我说过1000次 我没打瞌睡
I wasn’t napping, for the 1,000th time!
好吧 就算我打瞌睡了
Okay, maybe I took a nap at one point.
打瞌睡难道也犯法吗
When did napping become against the law?
亲爱的 我没法在这工作 不可能 我试过
Honey, I can’t work here. It’s impossible. I’ve been trying.
过去6星期我只写了3页
I’ve written three pages in the last six weeks.
3页 这书周三就要交稿
Three pages. The book is due on Wednesday.
如果交不出来 我们该怎么办
If we don’t hand in the book, I don’t know what we’re gonna do.
我们什么钱都付不了 地毯 小凳
We can’t pay for anything. The runners, the stools.
会买♥♥不起你喜欢的果酱碗
We can’t pay for the tangelo bowl you like.
也买♥♥不起你喜欢的杯杯盏盏
We can’t pay for your little happy mug-vase thing.
如果你不在这屋里
Well, what if you got out of the house
去别处写 比如咖啡馆这类地方怎么样
and went to write at, like, a Starbucks or something?
怎么 你还想留在这 一边找工作
And what? You’re gonna stay here and try to find work
一边给她缠着要你替她干活吗
while she has you running around doing things for her?
做各种各样她要你干的家务琐事
Doing all the little errands, the chores she asks you to do?
我不认为你能受得了
I don’t think you could take it.
我的意思是 我爱你 但老实说
I mean, I love you, but, honestly,
我受够了 而且我不认为你能受得了
I’ve been there, and I don’t think you could take it.
我受得了 不会有问题
I can take it. I’ll be fine.
南茜
Nancy?
你好 康奈利太太 – 南茜 亲爱的
Hello, Mrs. Connelly. – Nancy, dear.
我无意中留意到阿历克斯今早出门了
I couldn’t help noticing that Alex left the house this morning
而你却在家
while you stayed home.
我丢掉了我的工作
I was downsized from my job.
哦 真遗憾
Aw, I’m sorry.
不过我相信这样最好
But I’m sure it’s for the best.
让罗斯先生出去挣钱养家
Let Mr. Rose get out there and bring home the bacon.
我总觉得这很奇怪
I always thought it was strange.
丈夫呆在家而你却出去干活
A husband staying home while you were out there providing.
他是个作家
Well, he’s a writer.
作家
Writer.
他睡觉的时间比新生儿都多
The man naps more than a newborn pup.
他写些什么 数绵羊吗
What’s he writing about? Sheep?
有事吗 康奈利太太
Is there something, Mrs. Connelly?
哦 我猜你可以说是有点什么事
Oh, I guess you could say there was something.
我在厨房♥的推车上发现了一点东西
I’ve got something on display in me kitchen.
这不是老鼠屎
That is not a mouse dropping.
是颗葡萄干
It’s a raisin.
是老鼠留下的脏东西
That is the leavings of a mouse.
是葡萄干
It’s a raisin.
我喷过消毒水了
I sprayed it with Lysol.
她脸上挂着甜甜的笑 装出一副无辜的样子
And she puts on this sweet face, and she acts all innocent.
南茜 能帮我一下吗
Nancy, could you help me?
我想我发现了老鼠屎
I think I found the leavings of a mouse.
好象她不知道那是葡萄干
As if she didn’t know it was a raisin.
我了解
I know.
我从没设计过宗教传♥单♥
I’ve never designed religious leaflets, per se.
1点钟 太好了 拉比 非常感谢
1:00. Great, Rabbi. Thank you so much.
南茜
Nancy?
好的
Okay.
南茜
Nancy?
南茜 你在下面吗
Nancy? Are you down there?
怎么了 康奈利太太
What is it, Mrs. Connelly?
小迪克卡在小升降机的轴上了
Little Dickey’s caught in the dumbwaiter shaft.
它怎么会跑到那儿去
Well, how did he get there?
哦 别伤着它
Oh, don’t hurt him.
