回家和他玩
to come home and play with him.
我没看见他
I didn’t see him.
我没有 我开车冲进车♥库♥
I didn’t. I just roared into that
没有看到我的小儿子
driveway and I didn’t see my little boy.
可是他
But he…no, he….
他躲开了
He got out of the way.
每次我开车回家他都知道要躲远点
He was used to getting out of the way when I was around.
而我 我…
And I…you know, I don’t…
我什么都记不得了
I don’t know. I don’t remember a thing.
转天我醒来 他们都走了
Next day, I woke up and they were gone.
我的妻子在屋里看见这一切发生
My wife had been watching what happened out the window.
她不想…
She just wasn’t gonna….
她不想再过这样的生活
She just wasn’t gonna do it anymore.
所以
So….
他现在已经18岁了
He’s 18 now.
考上了大学 他很聪明
He’s in school and, oh, god, he’s so smart.
他很逗人喜欢
God, he’s so funny and he’s….
很乖
He’s so sweet.
我错过了一切
I missed it all.
我没有尽到父亲的责任
I missed my son’s growing up. just missed it.
你了解吗
Okay?

Come here.
做个约定
Here’s the deal.
原谅了自己才能离开这里
You’re gonna stay here till you forgive yourself.
明白吗
You hear me?
一切都会好起来的
Everything else will take care of itself.
这里是你忏悔的地方吗
Is this where you forgave yourself?
我一直在努力 伊莉莎白
I’m trying, Elizabeth.
我在努力
I am trying.
我觉得咱们婚礼上乐队应该放的是这首歌♥
I believe this is the song they were supposed to play at our wedding.
我爱过你 史蒂芬
I did love you, Stephen.
我知道
I know.
可我还爱着你
But I still love you.
那就爱吧
So love me.
我想你
But I miss you.
那就想吧
So miss me.
想我时就把爱送给我
Send me love and light every time you think of me
然后释放掉
then drop it.
爱不会一直存在的
It won’t last forever.
世上无永恒
Nothing does.
-再见 -再见 理查
– Bye-bye. – Goodbye, Mr. Richard.
我会想你的
I’ll see you.
你走了 以后谁教训我呢
Now that you’re going, who is gonna kick my ass every day?
我也希望我能呆到暴风把我卷走
Oh, I’d stay till a monsoon swept me away if I could. Bye-bye.
你还得出钱修房♥子
But you’ve got bills to pay and houses to build.
你会努力工作
You just keep doing the work and
好好生活吧
move on with your life, will you?
你都要上飞机了还不忘嘱咐我
The man is getting on a plane and you’re still bossing me.
好好生活 用驱蚊水
Move on, use mosquito repellent and
记不住了 你说的事我都写下来了
I don’t know. there were some other things. i wrote them down.
回德克萨斯吧 理查
Go back to Texas, Richard.
因为站在这里也不会让我漂亮些
Well, I ain’t getting any prettier standing here.
我走了
So I’m off.
嘿 大胃王
Hey, groceries.
重新相信爱情吧
Believe in love again.
莉兹 莉兹 我今天取下徽章了
Liz. Liz, I’ve just taken my badge off today.
我做得很好 四周沉默不语 超级无聊
I’ve done so well. Four weeks of silence. It was so dull.
但是你知道吗 这可就跟整容似的
But you know, it’s like a facelift because your face…
觉得自己的脸放松了
you know, just relaxes and your
咽喉也舒服了 简直是大收获
throat just drops down. It’s a bargain.
我们有好多话要说
We’ve got so much to catch up on.
沉默状态中
I am in SILENCE
天哪 这可是好事 你会收获很多的
Oh, golly. Good for you. You will get so much out of that.
你的咽喉也会感觉神清气爽的
And your throat will look amazing as well.
不好意思 伊莉莎白
Excuse me, Elizabeth.
想请你饭后去志愿者办公室报到
They’re asking you to report to the seva office after dinner…
如果你不介意的话
if you don’t mind.
我们要把你从地面清洁组里选出来
We’re taking you off the floor-scrubbing team.
