So let’s just pretend that I’m a lawyer, okay?
这就是我的办公室
This is my office,
除非有非常非常超级重要的紧急事件
and unless it’s a really, really super-important emergency, okay,
上午9点到下午6点之间我都不会在这
between the hours of 9:00 and 6:00, I’m not here.
我出去了 去办公室了 懂吗
I’m off, away in my office, okay?
而6点之后我才在这 懂吗
And then after 6:00, I’m here, okay?
我完全理解
I completely understand.
很抱歉打扰你
And I apologize for bothering you.
一点也不 好了 日安
Not at all. Okay, have a good day, all right?
不过
It’s just…
什么 不过什么 有什么事
What? What is it just? What is it?
昨天我买♥♥了一本你的书
I bought a copy of your book yesterday,
你能不能帮我签个名
and I wondered if you’d sign it.
当然 如果你太忙
Of course, if you’re too busy,
我可以在工作时间过后再来
I can come back out of business hours.
哦 不 这 不用
Oh. No. That… no.
哦 你太好了 你用不着去买♥♥的
Oh, that’s so nice. You didn’t have to buy a copy.
我这有的是 – 钱花得很值得
I have a million copies. – It’s money well spent.
写一些我可以珍藏很久的话吧
Just write something that I can treasure for years to come.
好的
Okay.
“致我最喜欢的楼上邻居”怎么样
How about, “To my favorite upstairs neighbor”?
署名”阿历克斯-罗斯”
Signed “Alex Rose.”
给你 希望你喜欢
Here you go. And I hope you like it.
哦 我会的
Oh, I know I will.
好 就这样 祝你愉快
Okay. All right. Good day.
阿历克斯
Alex?
怎么
Yeah?
我知道我们刚讨论过
I know we’ve just had this discussion,
但我想知道罗斯&罗斯公♥司♥
but I was wondering if the firm of Rose & Rose
能陪一个老太太去趟药房♥吗
could accompany an old lady to the pharmacy.
外面正在下雨
It’s pissing down out there.
而我要去拿我每个月吃的药
And I need to renew my monthlies.
用不了多少时间
It won’t take any time at all.
三十 三一 三二 三三 三四 三五 三六
30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36…
“戒烟清”多少钱
How much is the Nicorette?
43.97美元
$43.97.
我忘了数到哪了
I lost me place.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
八 九 十
8, 9, 10…
一 二 三
1, 2, 3…
二二 二三 二四
22, 23, 24…
二五 二六 二七 二八 二九 三十
25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30.
好了吗
Okay, good?
哦 蓝莓
Oh, blueberries.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3…
我本以为你会和她说清楚
I thought you were gonna talk to her.
我说了 亲爱的 我说了
I did, honey. I did.
我跟她说得很清楚 可她
I was very clear with her. She’s just…
她却用什么法子捉弄了我
She manipulated me somehow.
她捉弄了你
She manipulated you?
她非常狡猾
She’s very crafty.
她是个狡猾的老太婆
She’s a crafty old lady.
那我要告诉你
Well, I’ll tell you what.
明天会好的 知道为什么吗
Tomorrow’s gonna be better, because you know why?
明天星期六 我们休息
It’s gonna be Saturday, and that’s our day off,
我们要好好睡一觉
and we’re gonna get to sleep in.
好吗 – 好
Okay? – Yeah.
我保证明天一切都会好起来 好吗
I promise everything will be better tomorrow, okay?
♪ The Love Boat ♪
♪ Soon we’ll be making another run ♪
♪ The Love Boat ♪
早
Good morning.
早 南茜
Good morning, Nancy.
这位是南茜·肯卓克
This is Nancy Kendricks.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
这些是乐器吗
Are those musical instruments?
对
Yes!
我们是一支铜管乐队
We are a brass ensemble.
我们周五在圣奥古斯都教堂有个音乐会
We’ve got a concert at St. Augustus on Friday.
我们去购物吧
Let’s go out shopping.
要我们下午送来吗
I’ll deliver it this afternoon?
最好不过
Yes, that’s great.
亲爱的 看
Hey, honey, look.
哦 你买♥♥了什么
Oh! Oh, what’d you get?
打字机 50块
Remington Royal. 50 bucks.
他们要价多少
How much were they asking for it?
50块
50 bucks.
看 我买♥♥了一只孔雀
Look, I got a peacock.
漂不漂亮 – 漂亮
Isn’t it great? – Cool.
用来做什么
What does it do?
用来做装饰
It’s there to be decorative and pretty
做摆设
and aesthetically pleasing.
那我们要张睡椅干什么
So what do we need a daybed for?
让你打瞌睡呀
Oh, for all your napping.
亲爱的 我不过休息了两分钟
Honey, I took one nap for two minutes.
甚至都没闭上眼睛
I didn’t even shut my eyes.
包里是什么
Hey, what’s in the bag?
我们祈求的答案
Answer to our prayers.
试试放在那个旁边 因为那样睡椅才会
Try it next to that one, ’cause then the couch will go…
呼-呼-呼
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo.
知道我刚想起我们忘了做什么吗
You know what I just realized that we forgot to do?
我们忘了给房♥子”施洗礼”
We forgot to christen the apartment.
我正在想呢
That’s what I was thinking.
♪ Agua de beber ♪
♪ Agua de beber camar ♪
♪ Agua de beber ♪
我爱我们的家
I love our home.
她在干什么 – 我的天
What was she doing? – Oh, my God.
我不知道 你觉得她都看到了吗
I don’t know. You think she saw the whole thing?
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
现在是个机会 我要上楼看看
Oh, now’s my chance. I got to get up there.
等等 你想干嘛
Wait. What are you gonna do?
解决麻烦的答案
The answer to our problems.
为我鼓掌吧 – 是什么
Clap Me. – What does it do?
等她睡着了 我们就能控制她的电视
When she falls asleep, we can control her TV.
你看着点
You be the lookout.
听到她进来就敲水管 懂吗
If you hear her coming, knock on the pipe, okay?
反正弄点声音出来
Like, make a noise.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好
Hello.
你好 小迪克 我又回来了 是不是
Well, hello, Little Dickey. I’m back again, aren’t I?
猜猜包里有什么
Guess what I’ve got in the bag.
我买♥♥了热狗 给小迪克买♥♥的热狗
I got hot dogs. Hot dogs for Dickey boy.
告诉你我要怎样做
I’ll tell you what I’m going to do.
我先要自己吃一点点
I’m going to give it a wee chew meself first.
味道好极了 迪克 真的
Mm. It’s so nice, Dickey. It is.
太好吃了
It’s so good.
听我说
I tell you what.
我们要来点音乐吗
Shall we have a bit of music?
来段音乐跳跳舞吧
A bit of music and a bit of a dance.
我会放你最喜欢的曲子
I’ll put on your favorite, the tune you like the most.
也是大迪克最喜欢的那首
The one that was Big Dick’s favorite, too.
有个男孩
There’s a-boy.
♪ From your kindred and all ♪
♪ From the campfire at night ♪
♪ We’ll hear the wild dingoes call ♪
♪ But there’s nothing so lonesome ♪
♪ so dull, or so drear ♪
♪ Than to stand in the bar of a pub with no beer ♪
♪ Now the publican’s anxious ♪
我的天
Holy crap!
♪ Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha ♪
康奈利太太
Mrs. Connelly?
♪ With a thrill in my hand and a pill on my tongue ♪
♪ Dissolve the nerves that have just begun ♪
♪ Listening to Marvin ♪
♪ All night long ♪
♪ This is the sound ♪