康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly?
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly?
南茜
Nancy?
是你吗
Is that you?
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly?
哦 南茜
Oh, Nancy.
真是稀客 我给你弄点茶吧
What a nice surprise. I’ll make you some tea.
真高兴你能来
It’s nice to see you here.
我们喝点茶
We’ll have some tea.
吃点饼干
And biscuits.
亲爱的
Honey?
真对不起 你没事吧
Oh, I’m so sorry. Are you okay?
你怎么回事 你应该在把风的
What happened to you? You were supposed to be the lookout.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好 可以了
All right, here we go.
准备好了吗 – 好了
Ready? – Yeah.
你真是个天才
You’re a genius!
太奇怪了
That is so weird.
她怎么会知道的 她怎么会知道用它
How would she know that? How would she know how to use it?
你没把包装什么的留在楼上吧 有没有
You didn’t leave the box up there or anything, did you?
南茜·肯卓克
Nancy Kendricks.
南茜 我是康奈利太太 想请你帮个忙
Nancy, Mrs. Connelly. I have a favor to ask.
紧急情况
Emergency!

Hurry!
快来
Run!
康奈利太太 老实说
Mrs. Connelly, you know, honestly,
我们要开工了
we’re going to print today,
这里忙得不可开交
and everything’s just crazy around here.
去找阿历克斯好吗
Can’t you ask Alex?
我敲过门
I knocked and knocked.
他今天一定睡得很沉
He must be in a deep, deep sleep today.
我们早上才拿到的
We didn’t get it until this morning.
南茜 南茜
Nancy! Nancy!
还有27分钟就要付印
We have 27 minutes to get this to press.
挂掉电♥话♥
Get off the phone!
好了 谢谢 康奈利太太
Okay, thank you, Mrs. Connelly.
我的新热点名单在哪 在哪
Where is my new hot list? Where is it?
就快好了
I’m almost done.
给你5秒 – 好的 好的 好的
5 seconds! – Okay. Okay. Okay.
快 – 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. – Hurry!
是这个吗
This is it?
是的
Yes.
你检查过了 – 是的
Did you check it? – Yes.
我不想等着撕门票 我要马上进场
I don’t want it tickety-boo. I want it tickety-now!
很不错 很可爱 我喜欢
It’s good. It’s cute. I like it.
大概有八♥九♥百呎吧
Is it, like, 800, 900 square feet?
不 将近1800呎
No, it’s, like, 1,800.
但因为有壁炉 还是挺舒服
But it might seem cozy ’cause of the fireplaces.
有三个壁炉
There are 3 fireplaces.
就在这 第三个壁炉
So, here it is. The third fireplace.
这房♥子真是太棒了
Wow. This apartment is amazing.
真高兴你喜欢它 这让我松了口气
I’m so glad that you like it. Whew. Relief.
不错的收藏
Wonderful collection.
谢谢
Mmm, thank you.
能确保你留有空间
Just make sure you save space
摆放阿历克斯·罗斯的初版小说
for the Alex Rose first editions.
是啊
Ah, yes.
那么
So.
是的
So, yeah.
结局会怎样
How’s the ending turning out?
结局会很棒
The ending is gonna be great.
我在加以完善 因为我不想草草收尾
I’m kind of circling it ’cause I don’t want to force it.
只要你确保能在周三拿出结局
Just make sure you turn it in by Wednesday.
我们对所有的中等作家管理都很严格
Management’s being very strict with all our mid-level authors.
我只是中等
I’m only mid-level?
现在是
Right now.
当然 交上你的杰作之后就不是了
Of course, you won’t be after you hand in your masterpiece.
我们在更换大部分家具
We’re replacing most of the furniture we have,
营造一种米勒·埃姆斯的风格
but we’re going for a Miller/Eames look.
我刚买♥♥了件新样品
You love Eames, Terrence. I just got a new piece.
那个豹纹装女孩旁边的家伙是你带来的吗
Did you bring that guy with the girl in the leopard thing?
