Mime troupe?
丽莎 这是什么意思
Hey, Lisa. What does this mean?
开始将带来不幸
Starting brings misfortune.
坚持将带来危险
Perseverance brings danger.
不是每个改变现有秩序的需求 都该被实现
Not every demand for change in the existing order should be heeded.
而重复的 有根据的申诉 不该不被听到
On the other hand, repeated and well-founded complaints…
听啊 听啊 听啊
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!
我们来为晚餐表演
We’ve come to play for our dinner.
或者我该说 为晚餐而逗留
Or should I say, stay for our dinner?
甚至 为晚餐而屠♥杀♥
Or even…slay for our dinner!
反复无常的人啊 真吓人
Oh! Men at war. How ghastly.
我们来喝你的酒 吃你的饭
We’ve come to drink your wine…
以及玩你的女人
taste your food and take pleasure in your women.
那条河里的水有八十度
The water in that river is about 80 degrees.
而河面往上一尺就已经冰点以下
You put your hand in about a foot away, it’s below freezing.
来吧 晚饭准备好了
Come on! I’ve got to get dinner on!
出去 谁叫我出去
Who said out to me?
听我说 我一直都
Pardon me! I’ve played communes all…
出去 出去 出去
Out! Out! Out!
邪恶之眼啊 加倍地诅咒你们
The evil eye on this place! A double whammy for all of you!
你和狗躺在一起就会得虱子
When you lie with dogs, you get fleas.
我们不再在这里表演了
Come, my dear. We won’t play here.
快出去
Get out.
我喜欢你
I like you.
这些人夏末才到这里 错过了播种时机
What happened here is, these people got here late in the summer.
但天气很好 很好成长 什么都好
But the weather was beautiful, it was easy living, everything was fine.
到了冬天
Then came that winter.
四五十个人住在下面的同一个房♥间里
Forty or fifty of them living in this one-room place down here.
没东西吃 跑到路边找死的马
Nothing to eat. Starving. Out by the road looking for dead horses.
以及任何能吃的东西
Anything they could get ahold of.
现在只剩不到二十个了 都是城市来的
There’s 18 or 20 of them left, and they’re city kids…look at them.
他们在播种 收获之前不会离开
But they’re getting this crop in…
就是这样了
and they’re gonna stay here till it’s harvested.
这里经常下雨吗
Do you get much rain here, man?
我们应该来一个求雨仪式
I guess we’re gonna have to dance for that.
看 贝壳
Look at this, man. A seashell, man.
看到吗
See that?
这里只有沙子 他们什么都种不出来
This is nothing but sand. They aingt gonna grow anything here.
他们会成功的
They’re gonna make it.
会成功的
They’re gonna make it.
我们播下了种子
We have planted our seeds.
我们希望
We ask…
我们的努力是值得的
that our efforts be worthy…
只要长出食物
to produce simple food…
就能满足我们的食欲
for our simple taste.
我们希望我们的努力
We ask that our efforts…
有回报
be rewarded.
我们为所吃的他人之食感谢你
We thank You for the food we eat from other hands…
我们自己的食物
that we may share it with our fellow man…
会和同伴分享
and be even more generous…
我们会更加慷慨
when it is from our own.
感谢你
Thank You for a place…
提供的存身之处
to make a stand.
阿门
Amen.
开饭吧
Let’s eat.
听着 先生们 听好了
Ah, hark, ye gentles! Hark, ye all!
是时候谢幕了
The time has come for a curtain call.
你是水瓶座吗
Are you an Aquarius?
双鱼座
Pisces?
我猜对了
I guessed right.
你喜欢我们这里吗
Do you like our place here?
喜欢
Yeah.
谁让你来的
Who sent you?
我得走了
Look, I gotta get out of here, man.
我们还有路要走
We got things we wanna do, man.
我得走了
I gotta get out of here, man.
你们能带上我和我朋友
Could you take me and my friend
去峡谷的另一边吗
over across the canyon?
什么都行
Yeah, anything.
这不会耽误你的 真的
It won’t be out of your way. Honest.
没事
It’s all right.
没事
It’s all right.
我们不是旅行社
We’re not no traveling bureau.
他们怎么不自己去
Why don’t they get their own ride?
我们在吃他们的食物
We’re eating their food.
好吧
All right.
-去叫他们过来 -好
-Get them together, though, man. -Right.
再来点水 再来点水
More water! More water!
当你跟合适的人到了合适的地方
When you get to the right place with the right people…
把它分成四份
quarter this.
这里或许就是合适的地方
You know, this could be the right place.
你没时间了
Your time’s running out.
要走就走 走吧
If we’re going, let’s go!
对 我
Yeah. I…
我能掌握时间
I’m hip about time.
但我要走了
But I gotta go.
未经允许参加游♥行♥ 你开玩笑吧
Parading without a permit? You gotta be kidding!
你知道这是谁吗 这是美国队长 我是比利
Do you know who this is? This is Captain America! I’m Billy!
我们可是新闻头条
Hey, we’re headliners, baby!
到哪里都有一席之地
We played every fair in this part of the country, and for top dollar too!
变♥态♥乡巴佬 一帮变♥态♥乡巴佬
Weirdo hicks, man. A bunch of weirdo hicks.
未经允许参加游♥行♥
Parading without a permit! Man!
我这次又做了什么
Oh, no. What did I do now?
我又要做什么呢
Oh, what am I gonna do now?
我的头
Oh, my head.
好了 乔治 你现在怎么办
All right, George, what are you gonna do now?
你答应过那些人的
I mean, you promised these people.
你答应过那些人的 答应过的
You promised these people.
他们不会相信你了 乔治
They aingt gonna believe you, George.
你小心点
Hey, man, would you mind?
你吵醒我朋友了
You just woke my friend up.
我很抱歉 我没注意
I’m real sorry. I didn’t realize.
我没注意
I didn’t realize.
我的头
My head.
你如果不闭嘴 你的头就没了
If you don’t shut your mouth, you aingt gonna have a head.
我看见你起来了 汉森先生
I see you’re up, Mr. Hanson.
吃了这个你就好了
You’ll feel a lot better after this.
谢谢 鲍伯
Thank you, Bob.
我猜 昨晚一定是不分胜负
I guess I really tied one on last night.
一定爽翻了
Must have had a hell of a good time.
真希望我记得
Wish I could remember it.
你应该能给我支烟吧
Hey, man, you don’t think you could get me a cigarette, do you?
你们这些动物没资格玩火
You animals aingt smart enough to play with fire.
别这样 他们是好孩子 给他们烟吧
Oh, no, that’s all right, Bob. They’re good boys.
谢谢 先生
Thanks, mister.
-你有火柴吗 -有
-You got a match? -Yeah.
谢谢 鲍伯
Thank you, Bob.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about, you know,
之前有些误会
the misunderstanding.
没什么 没有误会
Oh, that’s all right. There was no misunderstanding.
我们关在同一个笼子里
We’re all in the same cage here.
你一定有些来头 靓仔 从你的待遇看得出
You must be some important dude, man, to get that treatment.
靓仔 他指什么 靓仔
What does he mean, dude? Dude ranch?
不 不
No, no.
靓仔是指 好人
Dude means…a nice guy.
靓仔专指这种人
A regular sort of person.
你们不像本地人
Well, you boys don’t look like you’re from this part of the country.
你们很幸运我在这 不会被收拾
You’re lucky I’m here to see that you don’t get into anything.
什么
Anything?
在这里 他们
They got this here…
他们喜欢用剪刀剪出 美丽美国