tinea versicola.
这是一种皮肤病。不致命,只是……有碍观瞻。
It’s a skin disease.
Not deadly, just… unsightly.
我们带来了所有的疾病预防措施。
All the good diseases were taken.
是的,是的,当然。
Yes. Yes, they were.
现在,我知道你们的曾经组织去过四季。
Now, I know that your organization
has been to the Four Seasons.
当然,我不愿意谈论竞争对手生病的事情,但是……
Of course I would be loath
to ever speak ill of a competitor, but…
真♥他♥妈♥的该死!
Holy shit!
他一定很讨厌四季。
He must really hate the Four Seasons.
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
我很抱歉。我没有准备谈有关猩猩的事情……钱的事情!
(译者注:英文monkey与money很相像,读音也类似)
I’m sorry. I just wasn’t prepared
to speak about monkeys… money!
请原谅我好吗?我马上就回来。
Would you excuse me? I’ll be right back.
我马上……就回来。
I will be… right back.
他们把门把手放在中间……哈哈……哦,天啊……
They put the doorknob in the middle…
Ha-ha… Oh, gosh…
给我接安♥全♥部♥,越快越好。然后打电♥话♥给这个城市的动物管制员。
Get Security up here A.S.A.P. Then call
the best animal control person in the city.
南希,南希……打电♥话♥给凯尔,还有,恩,向我道歉。
Nancy, Nancy… Call Kyle,
and, uh, apologize for me.
我看到一个猩猩在我的宾馆里。
I got a monkey in my hotel.
猩猩?
Monkey?
“(唱歌♥)”哦……猩猩!
“(singsong)” Oh… monkey!
我不知道他在哪里。
I wonder where he is.
在这,来这……
Here, here…
格兰特先生看起来非常能够胜任。 – 是的。
Mr. Grant seems very competent.
– Yes.
直到他尖叫着跑出这个房♥间,当然。
Until he ran screaming
from the room, of course.
当然。
Of course.
好的。
Okey-doke.
这些猴子……都是罪犯?
All these monkeys… are criminals?
恩……
Well…
看起来像他。
that kind of looks like him.
“红毛猩猩”。
“Pongo pygmaeus”.
你有一个关于猩猩的问题,格兰特先生。
You’ve got an orangutan problem, Mr. Grant.
他从哪儿来的?
Where did he come from?
恩,太太,当两个猩猩恋爱上了之后……
Well, ma’am,
when two orangutans fall in love…
我认为她的意思是那只猩猩怎么钻进宾馆里来的?
I think she means
how did he get in the hotel?
哦。
Oh.
我猜猜……
My guess…
下水管道。
the sewers.
你的意思是?
I beg your pardon?
这只是一种假设情况。
Hypothetical situation.
是复活节。
It’s Easter.
你觉得有可能是它把可爱的猩猩婴儿放在您孩子的篮子里。
You think it might be cute
to put a baby orangutan in your kid’s basket.
那么,首先它很可爱。
Well, at first it is cute.
然后慢慢的长大了。
Then it gets bigger.
孩子们失去了兴趣。
The kids lose interest.
然后在某一个月圆之夜……
And then one night…
把它冲下了厕所。
you flush it down the toilet.
真是荒谬!
That’s ridiculous!
你曾经生活在城市的下水管道里吗?格兰特先生?
You ever been in the sewers of this city,
Mr. Grant?
但是,我生活过!
Well, I have!
我可以告诉你我的故事……
I could tell you stories…
有一次我看见一只海龟……
I saw a turtle one time…
很像一辆公交车拖着个尾巴。
looked like a Volkswagen with a tail.
那是1967年。
It was 1967.
夏之恋曲。
Summer of Love.
我感觉很不舒服。坐在约翰身上从……
I haven’t felt comfortable
sitting on the john since.
从1967年开始?
Since… 1967?
现在,如果他可以忍♥耐的话……
Now, if he’s contained…
会容易得多。
it should be easy.