哦 迪克宝贝
Oh, ooh, Dickey boy.
哦 小心
Oh, careful.
你真丢脸
Shame on you.
把只可怜的小金刚鹦鹉吓成这样
Scaring a helpless, little macaw like that.
情况不会改善
This is not going well.
我说过她是个卑鄙狡诈的老太婆
I told you she’s a mean, crafty old lady.
这样下去我不可能按时交稿
At this rate, I’m never gonna finish the book in time.
该死的租赁处
Damn rent control.
但愿我们能把她赶出去
I wish we could just kick her out.
如果我们态度好点呢
What if we tried being nice to her?
也许我们能送她一份礼物
Maybe we could get her a gift.
礼物 – 是的
A gift? – Yeah.
然后问她是否愿意搬出去
And ask her if she wouldn’t mind leaving.
我们问她 – 对
We ask her? – Yeah.
只是问她
Just ask her?
也许要用上一点哀求 但要得体
Maybe it’ll take a little begging, but nicely.
她可能会心软
Well, she might go for begging.
有张图说明了每个巧克力里面是什么
There’s a chart that shows what’s inside of each chocolate.
用不着 亲爱的
That’s all right, dear.
康奈利太太 我还是直说吧
Mrs. Connelly, let me come right to the point.
阿历克斯和我想要个孩子
Alex and I are trying to have a baby.
我看到了
I saw.
在起居室里
In the living room.
是的
Right.
问题是 等我们有了孩子
The thing is, when we do have our baby,
我们会需要楼上
we’re gonna need the upstairs.
我没明白 亲爱的
I don’t understand, dear.
我们会给你一些 报酬
We’re willing to pay you something.
你们想要我走
You want me to leave?
你不觉得和年纪跟你相近的人
Don’t you think you’d be more comfortable
在一起会更舒服吗
with people who are more in your demographic?
在迈阿密的海滩上晒晒太阳
In sunny Miami Beach.
我是爱尔兰人 会象香肠一样被烤熟
I’m Irish. I’d sizzle up like a sausage.
再说 这是我的家
Besides, this is my home.
家
Home.
那绿宝石岛(爱尔兰)呢
The Emerald Isle, hmm?
回自己的故乡
Back to the old sod.
对啊 我有个想法
Well, now, there’s a thought.
我已经有50年没回过老家了
I haven’t been back home for 50 years.
来块饴糖
A caramel.
那么 爱尔兰
So, about Ireland.
你可以搬过去
And you moving there.
现在那儿有没有电视
Most likely they have television now?
当然有
Of course they do.
对 彩色的
Yeah, color.
我打定主意了
I’ve made up me mind.
就这么办
I’ll do…
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly!
她噎住了 – 哦 我的天
She’s choking! – Oh, God!
康奈利太太 – 快想办法
Mrs. Connelly. – Do something!
哦 上帝 阿历克斯
Oh, God! Ooh, Alex! Alex!
用力 用力
Come on! Come on!
就这样 – 用力
Yeah, good. – Come on!
吐出来
Come on!
我的天
Oh, my God!
让开
Clear!
阿历克斯 你干嘛
Alex, what are you doing?
人工呼吸
CPR!
等等 停下 停下
Wait! Stop it! Stop it!
哦 上帝 一 二 三 四 五
Oh, God. One, two, three, four, five.
好了 嘴对嘴呼吸
Okay, give her mouth-to-mouth.
哦 不 非得做吗 – 当然 快
Oh, no. Really? – Yes. Yes, do it!
好吧
Okay.
不行 你要对住她的嘴 快点
No, you got to blow in her mouth. Come on.
吸口气 快
One breath, come on.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
好 再来
Okay, again.
好 吸口气 就这样
Okay, one breath. That’s it.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
再来
Again!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你被巧克力噎住了
You were choking on a chocolate.
你被巧克力噎住了
You choked on a chocolate.
继续说 康奈利太太
Go on, Mrs. Connelly.