for him.
我来这儿的原因刚好相反
That’s exactly opposite of why I’m here.
每个人都需要爱人
Everybody need husband.
你愿意给我那杯水吗
Would you mind getting me a glass of water, please?

No.
好吧 你接着抄 我去给你拿
Fine. Keep making copies. I get water.
莉兹 巴厘岛人崇信
So, Liz, the Balinese believe that
巴厘岛是宇宙的中心
Bali’s the center of the universe.
而我们正处于巴厘岛的中心
And here we are in the center of bali.
你有一件卧室 一处鱼塘
You got the one bedroom, got your fish pond.
还有自己的冥想殿
You got your own meditation temple.
自从巴厘岛爆♥炸♥案后 旅游业不景气
I tell you, since the bombing, tourism’s been way down…
所以我能够以很便宜的价格
…so I can give you this place at a very,
把这地方给你
very good price right now.
真是天上人间
Paradise.
-我就要它了 -巴厘岛的人们明白
– I’ll take it. – People in Bali understand…
要得到长久幸福 必须随时随地
…in order to stay happy, must always know where you are…
了解自己的所在
…every moment.
这个地方出于绝妙的平衡之中
Right here is perfect balance.
正是天地交汇之处
Right at meeting of heaven and earth.
没有太多神学因素 也没有太多人性私欲
Not too much god, not too much selfish.
否则生命就会过于疯狂
Otherwise, life too crazy.
你若失去这种平衡 就会失去力量
You lose balance, you lose power.
早晨你可以做在印度学到的冥想
In morning, you do meditation from India.
投入严肃的精神
Serious. Very serious.
白天你可以尽情享受巴厘风光
In day, you enjoy Bali.
到了下午 你就来见我
Then in afternoon, come see me.
一日将尽的时候 你做一种新的冥想
End of day, you do new meditation.
很简单的
Very simple.
只需要静♥坐♥着微笑
Sit in silence and smile.
我已经感觉到平衡了
I feel balanced already.
没有这么简单 小莉
Not so easy, Liss.
脸上挂着笑 心里带着笑
Smile with face. Smile with mind.
甚至五脏六腑也带着笑意
Even smile in liver.
下来再见了 小钝吻鳄
See you later, alligator.
天哪
Oh, god.
-你还好吗 -你瞎了吗
– Are you all right? – Are you blind?
-对不起 让我带你去看医生 -我没事 我只是…
– Please, let me take you to a doctor. – I’m fine. I just–
看上去很糟糕
It looks bad.
很糟糕 小莉
Very bad, Liss.
-怎么回事 -有个疯子把我从路上撞出去了
– What happen? – This idiot ran me off the road.
一个男人吗 很富有吗
A man? He rich?
这伤口有些棘手
This very hot.
-你需要治疗 -你在这儿 你是巫医
– You need healer. – I have you. You’re a medicine man.
-不 你需要大姐 -没错
– No. You need Wayan. – Yeah.
佳木汤药 喝这个比吃抗生素还有效
Jamu. Drink this. Better than antibiotic.
她也让你喝这个吗
She make you drink this?
-我叫莉兹 你呢 -图蒂
– My name’s liz. What’s yours? – Tutti.
很高兴见到你 图蒂
Nice to meet you, Tutti.
-你结婚了吗 -没有
– Are you married? – No.
你确定吗 一次都没有结过
You sure? Not even once?
好吧 有过那么一次
Okay, well, there was this one time…
但是每次我告诉巴厘的人我离过婚
…but I find when I tell people in
他们很不能接受
Bali that I’m divorced, it upsets them.
我也离过婚
Me too, divorce.
离婚使人悲伤 被人鄙弃
Divorce make you sad and make you an outcast.
你很久没有性生活了 亲爱的
You have no sex for a long time, baby.
我从你膝盖都能看出来
I can tell by your knee.
软骨部分很干燥
The cartilage very dry.
只有性♥爱♥刺♥激♥的荷尔蒙能润滑这里
Hormones from sex lubricate joint.
