Dad!
额,恩,是的,嘿……事实上,杜布罗太太。
Uh, well, yes, um… actually, Mrs. Dubrow.
这是我第二次被取消假期了……
This is the second time I’ve had to cancel…
不,是第三次!
No, the third!
那个词。那个“词”该怎么说?
Word. What’s the “word” I’m looking for?
当你说的话飞出你的脑袋,
I hate when that happens,
我讨厌总是出现这种状况。
when words just fly out of your head.
这让我发疯……
It makes me insane when…
纸吗? – 啊?
Paper?
– Huh?
罗伯特,我知道这件事很麻烦。
Robert, I know it’s an inconvenience.
恩,是的……
Uh, yes…
让我这么说吧。
Let me just put it this way.
当我们拿到第六颗星星的时候,你会有很大的好处,
When we get the sixth star,
you are in for a big bonus,
之后,你也可以带着家人到各个地方度假。
and you can take them
someplace fabulous… eventually.
但是如果我们得不到第六颗星星,
But if we don’t get the sixth star,
那么……假期就会是一个问题,不是么?
well… time off just won’t
be a problem, will it?
还有其他问题吗?
Any other problems?
没有 – 很好。哦,还有一件事。
No.
– Good. Oh, one more thing.
因为这是如此重要的时刻,为了宾馆,你应该解雇某个人。
Since this is such an important time
for the hotel, you should fire somebody.
是的……杜布罗太太……
Yes… Mrs. Dubrow…
从圣诞节开始,我可没有让你解雇……
I haven’t asked you to fire anybody since…
任何人。
Christmas.
是的。
Yes.
恩,那个有着冠冕堂皇的名字
Well, there’s a clumsy clerk
却是个笨拙的前台服务员。
with a foreign-sounding name.
“肯苏伊洛” – 她会做的
“Consuelo”.
– She’ll do.
来吧,维克多,亲爱的!
Come along, Victor, darling!
真的,杜布罗太太,我不能确定……
Really, Mrs. Dubrow, I’m not sure…
罗伯特,现在就去做!
Robert, now just do it!
顺便说一下,有一个小男孩蹲在你的桌子下面。
By the way,
there’s a small boy under your desk.
这是不公平的,爸爸!你答应过我们的。
That’s not fair, Dad! You promised us.
让我继续工作,凯尔。
Let me work on it, Kyle.
我要见肯苏伊洛。
I need to see Consuelo.
哦,好的。让她进来。
Oh, all right. Send her in.
你不能解雇肯苏伊洛。
You can’t fire Consuelo.
这是我们的规矩,凯尔。
I have a system, Kyle.
幸运的是,杜布罗太太从来不记得她让我解雇的那些员工的名字。
Fortunately, Mrs. Dubrow never remembers
who it is she wants me to fire.
是的,格兰特先生?
Yes, Mr. Grant?
肯苏伊洛,肯苏伊洛……
Consuelo, Consuelo…
我给你放一个星期的带薪休假,
I’m giving you
从现在开始。
a week’s paid vacation, starting right now.
有一个条件。你必须立刻哭着跑出办公室。
On one condition. You have to run
out of this office right now, crying.
好
OK.
(法语)“好极了!”
“Bueno”.
第八个画面放大。
Zoom in on eight.
他是一个高大的、可怕的家伙,他还带着一个巨大的旅行箱,还有很多的贴纸。
He’s a big, scary guy
with a huge trunk and lots of stickers.
好的。可怕的家伙,巨大的旅行箱。知道了。
Right. Scary guy. Huge trunk. Got it.
密切观察,好吗?
Keep an eye out, OK?
一点都没错,孩子。
You bet, kid.
这个妞真的很喜欢我。你怎么看?
This one really liked me.
What do you think?
恩……他们还不错。
Mm… They’re OK.
我对这个家伙有一种很糟糕的感觉 – 凯尔,我们正在监视。
I have a bad feelingabout this guy.
– Kyle, we’re preoccupied here.
我对这件事有一种感觉,莫里斯。 – 我知道你想做什么。
I have a sense about these things, Murray.
– I know you do.
我只是知道他还没有开始行动。那就密切观察。他可以出现在任何地方!
I just know he’s up to no good.
So keep an eye out. He could be anywhere!
我得去和客人们谈天说地去了,做你哥哥说的事情,你知道的。
I’ve gotta go schmooze the guests.
Do what your brother says. Within reason.
人类只能等待,所以许多世纪以来都是近亲繁殖。
The human body can only stand
so many centuries of inbreeding.
对不起,请问你是经理吗?
I beg your pardon. Are you the manager?
