丘吉尔要的三万人齐了
Well, Churchill got his 30,000.
还不止
And then some.
三十万人吧
Almost 300,000.
目前为止
So far.
目前
So far?
我留下
I’m staying.
等法国人
For the French.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
侧轨 你们快进站了
Siding. You’ll be pulling in in a minute.
哪个站
What station?
沃金
Woking.
给我一份报纸
Grab me one of them papers.
快点
Go on!
成功救援33万5千人
阿比尔将军成为最后撤退的一人
在众议院发表演讲
我不敢看
Can’t bear it.
你来念
You read it.
不敢
Can’t bear it?
我们现在就是过街老鼠
They’ll be spitting at us in the streets.
除非他们把门锁上坐在家里等死
If they’re not locked up waiting for the invasion.
“战争并非靠撤退取胜
“Wars are not won by evacuations.
我不敢看他
I can’t look.
但值得一提的是
But there was a victory inside this deliverance,
这次撤退也意味着胜利
which should be noted.
虽然我们摆脱了围困 心怀感激
Our thankfulness at the escape of our army
但不能忽视目前
must not blind us to the fact that what has happened
法国与比利时的军事灾难
in France and Belgium is a colossal military disaster.
我们必须时刻警惕着敌人会立即再次进攻
We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately.
我们要奋战到底
We shall go on to the end.
我们要在法国作战
We shall fight in France.
我们要在海上作战
We shall fight on the seas and oceans.
本地年仅17岁的男孩
敦刻尔克的大英雄
我们要在空中作战 愈战愈勇
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.
我们要不惜一切代价保卫国土
We shall defend our island whatever the cost…
什么
What?
我们要不惜一切代价保卫国土
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.
我们要在海滩上作战
We shall fight on the beaches.
我们要在登陆地作战
We shall fight on the landing grounds.
我们要在田野和街头作战
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.
我们要在山区作战
We shall fight in the hills.
我们绝不投降
We shall never surrender.
即使我们的家园大部分被敌军占领
And even if this island or a large part of it
即使我们饥寒交迫
were subjugated and starving,
大英帝国的殖民地
then our Empire beyond the seas,
在皇家舰队的武装保护下
armed and guarded by the British Fleet,
也将继续浴血奋战
would carry on the struggle
直到天时降临
until, in God’s good time,
新世界将以无上的力量
the New World, with all its power and might,
为旧世界带来救赎与解放”
steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!