爸爸!
Dad!
不!
No!
爸爸,发生什么事了? – 不是现在的事,孩子。
Dad, what’s going on?
– Not now, son.
对不起……啊!
Excuse… Arh!
爸爸,为什么他会有只枪?
Dad, why does he have a gun?
我晚点告诉你。
I’ll tell you later.
嘿……
Hey…
对不起我没有相信你。
Sorry I didn’t believe you.
现在我关门了,好吗?
Now take off, OK?
这只飞镖里的镇静剂射中一个成年人的话会昏迷18个小时。
This tranquilizer dart’ll
knock a human out for 18 hours.
更何况只是一只猩猩呢?
And its effect on an orangutan?
最好是杀了他。
Kill him, most likely.
我不希望听到任何人说,这只猴子在愚弄我们。
I don’t want anyone to say
that this monkey made a monkey out of us.
不要动,除非我也这么说。如果你看到了猩猩,就大声喊。
Don’t move unless I say so.
If you see the monkey, yell out loudly.
“你”就待在这里…… -莫里斯!莫里斯,快来!
“You” stay right here…
– Murray! Murray, quick!
他逃出来了!他在厨房♥里!你最好快点去。爸爸很生气!
He got out! He’s in the kitchen!
You better get there fast. Dad’s pretty mad!
我们走! – 我们走,走。快!
Let’s go!
– Let’s go. Move. Move!
达斯顿?
Dunston?
达斯顿,是我!
Dunston, it’s me!
达斯顿!
Dunston!
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
你迷路了吗? -“(门被打开了)”
Did you get lost?
– “(door opens)”
嘘。轻一点,好吗?
Shh. Be quiet, OK?
“红毛猩猩”。
“Pongo pygmaeus”.
给我下来。
Get off.
来吧,爬下来。
Go on, get off.
好极了。
All right.
不用下来了。
Don’t get off.
我们还是去广场吧。 – “(被吓坏了)”那里绝对安全。
Let’s try the Plaza.
– “(slurring)” Ab-absolutely.
你疯了吗?!
Are you crazy?!
你抓到他了吗? – 没有,我没抓到。
Did you get him?
– No. I did not.
我们正在对付一个很聪明的动物。
We’re dealing with a very smart animal here.
他是一个心理学家。 – 但是我“乐意”迷恋人们。
He’s a psycho.
– But I “like” obsessive people.
他们把事情做完了!
They get things done!
他一直在这里!
He’s still here!
我能感觉的到。
I can feel it.
达斯顿!
Dunston!
达斯顿,你听到了吗?是我。
Dunston, do you hear? It’s me.
达斯顿。
Dunston.
他真是难以置信,凯尔。
He’s incredible, Kyle.
他绝对令人难以置信。
He’s absolutely incredible.
我们去看一下。
Let’s take a look.
这是一块玻璃。
It’s a piece of glass.
如果我想去这样做,你就必须抓住他。
If I’m gonna do this, you’ll have to hold him.
他害怕了。 – 恩,做爸爸的也一样。
He’s scared.
– Well, do what Dad does.
对他唱歌♥。
Sing to him.
好的。
OK.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you
你看起来像一只猴子,
You look like a monkey
你表演起来也像一只猴子。
And you act like one too
达斯顿,我知道这很疼,但这是为你自己好。
Dunston, I know it hurts,
but it’s for your own good.
这就像拿着一根杆子或者花椰菜。
It’s like when you get a shot, or broccoli.
如果你不去看它会慢慢好起来的。
It’s better if you don’t look at it.
看着我,达斯顿。
Look at me, Dunston.
看着我。
Look at me.
会好起来的。
It’s gonna be OK.
接住。
Got it.
我们接到了,达斯顿。
We got it, Dunston.
很酷吧?
Isn’t he cool?
当然,他很酷,凯尔,但是我们不可能一直带着他吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!