是的,我是这里的经理,罗伯特·格兰特。
Yes, I am. Robert Grant.
卢里奇勋爵,告诉我……
Lord Rutledge. Tell me…
你把香槟放在哪里了?炉子旁边吗?
where do you keep the champagne?
Near the furnace?
这里有问题吗?卢里奇勋爵?
Is there a problem, Lord Rutledge?
不,只是您的房♥间服务给我带来了一瓶香槟。
No. It’s just that your room service
brought me a bottle of champagne
那样我就可以很舒服的沐浴,可是这里却没有任何的香皂。
that I could have quite comfortably
bathed in – had there been any soap.
恩,我非常的抱歉。 – 是的,你应该这样。
Well, I’m terribly sorry.
– Yes. You should be.
晚上好,Dellacroce太太。 – 晚上好。
Good evening, Mrs. Dellacroce.
– Good evening.
谢谢 – 祝您有一个美好的夜晚,太太。
Thank you.
– Have a nice evening, ma’am.
“我仍然说你犯了一个错误。”
“I still say you’re making a mistake”.
“博士,我想和你吻别。”
“Doctor, I’d like to kiss you goodbye”.
“好的。”
“All right”.
“但是”……“该死的是你怎么这么丑!”
“But”… “you’re so damned ugly!”
那么,布莱恩,今天晚上我们去哪?
So, Brian, what are we gonna do tonight?
哇,这是“我们”的东西?
Whoa, what is this “we” stuff?
记住,斯帕莱蒂先生住在612房♥间,想要我带他的狗狗去散步。
Remember, Mr. Spalding in 612
needs his dog walked.
他给你小费的时候,别忘记感谢他。
Don’t forget to thank him
if he gives you a tip.
它的名字叫尼尔。尼尔·阿姆斯特朗之后,第一个登上月球的人。
His name is Neil. After Neil Armstrong,
the first man on the moon.
我最爱的宇航员,不是吗?
I love the astronauts, don’t you?
那当然了。
Yeah, sure.
我想你会非常、非常细心的照顾他的。
I want you to be very, very careful with him.
因为他是我的自豪与喜悦,喜悦,喜悦!
‘Cause he’s my pride and joy, joy, joy!
10分钟后回来。
Back in ten.
“达斯顿,是爸爸。”一切是否都按计划进行?
“Dunston, it’s Daddy”.
Is everything going according to plan?
“别忘记,珠宝,别拿垃圾!”
“Don’t forget, jewels, not junk!”
“你听我说两分钟后……”
“Just listen to me for two minutes”…
“快过来,尼尔。跟我来。”
“(Kyle)” Come on, Neil. Let’s go.
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on!
过来,尼尔。跟着我。
Let’s go, Neil. Come and get me.
过来,跑快点!过来,再来一次。过来,尼尔!跑过来。
Come on, faster! Come on. Once around.
Come on, Neil! Run.
1、2、3、4 1、2、3、4 加油!左、右、左、右
One, two, three four, one, two, three, four.
Come on! Left, right, left, right.
伸左腿、伸右腿 伸左腿、伸右腿
Left paw, right paw. Left paw, right paw.
再来一次
One more lap.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你闻到了什么,男孩?
What do you smell, boy?
尼尔!
Neil!
尼尔!
Neil!
尼尔?
Neil?
尼尔!
Neil!
我的天!
My God!
发生什么事了?!
What happened?!
尼尔!
Neil!
你现在还在等什么呢?
And what are you waiting for?
小费?
A tip?
凯尔,我知道你对度假的事情很不高兴
Kyle, I know you’re upset about the vacation,
但实在是没有借口
but that is really no excuse
把客人的狗丢到垃圾堆里!
to throw a guest’s doginto the garbage!
我没有把它扔进垃圾堆里。
I didn’t throw him in the garbage.
然后发生了什么事?不,别告诉我。
Then what happened? No, don’t tell me.
让我猜猜。你给狗洗了个咖啡浴,然后他的全身改变了颜色。
Let me guess. You gave him
a coffee-ground bath to improve his coat.
狗狗走着自己就从楼上跳下来!
He jumped off the dogwalk!
那只狗想自杀?你想这么说吧?
The dog is suicidal?
Is that what you’re trying to say?
他闻到了窗户边的奇怪的味道才跳下去的。
He smelled the monster on the ledge
and jumped.
哦,他闻到了奇怪的味道。他的感觉真灵敏。
Oh, he smelled the monster on the ledge.
It makes perfect sense now.
他闻到了奇怪的味道!
He smelled the monster on the ledge!
他真的闻到了!
It was the smelly ledge monster!
暗示小费的方法,心理学。
Way to blow the tip, psycho.