scissor-happy, beautify America thing going on around here.
他们想让每个人都变成尤·布里那
They’re trying to make everybody look like Yul Brynner.
他们用生锈的刀片
They used rusty razor blades…
剪掉了上次的两个长毛头
on the last two longhairs they brought in here…
我没在这 没能保护他们
and I wasn’t here to protect them.

See…
我是个律师 为美国人♥权♥协会做了很多事
I’m a lawyer. Done a lot of work for the ACLU.
乔治·汉森
George Hanson.
你能不费吹灰之力把我们弄出去
You think you can help us get out of here with no sweat?
应该吧 如果你们没杀人的话
I imagine that I can, if you haven’t killed anybody.
至少没杀白人
At least nobody white.
看 才二十五块
See there? Twenty-five dollars.
也没受剃刀之苦 贼好 乔治 谢谢
And no razor blades. Very groovy, George. Thank you.
贼好 看见没 没人跟你这么说过吧
Very groovy. See there? I’ll bet nobody ever said that to you.
还有 鲍伯 谢谢之前的阿斯匹林
Oh, by the way, Bob, thanks for the aspirin before.
乔治 你现在变成这里的常客了
George, I’m getting to think you’re a regular regular around here.
我不会告诉你老爸
I’m not gonna tell your dad.
但你得更小心才是
You just gotta be more careful.
帕特
Well, Pat,
如果他们不知道这事就太棒了
that’d be real good if the powers that be wouldn’t hear about this.
我是说 老家伙感觉不太好 你懂吗
I mean, the old man hasn’t been feeling too good. You know what I mean?
乔治 你知道我们不会告诉你♥爸♥的
Well, now, George, you know we won’t tell your dad about that.
-对吧 鲍伯 -对
-Isn’t that right, Bob? -Right.
我们去看看那两辆传闻已久的超级机车
Well…what do you say we take a look at these super machines…
走吧
Let’s get it on.
-谢了 鲍伯 -再见
-Thanks a lot, Bob. -Sure. See you later.
我会搞定的 别担心
I’ll take care of it later.
好了 卡尔
All right, Carl.
万分感谢 帮我向你老婆问好
Thanks a million. Say hello to the missus for me.
-好的 -很好
-Yes. -All right.
这是今天第一口 朋友们
Here’s the first of the day, fellas.
敬劳伦斯
To old D.H.Lawrence.
印地安人
Indians!
你知道吗
You know…
我出发去狂欢节六七次了
I must have started off to Mardi Gras…six or seven times.
但从没越过州界
Never got further than the state line.
路易斯安那州州长给了我这个
Governor of Louisiana give me this.
廷克托太太的蓝灯屋
Madame Tinkertoy’s House of Blue Lights.
位于波旁和图卢兹间 新奥尔良 路易斯安那
Corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana.
这应该是南方最好的妓院了
Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the South.
这些不是猪骨头 而是精华肉
These aingt no pork chops. These are U.S. Prime.
-很远啊 -我真想去
-Out of sight, man. -Oh, I’d like to get over there.
多久
How long…
你们说要多久才能到那里
How long did you boys say it was gonna take you to get down there?
-两三天 -两三天 对吧
-About two or three days. -Two or three days? Is that right?
我真想和你们一起去
Oh, boy, I sure wish I was going with you.
你有头盔么
You got a helmet?
我还真有头盔
Oh, I’ve got a helmet.
我有个宝贝
I got a beauty!
老朋友 我从没想过会和你再见
Well, old buddy, I never thought I’d ever see you again.
一个星期前我把它扔了
You know I threw this thing away one week ago.
我老妈把它找回来了 我真搞不懂
My mother, of all people, retrieved it. I can’t understand that.
她都不想让我打橄榄球
She didn’t even want me to play football.
总担心我受伤
Always afraid I was gonna get hurt.
十二年后 它出现在我的枕头上
And 12 years later, I find it on my pillow…
旁边有张纸条
with a note pinned next to it saying…
写着 给你儿子留着
Save this for your son.
试试这个
Do this instead.
不用 谢谢 我这里有些商店货
Oh, no, thanks. I got some store-bought right over here of my own.
不 这是叶子
No, man, this is grass.
-你指大♥麻♥ -对
-You mean marijuana? -Yeah.
老天 它真的是吗
Lord, have mercy. Is that what that is?
让我看看
Let me see that.
-点火吧 乔治 -不 不
-Go ahead, George. Light it up. -No, no.
我不能抽 我麻烦够多的了 酗酒什么的
Oh, no, no. I couldn’t do that.
上瘾了我抽不起
I mean, I can’t afford to get hooked.
不会上瘾的
You won’t get hooked.
我知道 但它会让我去试更重的东西
Yeah, well, I know, but it leads to harder stuff.
除非 你说 它没问题
Except you say it’s all right?
那么 好吧 要怎么抽
Well, all right, then, how do I do it?