明天有来自世界各地的50位志愿者
There are about 50 devotees arriving
来这里做为期10天的道场学习
tomorrow from all over the world…
希望届时由你担当主招待
for a 10-day retreat and we’d like you to be the key hostess.
这段时间你不用参与沉默冥想的活动
We ask that you don’t take part during the meditations.
需要由你照看大家
We need you to watch over the flock,
确保每一个人都安好
make sure everyone is all right.
做这种工作的人总被称为好看不中用
We call the person who does this job little suzy creamcheese.
你的主要任务就是温和有礼地保持微笑
You need to be social and bubbly and smiling all the time.
夫人
Madam…
听您差遣
I’m your girl.
大家好 我叫伊莉莎白
Hello my name is Elizabeth
请在这附近找到您的行李箱
So just find your suitcase, it should be around here somewhere…
然后从那条路去您的房♥间
and then head down the path to your room.
印度之旅的神圣意义归根结底就是一句话
So the holy truth of the whole aventure here in India, is in one line,
上帝与你同在
God dwells within you as you.
上帝并没有兴趣去观览
God’s not interested in watching a performance…
信教的人长什么样 做什么事
of how a spiritual person looks and behaves.
或者那个渐渐浮现在镜头之中
The quiet girl who glides silently through the place…
带着温柔美好笑容的安静姑娘 她是谁
with a gentle, ethereal smile, who is that person?
是圣玛丽等待应门的英格丽·褒曼 不是我
That’s Ingrid Bergman in the bells of St. Mary’s, not me.
但是上帝与我同在
God dwells within me as me.
老四赖爷 主营油漆与雕木业务
Ketut Liyer Painter and wood carvings.
这孩子被恶魔折磨
Child tormented by demon.
看上去是因为到了出牙期
It looks like teething.
还不是一回事
Same thing.
该你了
Your turn.
你好 赖爷
Hello, Ketut.
很高兴见到了
I’m very happy to meet you.
你是个世界的旅人
You are a world traveler.
不 大约一年前我就来找过你
No, I came to see you about a year ago.
-是加利福尼亚那个姑娘吗 -不 是纽约那个
– You girl from California? – No, I girl from New York.
不记得了
Don’t remember.
当时你说我应该回到巴厘岛
Well, you told me I should come back here to Bali.
你说我可以来帮你练习英语
You said I could help you with your English…
然后你会教我一些你所知的事
and you would teach me the things that you know.
你给了我这个
You gave me this.
你看
Okay.
是你 是你 我记得你
You. You. I remember you.
-太好了 -你是纽约那个愁眉苦脸的姑娘
– Oh, good. – You sad girl from New York.
-没错 -你是小莉 你回来了
– Yes. – You Liss. You came back.
-我回来了 -没错 是你
– I came back. – You, you, you.
是我 是我
Me, me, me.
好久没见了
So long ago we meet.
上次你来的时候 满脸愁容 满心忧虑
Last time, you have too much worry, too much sorrow.
上次你来的时候 看上去就像个老年怨妇
Last time, you look like sad old woman.
现在你美多了
Now you pretty.
-为什么变化这么大 -这个…
– Why so different? – Well…
发生了太多事 真的
A lot of things, really.
我在罗马待了四个月 享尽美食
But I was in Rome for four months, just feeding myself…
后来我又去了印度的道场
and then I went to live at an ashram in India.
现在我们又见面了
Now, we put together.
没错 所以我才回到这里
Exactly. That’s why I’m here.
赖爷很高兴你回来
Ketut good for that.
你给他吃啥灵丹妙药了
What’d you give him?
你还想让我帮你训练英语吗
Do you still want me to help you with your English?
英语的事下来再说 小莉
English later, Liss.
首先谈更重要的事
First, better idea.
这些东西很有年头了吧
How old are these?
我祖父留下的 是很重要的符咒
From grandfather. Very important spells.
还有颂歌♥ 疗法等
Also mantras, cures.
几千年积累下来的财富
Thousand years’ worth.
我所知所能的一切 都在这里
All I have, all l know, right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!