-好吧 -我为你祈祷
– Okay. – I pray for you.
苦难的姐妹
We sisters.
亚美尼亚
Armenia!
亚美尼亚来自巴西
Armenia from Brazil.
亚美尼亚 这是来自纽约的莉兹
Armenia, this is Liz from New York.
-你好 -很高兴见到你 莉兹
– Hi. – Lovely to meet you, Liz.
这次有时间用香蕉根做头发护理吗
Do you have time for a banana root hair treatment?
-当然 -这会让头发秀长有光泽
– Yes, of course. – It makes the hair long and lustrous.
就像1975的雪儿·希卡一样
Like cher circa 1975.
你有合适的漂亮裙子吗
Do you have a nice dress?
就一套
One.
今晚穿上到海滨的棚屋来吧
Put it on tonight, come to the beach shack.
我把你介绍给大家 移♥民♥和本地人
I’ll introduce you to everyone. The expats, the locals.
你得跳支舞 你会喜欢的
You’ll dance. You will love it.
恐怕不行 我腿上有伤没法跳舞
Oh, no, I don’t think I can dance with my leg like this.
你肯定能跳 腿不会影响的
Of course you can. Leg no problem.
到时候你就知道了
You see.
那你一定得来了
Now you have to come.
你好 能给我来一杯
Hi. Could I get a tequila on the
龙舌兰混合莱姆酒吗
rocks with a lot of lime, please?
马上拿来
Coming right up.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can l buy you a drink?
不 谢谢 我自己很好
No, thank you, I’m fine.
我…我差点害死你
I– I almost killed you.
我对此感到很抱歉 真的
I am sorry for that, really.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hi.
我很抱歉 真的
I’m sorry, really.
真的
Yeah.
我不该在这时候笑 但是我觉得很神奇
I’m sorry I’m laughing, but it’s amazing.
我当时在车上听的就是这首歌♥
I was actually listening to this song
然后磁带突然出错了
in the car when the tape jumped.
我伸手去调磁带 然后就把你撞到路边去了
And I leaned over to fix it and I ran you off the road.
是你叫他们放这首歌♥吗
Did you tell them to play it?
不不不 我给他们做了混音带
No, no, no. I make them mixtapes.
大部分是巴西音乐
Mostly brazilian music.
但是我也很喜欢菲尔·科林斯还有空气补给乐队
But I’m also very much into Phil Collins and Air Supply.
你实在不该这么大声说这个
You really shouldn’t say things like that out loud.
莉兹
Liz!
-嗨 -看来你已经跟菲利普认识了
– Hi. – Oh, I see you’ve already met Felipe.
当然该认识 两个离异户 共同点够多的
Oh, of course. Two sad divorces. You have so much in common.
我给你物色了绝配的男人
I have the perfect man for you.
谈个恋爱吧
Just a little love affair.
在巴厘岛 人人都会坠入爱河
Everyone has a little love affair in Bali.
他很迷人吧 他叫伊恩
Isn’t he charming? Lan.
跟斯汀长得挺像的吧
Doesn’t he look like Sting?
对了 我也做了盘很赞的斯汀的混音带
Oh, yeah. I made a very good mixtape of sting.
你该去跟他跳支舞
You should dance with him.
我牵着你 小心 我牵着你
Got you. Come on, I got you.
明天一定会痛死的
That’s gonna hurt tomorrow.
你知道吗
All right. You know what?
现在正好 我们游泳吧
That is it. We are going swimming.
我没有带我的游泳衣…我…
No, I don’t even have my– I–
你没有穿…你没…
You don’t have your– you don’t–
你这么赤条条的
You’re so naked.
对 我就是赤条条的
Yeah, I’m naked.
亚美尼亚说每个人都该谈场恋爱
Armenia says everyone should have a love affair.
这就是巴厘岛 人人都该在巴厘岛坠入爱河
This is Bali. Everyone should have a love affair in Bali.
没错 但是
Yeah, but–
天哪 不不不
Oh, god. No, no, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!