Here.
味道不错
That’s got a real nice taste to it.
但我没什么感觉
Though I don’t suppose it’ll do me much good.
我已经习惯于烈酒什么的了
I mean, I’m so used to the booze and everything.
要留在肺里更长时间 乔治
You’ve got to hold it in your lungs longer, George.
那是什么 那他妈是什么
What…was that, man?
我看到一个东西
No…Hey, man, wow. I was watching this object.
像那天晚上我们看到的卫星
Like the satellite that we saw the other night.
它划过天空
It was going right across the sky, and then…
然后它突然
I mean, it just suddenly…
改变方向 嗖一下飞走了
It just changed direction and went whizzing right off, man.
-还闪光 -你抽大了
-It flashed…-You’re stoned out of your mind.
是的 我抽大了
Yeah, like, I’m stoned, you know, man…
但我看到一个卫星
but I saw a satellite, man…
它划过天空
and it was going across the sky…
它对我闪了三次光
and it flashed three times at me…
Z字形地飞 然后一下飞走了
and zigzagged and whizzed off, man.
我看到了
And I saw it.
对你闪光的是个飞碟
That was a UFO beaming back at you.
我和艾瑞克·赫兹曼两周前在墨西哥
Me and Eric was down in Mexico two weeks ago.
我们看到四十个的编队
We seen 40 of them flying in formation.
他们在全世界都有基地
They have got bases all over the world now.
他们1946年就来了
They been coming here ever since 1946…
那时科学家第一次向月球送出雷达信♥号♥♥
when the scientists first started bouncing radar beams off of the moon…
自此它们有很多人工作生活在我们中间
and they have been living and working among us in vast quantities ever since.
政♥府♥对此了如指掌
The government knows all about them.
你在说些什么
What are you talking, man?
你刚刚看到了一个 不是么
You just seen one of them, didn’t you?
我是看见了什么东西
Hey, man, I saw something, man…
但我没见它在这工作 你懂么
but I didn’t see it working here, you know what I mean?
它们是像我们一样的人
Well, they are people just like us…
来自太阳系
from within our own solar system…
但它们的社会更发达
except that their society is more highly evolved.
他们没有战争 他们没有货币系统
They don’t have no wars. They got no monetary system.
他们没有领袖 因为每个人都是领袖
They don’t have any leaders because each man is a leader.
每个人 因为他们的科技
I mean, each man…Because of their technology…
他们衣食住行皆可自食其力
they are able to feed, clothe, house and transport themselves…
平等且不必辛劳
equally and with no effort.
你懂得真不少
Well, you know something, man?
我想 你想知道我的想法么
You wanna know what I think?
我觉得 这是个疯狂的想法
I think this is a crackpot idea! That’s what I think.
那个怎么样 来点那个怎么样
How ’bout that? How ’bout a little of that?
真是疯狂的想法
I think it’s a crackpot idea!
如果他们这么聪明
If they’re so smart…
他们为何不对我们显现原形
why don’t they reveal themselves to us and get it over with?
他们为何不对我们显现原形 因为如果他们这样做
Why don’t they reveal themselves to us? is because if they did…
会引起大型恐慌
it would cause a general panic.
现在 我们仍然有领袖
Now, we still have leaders…
我们要靠他们得到这些信息
upon whom we rely for the release of this information.
这些领导人决定
These leaders have decided…
压制这些消息以免引起恐慌
to repress this information because of the tremendous shock…
特别是在我们这套老旧的系统里
that it would cause to our antiquated systems.
现在 那些金星人
Now, the result of this has been that the Venusians…
和每行每业的人都有过联♥系♥了
have contacted people at all walks of life.
每行每业
All walks of life.

Yes.
这对我们陈旧的系统会是巨大的打击
It would be a devastating blow to our antiquated systems.
所以现在金星人 联♥系♥了我们每行每业的人
So now Venusians are meeting with people in all walks of life…
向我们提供建议
in an advisory capacity.
人类终将像上帝般
For once, man will have a godlike control…
控制自己的命运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!