哦 那是奇克
Oh, that’s Chick.
他在唐·派普悬疑系列上给过我建议
That’s the guy who’s advising me on the Don Piper mysteries.
他是侦探还是什么
What, is he a detective or something?

No.
是个雇佣杀手
He’s a hired gun.
他以杀人为生
He kills people for a living.
你带了个杀手来参加聚会
You brought a hit man into the party?
放心 他很谨慎
Relax. He’s very discreet.
他有个完美的日间正当职业作掩饰
He’s got a perfectly legitimate day job as a cover.
你是干哪行的 奇克
And what do you do, Chick?
色情文学作家
I’m a pornographer.
来 给你我的名片 没准用得着
Here, let me give you a card, you know, just in case.
康奈利太太是个很有趣的爱尔兰老太太
She’s this funny old Irish lady named Mrs. Connelly,
她参加的铜管乐队今晚正好去了教堂
and she’s actually in a brass ensemble at the church tonight.
有很多不可思议的细节
There’s all sorts of incredible details.
我都等不及想让你们看到
I mean, I can’t wait for you guys to see it.
这儿很漂亮 赫尔曼 请进吧
It’s beautiful. Ooh, Herman, get in here.
赫尔曼
Herman?
房♥东并不表示有权随意进入房♥客的房♥间
Being a landlord doesn’t give you the right to enter your tenant’s premises anytime you feel like it.
我只是想让我朋友参观一下
I just wanted my friends to have a look-see.
你本该是在教堂演出啊
You were supposed to be at the church performing.
当然不是 是下周五
Heavens no. It’s next Friday.
我们有一周的时间练习
We’ve got a big week of practice ahead of us.
你吓到了可怜的老太太
You terrified the poor woman.
夫人 愿意的话你能提出诉讼
Mrs. Connelly, you can press charges if you want.
不 我不想那样做
No, I don’t want to do that.
这对夫妻人很好 晚安
They’re such a nice couple. Good night, now.
晚安 康奈利太太
Good night, Mrs. Connelly.
我会非常严密地留意你们俩
I’m gonna be watching the two of you very closely.
阿历克斯 对吧 – 嘿 奇克
Hey, Alex, right? – Hey, Chick.
你好吗 我有份乔迁礼物送给你们
How you doing? Brought you a housewarming gift.
哦 你太客气了
Oh, that’s so sweet.
看 这可是非常有品味的东西
Well, look, this is very tasteful stuff.
最适合送给两口子
You know, for couples.
你考虑得真周到 谢谢
That is so thoughtful. Thank you.
万一你还要 “屁♥眼♥出更”里有我的名片
My card’s inside “Ass Patrol,” in case you need more.
保重
Take it easy.
谢谢你们的派对 – 不客气
Thanks for the party. – Okay.
我凭这部片子拿过奖
I got an award for this one.
她应该是在教堂的
She was supposed to be at church.
你不能因为这事解雇我
You can’t fire me because you got maced.
相信我
Believe me.
我希望那是我解雇你的理由
I wish that’s why I was firing you.
你有没有碰巧看过热门餐馆的名单
Did you happen to see the restaurant hot list?
我的天
Oh, my God.
那么
So…
皮博迪先生还好吗
How’s Mr. Peabody doing?
阿历克斯
Alex?
哦 哦 不 不 不
Oh. Oh, no, no, no.
现在不能打瞌睡
There’s no napping right now.
你得完成你的小说 我们需要钱 我被解雇了
You have to finish your book. We need money. I got fired.
我知道 我看到了
Yeah, I know. I saw it.
哦 你看到了
Oh, you saw it.
太可怕了 我父母看过这本杂♥志♥
Yeah. It’s horrible. My parents read this magazine.
现在他们知道我的小♥弟♥弟♥叫皮博迪先生
Now they know my penis is called Mr. Peabody.
那不是我的错
It wasn’t my fault.
你打瞌睡时她打电♥话♥给我
She was calling me when you were napping.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!